Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
i have read this on another post but i think they should have a world just like wizard city but have it ruled by all the final bosses in everyworld like malistare krokopatra etc... and have the final boss be malistare with a clone of ambrose by his side. and for some of the boss fights you should have to fight the and teachers wouldnt that be awesome!

Survivor
May 12, 2012
I want a place with magical unicorns!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
I think that in the library in WC you should be able to explore into one of the hallways

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
I love this game and have been surprised about all the new worlds. Honestly I think that there should be a world all about pets.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Nymphia!

Its entirely based on woodland creatures. The final boss should be a nymph. You fall under her spell at first but some NPC snaps you out of it. In the world should be the following:

~Treants
~Dryads
~Bats
~nymphs
~imps
~Bartelby's home world! (AHHHHHHH)
~Lots and lots of swamps
~Green-trunk trees
~leafy gear dropped by monsters
~Rain (like in lake shore)
~Snakes
~Owls
~And lots more!!

Oh my gosh!!

Bartelby's sister should be there. remember from the very beginning? Oh my gosh!!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I find the posts from 2008 really funny because a lot of people said underwater, dragons, and dinosaurs. Lol, those are worlds now. Is that how they became worlds? From this post? Because there is Celestia, Dragonspyre, and Azteca! Haha.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
Well i think there should be a quest for every class to go to their certain world and help their teacher with saving her world!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
I am not far into the game yet, but the gobblers in colossus blvd told us a little about their world and it being taken over by witches and such, yet I am fairly certain nothing further was done. Why not take us to their world, let us battle witches and warlocks and more powerful gobblers (taco toss, anyone?)

Also, what happened to the sanscrit monsters and quests? Seems I got the quest one day and it disappeared the next.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Well, their has already been a hint from Old Cob saying, Mirage, Empyria, Polaris, and The Broken Lands

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I personally would have to first examine what has already been done to find out what we haven't done.
Wizard City ?
Krokotopia Egypt
Grizzlehiem Norselands/scandinavia
Marleybone London
Mooshu Japan
Dragonspyre Russia
Celestia ?
Zafaria Africa
Avalon Medieval England
Azteca Aztecs (duh)
Khrysalis ?

So, what hasn't been done?
India? This would be quite interesting, as it brings in a beautiful culture and a lot of room for great graphics. Perhaps it is inhabited by elephants and cows? Marleybone explorers may represent the influence of western cultures. Perhaps having different areas with different cultural influences might be nice. such as an area representing the himalayas or an are along the coast.

Central Europe? This hasn't really been done, but it might be interesting. A sort of mash-up world with different cultural influences would provide a different experience than usually found in Wizard101. I'm not sure what conflict would be present in this world. I imagine it would have to be something along the lines of a collapsing society. A man takes the opportunity to become ruler and turns it into a dystopia?

Those are my ideas.

Survivor
May 03, 2014
I think a candy based world called candylind may be great!
With chocolate streams and waterfalls, candy floss grass, lollipop trees, gingerbread houses and gummy bear people.
Alex Nightspear

Survivor
May 03, 2014
hrk33 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

we have a lot of human worlds already
Mooshu - Japan
Marleybone - London
Zafaria - Africa
Krokotopia - Egypt
Grizzleheim - Greenland/Antarctica/the Arctic

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I have been thinking about four world names i made up, trying to draw out what each will look like. The world ideas are Majestica, An empire sprouted around a mountain, and the mountain turns out to be a volcano. They are in danger, and they need to stop it from erupting. Some people believe evil is making it roar, but who knows? Next there is Volta, a world floating in the most dark of thunderstorms, and the heart of Storm Magic. After that, there is Thesahex, a world which was corrupted by the most powerful of . The residents know Morganthe didn't do this, but another being that has caught Shadow Magic by the tail.

The Final world I thought about is Arkys, a rather big world, with the storm of legends encircling it inside. The river of shadows must never be touched, or else that someone would become corrupt. The Silent Sylvania (forest) has hidden one of the Spiral's most oldest life, the Tree of Transcendence.
Just some ideas...

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ghowriter on May 8, 2014 wrote:
I am not far into the game yet, but the gobblers in colossus blvd told us a little about their world and it being taken over by witches and such, yet I am fairly certain nothing further was done. Why not take us to their world, let us battle witches and warlocks and more powerful gobblers (taco toss, anyone?)

Also, what happened to the sanscrit monsters and quests? Seems I got the quest one day and it disappeared the next.
The world is Avalon, and the witch is Morgenthe. I was actually thinking about this the other day lol

-Wolf Mythsword level (Seventy something, I forgot and too lazy to check)
-Nathan Firehunter (level 64)
-Nathan Spritefinder (level 30)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Any kind of world that keeps Shadow Magic and Shift Spells on the increase. It was pretty frustrating that the Morph spells I used training points in Celestia are no longer of any use to me. Also much better crafted gear. I'm almost level 100 and still in mostly Avalon and Azteca gear since there is really nothing better I can find to craft!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Silversword

I believe a school called Millennium could be added to a new world called Millennia. This world is accessed as a Lv.100 wizard. The millenium schools are powerful and great. Millennia needs help in saving the secrets of the school. A villain is trying to steal the secrets in order to achieve ultimate power. Using your new shadow and Astral spells, you can defeat the villain.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
Maybe there should be like a Shadow World with evil dark creatures and things, mostly home of the undead or lots of undead roam the streets.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
big three on May 6, 2014 wrote:
I think that in the library in WC you should be able to explore into one of the hallways
And in those hallways, lie many bosses, each of varying schools....

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
the world of darkness
when moraganthe was defeated instead of dying she fell on to the world of darkness the whole of the world was corrupted by magic and you have to go there to defeat her for once and for all and all normal creatures live here but corrupted by magic

only with life can there be light the life myth master

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I just had a wonderful idea. It came to me while doing the Grand Chasm Past in Dragonspyre. What if we have to go back in time to fix something (like finding Bartleby's eye, or going back to before Malistaire or Morganthe were evil and keeping them good). We can go back to when all the worlds were still connected. I think that would be fun.

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
I think the new world/story arc would revolve around three main enemies: Pain, Despair, and Anger. They would all have their separate factions, Pain heading the Senate of Torture, Despair leading the Council of Misery, and Anger with the Board of Rage. You would have to defeat each one of these bosses in turn, one in each world, the fourth world finding out their final locations, and the final world's goal would be destroying them there.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I would like to see some expansions and side worlds, this would be fun, and I have some ideas.

I think Kingsisle shouldn't add new worlds, but close up ties to old ones, so most of these will be worlds previously mentioned in the game.

An expansion to Wizard City would be fun, adding Scarab Avenue to Unicorn Way. It would contain some enemies, but they would become drastically more different from the beginning to the end of the road, with rank one minions near the entrance and rank thirteen near the end. Scarab Avenue would be a side area (obviously), and contain no story. It should have a few hard instances, though.

After defeating Meowiarty, a side quest should be given by an NPC in the Krokosphinx. The mander would eventually get you to Mirage, a world based on Eastern Mesopotamia, and Persia. The names of the zones would be modified versions of city names in these areas, like Purrsepolis. Cats would live in Mirage, of varying sizes, from large ones, like the ones in Wysteria, to small Firecats and Deathcats.

If you have beaten Wintertusk, Wysteria, and Mirage, you would go to Kent. Kent would be a world almost identical to Marleybone, however there would be a few wilderness areas where Leprechauns would live. Kent is a rebellious part of Marleybone, but still a world in its own.

After beating Kent and Mooshu, you can go to Valencia. The Valencians are very quiet, and to make up for Valencia being tiny in Pirate101, it would be huge in Wizard101. Valencia would have many dungeons with bosses, but very little bosses on their own and street enemies would only appear in one area, due to their control.

After beating Dragonspyre and Valencia, you can go to Monquista and Puerto Mico. Monquista would be less orderly and harmonious than Valencia, and thus there is only one safe zone in all of Monquista, the hub, Monquista City. Unlike in Pirate101, Puerto Mico hasn't had the time to make Monquista rich yet, since it was only recently founded, and thus Monquista is poorer and the enemies are mostly theives.

After beating Celestia and Grizzleheim, you can get to Empyrea. Empyrea is a German-based world, because Celestia is a Roman-based world and German Barbarians are the people who finished the process of destroying Rome. However, only some Empyreans will hate the Celestians, the Crustaceans, who originated from Empyrea to invade Celestia. The rest of the sky squids will be friends, generally with Celestia. Sadly, though, a treant has been locking up others in his vault, starving them to death, and everyone wants this to stop. (He is one of the enemies). After defeating him, that part of Empyrea is destroyed in a similar fashion to Azteca. (Not at all)

After Monquista and Empyrea, and being level 75+, you can get to Nodor. Nodor is a ruined world of the Mammoths, Snow Angels, and Ice Wyverns. In this world you must help overthrow the evil queen and fix this world.

That's all I can fit, so hopefully this is quite enough idea making.
Do you like this?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
It's kinda obvious if you have finished part two. A person says at the end about Polaris, The broken Shores, and some others including Arachna.

Wolf owl hunter lvl 100

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
how about a light world where you learn the opposite of shadow magic light but ancient shadow beings arose from the book of the banished you first go there to learn light magic the only way to un-corrupt shadow magic but you soon find out about the book of the banished then a new enemy gets there and frees the shadow the areas
are in order land of light (Central area) the school of light the 4 crystal's tower (dungeon) the library the book of lights chamber (dungeon)the book of the banished chamber(massive dungeon) the tower of time merlie ambrose's light tower the book of knowledge temple(gigantic dungeon) the palace of darkness (2nd biggest dungeon) the darkest web (largest dungeon in the whole game)then you beat them and retrive the three books for the libary

tristan dawnmask level 28 only with life can there be light

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
*The land of Glaciacion! A land of ice, snow, glaciers, and penguins. The land here would be based off of Antarctica rather than Nordic Grizzleheim.
*The spell learned for wizards would be "Waddle" and it would show an ice berg (blades&traps) than it comes closer, revealing angry penguins! 1050-1345
*To get here, you must go to Colossus Boulevard and collect a 1/3 a key. You must fight the Evil Snowman King first. Then you must go to Grizzleheim and another 1/3 a key from the Grizzleheim leader in the Fort. After that, you must go to Empyrea and collect another 1/3 a key from a Witch.

When summer comes, Ice wizards! Run To Glaciacion!