Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
what about an art themed world where wizards actuallynlooked like they would be moving around through a painting while there and you could have more cool painted and drawn like enemies like that painted spider we fought in zafaria

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Zeusfiretwo on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking a boreal forest world, where wildlife creatures would act as NPCs and enemies. You would be about the size of a small mammel (squirrels for example) and Grandfather Spider could have summoned Khrysalis's inhabitants to destroy all life in the world (similar to how foreign bugs could eat an entire forest without opposition).
Sorry, I didn't know about Khrysalis at the time. It's basically a boreal forest world.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Wizard Bae on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
A world that has a giant castle in the center and everything going on is outside the castle walls the island could also be lined with volcanos spweing out lava and the roads could be crystals

Just one of my crazy ideas
Sounds a little bit like Dragonspyre

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
I think they should make a world about Roman mythology! They have mount olympus, Atlantea, Tartarus for greek, and Grizzelheim for Norse mythology. I love mythology, so I'd love to see some roman stuff!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
I'd love a robotic world, with robots and cool light blue lighting and metal. It would be soo cool!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world based off Skull island from pirate101.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
I think that a side world with the themes of Pirate101 would be pretty awesome. I haven't played Pirate101 Myself, but I think that it would be cool to have a pirate themed place. I especially think it would go above and beyond if the enemies were some of the same in P.101.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
Ok so how about a world that is themed like a glitch. It can be inside of a wand where every spell is kept. Think about the possibilities! Every area can be a school of spells, imagine fighting firecats and imps. There can be a boss with loremaster that has her SPELLS as MINIONS! Fighting her goat monk and ninja pigs! There can be giant bosses like storm lord, frost giant, and fire dragon fighting you one at a time.

Another idea would be if it introduced a whole new gameplay to fighting. This could be added on to the world i said before, seperate, or taken out. If you are in the wand, spells will not work, so you will need another way of fighting, what if it is like a first person shooter where you shoot out school specific blasts. You might be able to charge and release for more powerful hits. Maybe you can also ride dragons in some fights that can be airborn. However, this might be too big of an update, so the world can be normal fighting style as well.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
its Amazing to see All these Old Reply's and think, That these People Probably enspired, Celestia, zafaria, avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis, Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea. Its Crazy!

Karic

Survivor
Jun 20, 2016
Ok so this is not really a "World" but a big dungeon.

I might type a lot, so be prepared

You will need to be level 120 to do this dungeon (Added to the level 130 update maybe.) This could be the longest dungeon in the game, maybe up to 3-4 hours! Only one person can be in the dungeon, because you will have all the teacher's help.

Merle Ambrose has told you chaos is upon Colossus Boulevard once again. You go there and find that nobody is there. There is something on the floor, a stone tablet. You bring it back to Merle Ambrose, he is surprised and tells you to not go there, "Even you, a strong wizard, should not be near this evil." The quest ends. Suddenly your book opens and a new quest is revealed, "Curiosity" It is to go look back in Colossus Boulevard. Once you go there, you meet a man. Watson. He tells you he knows what is going on and to follow him. You start following him until you here Merle Ambrose yell, "Wizard!" He is there with the 7 other school teachers. Watson returns and with a wave of his hand, locks the gate out to the Shopping District. "You all are so... Stupid!" He puts his hand down and the screen turns black. You have entered the dungeon. The new camera views show you are in a giant space ship. You are locked in a jail cell with Merle Ambrose and the other teachers. Merle Ambrose does not blame you, because you were not the first to be curious. "How do you think I became a professor?" During the dungeon, you try escaping the jail, and explore the ship while fighting off guards. Depending on your quest, you can have some of the professors in the fight helping you. While doing this, the ship is flying through space and will land in every world, causing devastation. Finally you will reach Watson. Merle Ambrose, Haleston Balestrome, and Moolina Wu will help you fight him. After killing him, you fly the ship back to every world, restoring everything. The end.

Most of you guys probably did not read all of it, but if you did,I would love for feedback

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
KARICTHEDEATHWIZ on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:
its Amazing to see All these Old Reply's and think, That these People Probably enspired, Celestia, zafaria, avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis, Polaris, Mirage, and Empyrea. Its Crazy!

Karic
Yea definitely, I saw a post saying how there should be an Atlantis themed world. I thought it was so dumb until I saw the post dated back to 2008. Crazy how this game has evolved.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
I want to talk about empyrea. I think that world is going to be the sky world, the new world for levels 120 to 130 or something like that. We have some evidence for this. For example, the trainer in the Arcanum never says the world she is from however most of the trainers say their worlds. Second of all she has these pictures of weird floating lands no one has ever seen before and that can only be part of a new world. That gives us an insight on how it might look when it comes out.

Be sure to support this and say what you think about this comment.

Also Blaze life hammer made a video about it (as Blaze storm hammer) And he said basically the same thing. Be sure to subscribe to him for more wizard101 videos. He's cool :D
Anyways peace out!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
So first of all, there is kind of a world for the storm and frog people. In fact two! Marleybone and Zafaria. As for Falmeas home world its wizard city because her house is there. That is most likely wrong because just because you live here doesn't mean you were born here. Im not sure about greyrose though.

One more thing: its interesting that Merle ambrose comes from Avalon doesn't it?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
KARICTHEDEATHWIZ on Jun 11, 2017 wrote:

Karic
:) I know right?! Its so cool :D

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I'm sure many players have asked for this, but how about a world themed around ancient Rome, Venice or Italy as a whole? We have many worlds based on ancient civilisations (Krokotopia, Aquila, Azteca ect.). I would name this world "Renaissia". The name references the Renaissance, a period in which some of the most famous, artistic creations in the world were made.

The plot could be about paintings and sculptures coming to life and wrecking havoc in the world. The main antagonist of the story would be Mars, (the Roman God of War). He would corrupt Minerva, (the Roman God of Art, Crafts ect.), into bringing works of art to life. If that plan was successful, he would then corrupt Minerva even more to rule alongside him in chaos. The story would be divided into 2 parts: Destroying Minerva's Corruption, and stopping Mars from corrupting anything again.

Some ideas of inhabitants could be wolves, representing the story of Romulus and Remus's guardian, and doves, representing a symbol of Christianity in Ancient Roman times.

The player would travel around Renaissia, visiting landmarks that can be dungeons, gauntlets, boss rooms or just places of interest, like the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon ect., discovering the Renaissian's lifestyle and ultimately, stopping Mars from painting the town red.

If you want to add to this or provide feedback, I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world like a dream, like someone could be dreaming, and the wizard got sucked into the dream. That would be cool.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world made completly out of ice. Not like the snowy worlds, but a world made out of only ice. this makes me want some ice cream.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world for spesificallay all of the astral spells. (Sorry if i'm a bad speller.)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A tropical world! Not like the floating lands, but maybe a world based on hawaii or Florida?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world where it used to be a beautiful, lush place, but now it is barren and all brown. The storyline would be reviving the place it once was.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
marjoriechirp on Jun 19, 2017 wrote:
A world like a dream, like someone could be dreaming, and the wizard got sucked into the dream. That would be cool.
But it would have to be like aquila, where you can only enter from a certian place, not from the world tree.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A farm world. Not like in mooshu, but with a real farm, with wizards having to battle pests, and storm clouds to keep the crops and lifestock safe.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A rainy, gray world. It would need to be intresting so the player does not loose focus and get bored!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A place like the real world, maybe where the wizard meets their parents and has to save their world from something.