Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
They should make a world that is shadowy and dark and then have corrupted wizards and classic enemies (fire elfs, cyclopies, goblers etc.)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
what if there was a world that you had to fight ghosts of previosly defeated enemies (Malistaiter, Gobbler King, etc.)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
A enormous asteroid's coming right at wizard city! You have to hop in a spaceship fly to the asteroid and fight aliens on the asteroid then you have to summon a giant cyclops to crack the astroid into pieces so it dosen't distroy wizard city. but here is the twist the whole world is on a time limit. (Only running while playing)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Two words time tornado. It spins you through time and you have to fight people through out the ages.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
A world full of tunnels made by ice wyrms.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
What about a world far far away called earth were they don't believe in magic and when you demonstrate your skills they see it as a threat and attack you they find your spellbook see your maps and find out about wizard city they then plan an attack on the spiral and are going to go from place to place destroying everything, it is up to you to stop them and save wizard city and possibly the rest of the spiral.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
benkenobi2001. on Nov 3, 2018 wrote:
Imagine a world in which dark creatures plot to ruin the futures of wizards everywhere. They have dark/evil copies of the Ravenwood teachers as bosses. They are planning to replace each one and corrupt the new wizards of Ravenwood. You must defeat each dark teacher in the plot of this world, including Headmaster Ambrose (possibly the final boss?).

I think this would be really cool. In this way, you can incorporate strong bosses of each school. It also could have an interesting plot and a lot of variability in what way you want to take it as well. Sure it isn't a "fate of the spiral" as a whole kind of thing, but it would still be really important to stop them. I couldn't imagine a world without brave wizards like us, a world they want to create. I think it would be pretty cool to get equipment that some of the teachers would wear and also just to fight them in general. I'd image they'd be pretty powerful, and an awesome ending by fighting dark Merle Ambrose would be really cool too. I've always wondered how powerful he is.
I think it would be better to do like the gaurds and people like that, because you already fight some of the teachers (like myth teacher right before dragonspyre)

Survivor
Nov 08, 2011
Who Knows!!!

-Ian GhostFlame

Level 127
Level 120
Level 85

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
The Hidden lands and Broken shores are stated by grandfather spider. Btw the fact that grandmother raven and spider came back together kind of sad I was hoping we get to chose side. As i prefer the darkside of things especially the shadow realms. I do hope we have NOTHING to fear that sounds like its gonna be a hard boss which is exactly what we need something hard but not impossible with good team work.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Well if talking about a new world in terms the spiral like pirate I'm thinking a world of the wild west were their a different types of musketeers

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
kabir209 on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
Our "home world" would be a great end for the grandfather spider arc.
-Blaze Unicornheart
Do you mean Earth or Wizard City

Survivor
Dec 02, 2018
How about a few worlds for what school you're on, like if your fire you get a quest that takes you to a volcano, or if you're death you go to a dead realm where all the spirits and things like that are.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2013
I’d enjoy a love-craftian themed word. Cthulhu mythos and all that. This game does well with pop culture references and that would be full of them

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Wizard101 Nothing theory:
Once there was nothing, then there was something. Out of nothing formed 5 Celestials. The tree of life, The tree of Knowledge, Grandfather Spider, Grandmother Raven, And a titan named "nothing," for his name is lost. While raven controlled light, and spider controlled shadow, "nothing" controls the very aspect of time, reality and matter! Together they sang the song of creation. However, the other 4, seeing "nothing" as a great threat, used their magics to cast him out, and lock him in a prison where time infinitely loops. Also, he was put into a death trance. Their magic greatly lowered, the celestials made permanent places for them to settle on. But now, after years of confinement and sleeping, he has stirred when the wizard has arrived, for he senses great potential and power. He has used his powers to manipulate these entities to guide us to him. For one day, he will regain conscience and break free. And only us, the wizard has the power to stop a titan of such magnitude, for he controls all aspects of time, reality and matter.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 4, 2018 wrote:
Once there was nothing, then there was something. Out of nothing formed 5 Celestials. The tree of life, The tree of Knowledge, Grandfather Spider, Grandmother Raven, And a titan named "nothing," for his name is lost. While raven controlled light, and spider controlled shadow, "nothing" controls the very aspect of time, reality and matter! Together they sang the song of creation. However, the other 4, seeing "nothing" as a great threat, used their magics to cast him out, and lock him in a prison where time infinitely loops. Also, he was put into a death trance. Their magic greatly lowered, the celestials made permanent places for them to settle on. But now, after years of confinement and sleeping, he has stirred when the wizard has arrived, for he senses great potential and power. He has used his powers to manipulate these entities to guide us to him. For one day, he will regain conscience and break free. And only us, the wizard has the power to stop a titan of such magnitude, for he controls all aspects of time, reality and matter.
I love this idea!

1. Is the tree of life the tree of life (Mooshu), Bartelby, or another?

2. Is the tree of knowledge that wierd tree in the Arcanum?

3. Raven controlls light. Cool! But is that the starter classes, (Fire, Ice, Storm, etc.) of a secret magic like shadow? I would love a world based off of "light". Maybe a side world.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
@demon hunter YES the weird tree is the sybil and the titan "nothing" controls all aspects of matter and reality and time!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 4, 2018 wrote:
Edit:
Tree of Knowledge: Sybil
Tree of Life: Bartleby
Edit:
Somewhat awakened by the great toll Malistaire had on the universe in the process of waking the great titan, he has been woken semi-conscious. He had just enough power to slightly shift his prison's boundaries, to every so slightly change the course of time. He managed to edge us toward Morganthe and Old Cob and Grandmother Raven, And Sybil. He used the wizard to weaken the celestials, to even more free his prison. One day, soon he will break free, and with it will re-shape the song of creation, to his dark ideas, and then end the spiral as we know it. However, there is a loophole. He has failed to see us in his path... Using our powers, we will learn time and reality enhanced spells and attempt to strike him down... But beware. There are those who are even more powerful than these tians themselves...

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Ok! Thanks on that clear up! Sybil... Weird name

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Also, possibly in my theory, some of the chaos power of spiders heart was sucked up by the titan "nothing..." Possibly the titan has some aspect over chaos.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
Edit:
Tree of Knowledge: Sybil
Tree of Life: Bartleby
Edit:
Somewhat awakened by the great toll Malistaire had on the universe in the process of waking the great titan, he has been woken semi-conscious. He had just enough power to slightly shift his prison's boundaries, to every so slightly change the course of time. He managed to edge us toward Morganthe and Old Cob and Grandmother Raven, And Sybil. He used the wizard to weaken the celestials, to even more free his prison. One day, soon he will break free, and with it will re-shape the song of creation, to his dark ideas, and then end the spiral as we know it. However, there is a loophole. He has failed to see us in his path... Using our powers, we will learn time and reality enhanced spells and attempt to strike him down... But beware. There are those who are even more powerful than these tians themselves...
Somehow, I don't believe that.

What I have noticed from arc three's end is just as startling, though. Not only did we reconcile the cosmic forces, we have become one! According to The Curator, becoming the Scion has made us the metaphorical "Child" of Bartleby! We now have a spot in the scheme of things identical to Bat and Mellori's. Perhaps even more so...

At the end of Arc Three, it is now our essence that bounds the Chaos Heart in place. It is our essence that keeps it there, and our essence that now holds the Spiral together! This means that we are now directly connected to keeping the Spiral alive!!! Possibly even that to some extent we are the Spiral!!!!!

Of all the things that we don't know yet, I am certain of this: When they get word of this (as they no doubt will), we will be marked for death by the Cabal...

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Dec 10, 2018 wrote:
Somehow, I don't believe that.

What I have noticed from arc three's end is just as startling, though. Not only did we reconcile the cosmic forces, we have become one! According to The Curator, becoming the Scion has made us the metaphorical "Child" of Bartleby! We now have a spot in the scheme of things identical to Bat and Mellori's. Perhaps even more so...

At the end of Arc Three, it is now our essence that bounds the Chaos Heart in place. It is our essence that keeps it there, and our essence that now holds the Spiral together! This means that we are now directly connected to keeping the Spiral alive!!! Possibly even that to some extent we are the Spiral!!!!!

Of all the things that we don't know yet, I am certain of this: When they get word of this (as they no doubt will), we will be marked for death by the Cabal...
I strongly disagree. If we are "marked for death" by the cabal, we can certainly defeat them easily as proven before. And even though I agree with the essence part, we are certainly not bound to keep the spiral alive. We could die but our essence would still be there. And we have definitely not become a celestial. Their power is much greater. And even if we did, our power would cause the balance of the spiral to shift...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
I strongly disagree. If we are "marked for death" by the cabal, we can certainly defeat them easily as proven before. And even though I agree with the essence part, we are certainly not bound to keep the spiral alive. We could die but our essence would still be there. And we have definitely not become a celestial. Their power is much greater. And even if we did, our power would cause the balance of the spiral to shift...
What about Spider and the Chaos Heart? Killing him would have unmade the Spiral. Although I am not directly suggesting that we are a celestial now, we are the Scion. Guarding the Spiral appears to have become our full-time job.

I still think the Cabal will try to kill us, though. We've caused to much trouble for them...

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
What about Spider and the Chaos Heart? Killing him would have unmade the Spiral. Although I am not directly suggesting that we are a celestial now, we are the Scion. Guarding the Spiral appears to have become our full-time job.

I still think the Cabal will try to kill us, though. We've caused to much trouble for them...
Objection... We didn't 'kill' spider. We wounded him. He fled but in the process captured Mellori. Guarding the spiral is not necessarily our job. More like an obligation. The Cabal as they have proven, are much too weak to defeat us. However, have you noticed our whole quest line has involved waking something up? Maybe waking up a titan?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 12, 2018 wrote:
Objection... We didn't 'kill' spider. We wounded him. He fled but in the process captured Mellori. Guarding the spiral is not necessarily our job. More like an obligation. The Cabal as they have proven, are much too weak to defeat us. However, have you noticed our whole quest line has involved waking something up? Maybe waking up a titan?
I never said we killed Spider! And the Cabal has never directly targeted us. It's more like we bump in. But they know about us and what we do. If they want to try to destroy us, I think they know how...

Also, the Storm Titan. I'm going to assume he's dead, otherwise he would have got the Heart no matter what. I don't think the Fire and Ice Titans will be happy.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
I never said we killed Spider! And the Cabal has never directly targeted us. It's more like we bump in. But they know about us and what we do. If they want to try to destroy us, I think they know how...

Also, the Storm Titan. I'm going to assume he's dead, otherwise he would have got the Heart no matter what. I don't think the Fire and Ice Titans will be happy.
EDIT:
Fire titan is asleep in dragonspyre still... Honestly, the cabal is inefficient. They are not nearly strong enough to "kill" The Scion of Bartelby. According to you, we are almost a celestial.