Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guiding Light where do i get it.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I've seen Guiding light mentioned on message boards ok i got the hint what it does but still no clue where to get it?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am not a Life Wizard, but checking with the Wizard101 Wikia site lists the Spell as.. a Quest Spell that Life Wizards get after completing the "Bad News" Quest at the end of Marleybone.

If I am reading the information correctly.

I think other Schools get different Spells when they finish that Quest.

Hope that helps.

Defender
May 30, 2009
I have an amulet that gives me 2 cards at a 40% increase in health and I got it from the bazaar. (sorry don't remember what it's called) That's the best play to look for it. If you can't find it in there right now, wait a little while, there will be another come up soon!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Guiding Light is a Life spell that pops up like a blades does around a person. What it does is give the person a +40% to the next healing spell they cast.

The necklace asutton75 is talking about can be purchased at the amulet shop in Marleybone. You get 2 Guiding Light cards when the amulet is equipped.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Thank- you very much i looked through this entire message board looking for it and over and over again got details on what the spell did and saw that my minion used the spell so obviously i want it.
Where is the W101 wikia website i didnt realize that it existed? It would be nice to have another site to go to to look up information, rather than waiting on an message board to be answered or answered at all.
Thank-you Again

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
asutton75 wrote:
I have an amulet that gives me 2 cards at a 40% increase in health and I got it from the bazaar. (sorry don't remember what it's called) That's the best play to look for it. If you can't find it in there right now, wait a little while, there will be another come up soon!
It is called troll ear pendant. my friend has it and it got us out of a few situations.

Administrator
lenah wrote:

Where is the W101 wikia website i didnt realize that it existed? It would be nice to have another site to go to to look up information, rather than waiting on an message board to be answered or answered at all.
Thank-you Again

Many useful links to wonderful fansites and blogs can be found on our Fansites & Links page located here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
As a Life Wizard, I'm pretty sure you get Guiding Light at the end of Krokotopia. (Not 100% sure) It is only for Theurgists, and you can probably get it as a treasure card. It boosts the next healing spell by 30%, but the Treasure Card is 40%. Hope this helps!

-WaddleDeeMan