Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Cindy Candy: "See that door? It will only open with Candy Gems! The Candy Gems are being held in that Storage Room over there. Go get the Candy Gems, and then come back to me!"

Storage Room Clerk: 25,400 health, Death, one Life Minion. "You there! Get out of here! I'm busy cleaning! You just stepped on the floor I just mopped!"

Cindy Candy: "Good work! Now, place the Candy Gems at the door. Then, follow me to the Sweet Road!"

Narrator: "You place the Candy Gems by the door. Soon, the door turns into sugar!"

Cindy Candy: "Welcome to the Sweet Road! Oh my gosh! The Sweet Road is filled with Despair Worriers! I guess I should have told you that there was Despair Magic here. Go defeat some Despair Worriers, then come to my house, and I will tell you the past of Candy World."

Cindy Candy: "Long ago, this World was made up of two giant islands. They were connected by the Sun Rise Bridge, and the Sun Set Bridge. The first island, Jolid, was filled with Joy Magic, always welcoming visitors to this World. The second island, Doespa, was filled with Despair Magic. A few thousand years ago, there was a terrible war between Despair and Joy Magics. When the war ended, the sun's light was blocked from our world because of all the ash and dust in the sky. Because the sun's light was blocked, the Sun Set Bridge and the Sun Rise Bridge slowly faded, in till there was nothing connecting the two islands. Somehow, the remaining Despair Forces used the Joy Crystal against us, filling the land with candy and sugar. The Despair Forces then built the Ghost Stone, which creates a wall in the middle of any world it's in. If you were able to fly a few miles into the sky, you would find total darkness. The Joy Crystal is the only thing blocking the Despair Magic from flowing onto this island. But anyway, go back outside, and defeat some Despair Nightmares, and make them give you the key to the Lolly Pop Library!"

Narrator: "Hmm, those Despair Nightmares gave up a pretty good fight. Now, to the Lolly Pop Library!"

Cindy Candy: "Now that we're in here, we can climb to the Observatory, and create a good plan to get to the Candy Castle."

Narrator: "Oh no. It looks like the only way to get to the Candy Castle is to go though every possible place in Candy World. This might take a while."

Cindy Candy: "Hmm, well, I was born in Candy World, so I know everything pretty well. Wait, whats that? There's Despair Magic forming a Human by the wall!"

That's all for now!

-Nick
Narrator: "You watch in horror as the Despair Magic forms into a familiar human."

Arcvault: "Wizard! What are you doing here?! I thought after you saw the power of Despair you would turn back and hide! If you've come here for the Joy Magic Crystal, you are to late! My forces raided the Candy Castle, and stole the Joy Magic Crystal. Soon, they will find a way to destroy it! Now, say hello to my pet, Sharp Fang!"

Sharp Fang: 27,850 health, Balance, no minions. "My fangs want to bite something, or someone!"
Sharp Fang: "Yip! Don't hurt me! I'm just a pet!"

Cindy Candy: "Wow, I've never seen you fight. Your good at it. Meet me outside the Library, before Arcvault finds something else to attack us."
Cindy Candy: "See those three pillars? They are radiating Despair Magic. I'm guessing they are creating a giant shield around the Sweet Road, blocking the Joy Magic, and allowing the Despair Forces to walk around without being harmed. We need a way to shut them down. Go to the Boom Boom House, just around the corner, and get some Boom Boom Powder. Then, we can explode the pillars, and cause the Despair to retreat back to Doespa, or be destroyed!"

Narrator: "You enter the Boom Boom House, and fill a few bags with Boom Boom Powder. Now, time to make the Despair Pillars go 'Boom Boom'!"

Cindy Candy: "Good work! Now, take the Boom Boom Powder to each of the Despair Pillars. Pour the Powder into the fuel tank, and watch as the Pillars explode! But be careful, I'm guessing they will be guarded."

Pillar Guardian: 28,400 health, Despair, no minions. "Hmph! You are not welcomed here!"
Pillar Guardian: "Arg!"

Narrator: "You pour some Boom Boom Powder into the fuel tank. After you run out of the Pillar, smoke flows out of its windows and soon, BOOM! The Boom Boom Powder lives up to it's name!"

Pillar Knight: 28,400 health, Despair, one Despair Minion. "Once your body decays, I'll use the oil for fuel!"
Pillar Knight: "Ooh! How rude?!"

Narrator: "Once again, you pour the Powder into the fuel tank. BOOM! Time for the next Pillar!"

Pillar Keeper: "Eh, I'm on my break. I won't get paid to defeat you, so go ahead, do what you want, just don't ruin my milk shake!"

Narrator: "You set aside the Pillar Keeper's milk shake, and pour the Boom Boom Powder into the fuel tank. Then the Pillar Explodes. The dark shield around the Sweet Road fades away, and the sunlight seems to burn the Despair Warriors."

Cindy Candy: "Good job, I feel happier already! Now, to get to the Candy Cane Forest, we need to go to the Temple of the Red, and the Temple of the White, to get the Peppermint Staff, and the Peppermint Globe, so we can open the gate to the Candy Cane Forest. The Temple of the Red is right next to that none active volcano that the Sweet Road wraps around. Go there, and get the Peppermint Staff. Good luck!"

Thats all for today!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Survivor
May 28, 2009
How about an alien world, where you go to another planet..

How about a world of ducks, like ducktails..

How about a Vampire/ werewolf world...

How about a smurf world...

How about a fairytale world...

How about a Indian world....

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I think there should be one more world after Khrysalis part 2. I think Morganth should revive mallistare so they can work together and battle Headmaster Ambrose. Ambrose is going to lose and also turn "to the dark side." When that happens us wizards should get a quest to collect these prisms, orbs, a diamond, or something like that. those orbs will contain each and every school type including , , , and shadow magic. Those orbs will be spread across the spiral worlds.

These are the worlds:

Wizard city: None
Kroktopia: Balance
Grizzleheim: Moon
Wintertusk: Ice
Wysteria: Sun
Marlybone: Death
Mooshu: Life
Dragonspyre: Fire
Celestia: Storm
Zafaria: Star
Avalon: Myth
Azteca: None
Khrysalis: Shadow

There should be new bosses that carry these orbs that are for level 95's. You guys out there can make the new world"s name up.

Patrick StarShard, level 37

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Narrator: "You watch in horror as the Despair Magic forms into a familiar human."

Arcvault: "Wizard! What are you doing here?! I thought after you saw the power of Despair you would turn back and hide! If you've come here for the Joy Magic Crystal, you are to late! My forces raided the Candy Castle, and stole the Joy Magic Crystal. Soon, they will find a way to destroy it! Now, say hello to my pet, Sharp Fang!"

Sharp Fang: 27,850 health, Balance, no minions. "My fangs want to bite something, or someone!"
Sharp Fang: "Yip! Don't hurt me! I'm just a pet!"

Cindy Candy: "Wow, I've never seen you fight. Your good at it. Meet me outside the Library, before Arcvault finds something else to attack us."
Cindy Candy: "See those three pillars? They are radiating Despair Magic. I'm guessing they are creating a giant shield around the Sweet Road, blocking the Joy Magic, and allowing the Despair Forces to walk around without being harmed. We need a way to shut them down. Go to the Boom Boom House, just around the corner, and get some Boom Boom Powder. Then, we can explode the pillars, and cause the Despair to retreat back to Doespa, or be destroyed!"

Narrator: "You enter the Boom Boom House, and fill a few bags with Boom Boom Powder. Now, time to make the Despair Pillars go 'Boom Boom'!"

Cindy Candy: "Good work! Now, take the Boom Boom Powder to each of the Despair Pillars. Pour the Powder into the fuel tank, and watch as the Pillars explode! But be careful, I'm guessing they will be guarded."

Pillar Guardian: 28,400 health, Despair, no minions. "Hmph! You are not welcomed here!"
Pillar Guardian: "Arg!"

Narrator: "You pour some Boom Boom Powder into the fuel tank. After you run out of the Pillar, smoke flows out of its windows and soon, BOOM! The Boom Boom Powder lives up to it's name!"

Pillar Knight: 28,400 health, Despair, one Despair Minion. "Once your body decays, I'll use the oil for fuel!"
Pillar Knight: "Ooh! How rude?!"

Narrator: "Once again, you pour the Powder into the fuel tank. BOOM! Time for the next Pillar!"

Pillar Keeper: "Eh, I'm on my break. I won't get paid to defeat you, so go ahead, do what you want, just don't ruin my milk shake!"

Narrator: "You set aside the Pillar Keeper's milk shake, and pour the Boom Boom Powder into the fuel tank. Then the Pillar Explodes. The dark shield around the Sweet Road fades away, and the sunlight seems to burn the Despair Warriors."

Cindy Candy: "Good job, I feel happier already! Now, to get to the Candy Cane Forest, we need to go to the Temple of the Red, and the Temple of the White, to get the Peppermint Staff, and the Peppermint Globe, so we can open the gate to the Candy Cane Forest. The Temple of the Red is right next to that none active volcano that the Sweet Road wraps around. Go there, and get the Peppermint Staff. Good luck!"

Thats all for today!

-Nick
Temple of the Red
1 Hour Dungeon
Narrator: "Hmm, the Temple of the Red is covered in red. Now, to the Peppermint Staff. But wait, the Temple Guards are not going to like you taking it."
Red Guards: 5,000 health, Fire, must defeat four of them. "Once we are finished with you, there will be a new kind of red in the temple!"
Red Guards: "Oho! You're strong!"
Red Keepers: 5,400 health, Myth, must defeat four of them. "You will never make it pass us!"
Red Keepers: "Ouch!"
Lord of Red: 24,000 health, Balance, two fire minions. "Get out of the temple!"
Lord of Red: "Hmph! Take your Peppermint Staff!"
Cindy Candy: "Good work. Now we need the Peppermint Globe. To get to the Temple of the White, go to the Edge of the Sweet Road, where you will find a dock for flying ships. Go past the dock, to a little platform, then, ask the wind to make a path to the Sugar Clouds, where the Temple of the White is. Good luck!"
Narrator: "You don't know how to ask the wind, so you say out loud 'Please make a path to the Sugar Clouds'. Before you know it, a strong breeze flies over you and forms a path to a cloud with a temple on it. Time to enter to Temple of the White."
Temple of the White
1 Hour Dungeon
White Guards: 6,000 health, Death, must defeat four of them."We will keep the white of your spirit in the Temple!"
White Guards: "Hmph!"
White Keepers: 7,200 health, Ice, must defeat four of them. "We will make you into a statue for the Temple!"
White Keepers: "Nooo!"
Lord of White: 25,000 health, Storm, one Death Minion. "Hmm, you want the Peppermint Globe? No! It is mine, and mine only!"
Lord of White: "Ugh, you are truly a thief!"
Cindy Candy: "That was fast. Now, put the Peppermint Globe on top of the Peppermint Staff. Then, take it to the Candy Cane Gate, so we can get to the Candy Cane Forest. I'll meet you there!"
Narrator: "Wow, the candy canes are giant here. You want to climb one and lick it, but you have more important things to do."
That's all for today!
-Nick

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I think maybe like an animal world with a lot of different animals like cats, dogs, bunnies, and donkeys. The world could also have no naturel enemies, but then a enemy attacks and the world needs your help. I think it could be a great world, what do you think?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
pjjones12 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be one more world after Khrysalis part 2. I think Morganth should revive mallistare so they can work together and battle Headmaster Ambrose. Ambrose is going to lose and also turn "to the dark side." When that happens us wizards should get a quest to collect these prisms, orbs, a diamond, or something like that. those orbs will contain each and every school type including , , , and shadow magic. Those orbs will be spread across the spiral worlds.

These are the worlds:

Wizard city: None
Kroktopia: Balance
Grizzleheim: Moon
Wintertusk: Ice
Wysteria: Sun
Marlybone: Death
Mooshu: Life
Dragonspyre: Fire
Celestia: Storm
Zafaria: Star
Avalon: Myth
Azteca: None
Khrysalis: Shadow

There should be new bosses that carry these orbs that are for level 95's. You guys out there can make the new world"s name up.

Patrick StarShard, level 37
i also forgot to mention is that you have to defeat undead ambrose to put the orbs in to change him back to good then he fights with you until the end.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
in my opinion, we should have a third arc with a new magic, creation magic. creation magic is what made all magics, including shadow. it was the magic that bartelby and grandmother raven used to build the spiral.
creation magic works a bit similar to shadow magic, but with overpower instead of backlash. overpower would give increased attack stats to the player who uses it, and the damage ignores resistance. the only problem is that spells use more mana to cast and damage dealt by oppenents will increase in damage while having overpower. it should be learned in khrysalis part 2. let me know what you think.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Angeldarkmask on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
I would add a world like wizard city but malistares the headmaster and ambrose is evil.
Also there should be a a world that is based on another planet
awesome!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
How about a Candy themed world
The houses could be made out of candy!
Lollipop wands!

I hope you like my idea!

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Earth. Nothing special, just plain old earth lol.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
Mad Max world. Unworkably modified car mounts, sandless dustbowl desert environ, piecemeal leather clothing, and ramshackle houses held together by duct tape.

Maybe the introduction of some gun-style wands (albeit with the sparkshooters in Pirate101 this is really not needed for that).

Quests could include a race (possibly even a pet race to make a marathon into something that's actually a part of the story and forces us to actually use or at least notice those marathon abilities if we don't compete otherwise), an evil warlord or despot stealing something or other, helping the friendly people find or collect food and water, build shelters, etc.

Historian
May 06, 2009
If it's one theme I'd love KI to do, it would be a southern/deep-south/country inspired world. A world with ever lasting crops and fields and orchirds with blue skies and wooden buildings. I think the closest world to this is Cool Ranch, but it's still very cowboy/western inspired when I'm talking pretty southern (like influences from Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Georgia).

So I came up with a world idea: Vidalia, a country-inspired world full of farmers, fishers, and builders. I got the name for the world from Vidalia onions. I just liked the sound of it and you typically grow onions in wide open spaces.

Storyline
It's summer time in Wizard City, and Merle Ambrose and the whole school are feeling the heat. He suggests we travel to the world of Vidalia, a small world with wide open crops and orchirds. It is the home world of the Moles and Turtles. The Mole farmers grow plants known as Sarsaparilla and Sassafras which are to make a drink delighted around the Spiral, especially during the hotter months. However, a terrible storm hit Vidalia some time ago, which caused many Turtles and Moles to find other work around the Spiral. Merle Ambrose hopes that we can repair the damages in Vidalia and, in return, bring back some casks of the drink. Farley and Buxley Turtleton can tell us more of their world.

Vidalia
Areas:
Town Square
Farmer's Market
Country Side Fields
Fisher Pond
The Brambles

At Vidalia's hub Town Square, we find that the Moles can't spare any drinks because of the damages, and because their mayor has gone missing. Only he can issue any trade of Sarsaparilla and Sassafras as they are one of Vidalia's most sacred plants.
The Moles ask us to stop the beetle gang known as the Death Watch from sacking any more of the Farmer's Market. They leave a very intriguing message after they are defeated.

Then we can help fix the problems in the Country Side Fields, which is broken up into 4 subareas: The Orchird, The Hives, The Back Woods and The Crops. In the Orchird, we need to recapture the scared Bees and bring them back to the Hive. In the Crops, we get rid of the pests there, help turn the soil, and replant the veggies. Finally there are buildings we need help repair with the Turtles. The wood from the Back Woods would help.

The Moles ask us then to go to Fisher Pond to solve the issue with the Dam. As it would turn out, Crows from the Brambles are trying to break the Dam and flood Town Square. Stopping that, the Wizard goes to the Brambles, the home of the Crows. We find out the Crows kidnapped the Mayor and were threating to flood the town if he did not had over the rights to control the Country Side Fields so that they can better their lives as the Moles would never share their harvests. After some battles, the Moles and Turtles agree to share their harvests with the Crows. The Mayor allows use to take as many cases of Sarsaperilla as we wish back to Wizard City.

It's a small and simple story, but tell me what you think!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I think kingsisle should bring a new foundation to there new world. they should make it something unique to all the other worlds, basically think outside the box.

in fact, they should make the new world 'EARTH'. it will be extremely interesting, imagine of you go there and all the humans don't believe in magic and you have to save them from something dangerous. You would be able to put in normal human characteristics to the computer characters, including there names there age and the way they speak. you can also include in significant people and celebrities from real life!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a bonus imagine how funny and exciting it will be if you are talking to someone that doesn't believe in magic and speaks completely like any normal human. you can also include real life areas and places, like America, Australia England Africa and some significant places like the big ben, pyramids the great wall of china and more.

so basically I am hoping kingsisle entertainment creates a new world similar to the one I describe in the description above, and if that doesn't work out, you can use this idea and the new headline for the new kingsisle entertainment game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
If it's one theme I'd love KI to do, it would be a southern/deep-south/country inspired world. A world with ever lasting crops and fields and orchirds with blue skies and wooden buildings. I think the closest world to this is Cool Ranch, but it's still very cowboy/western inspired when I'm talking pretty southern (like influences from Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Georgia).

So I came up with a world idea: Vidalia, a country-inspired world full of farmers, fishers, and builders. I got the name for the world from Vidalia onions. I just liked the sound of it and you typically grow onions in wide open spaces.

Storyline
It's summer time in Wizard City, and Merle Ambrose and the whole school are feeling the heat. He suggests we travel to the world of Vidalia, a small world with wide open crops and orchirds. It is the home world of the Moles and Turtles. The Mole farmers grow plants known as Sarsaparilla and Sassafras which are to make a drink delighted around the Spiral, especially during the hotter months. However, a terrible storm hit Vidalia some time ago, which caused many Turtles and Moles to find other work around the Spiral. Merle Ambrose hopes that we can repair the damages in Vidalia and, in return, bring back some casks of the drink. Farley and Buxley Turtleton can tell us more of their world.

Vidalia
Areas:
Town Square
Farmer's Market
Country Side Fields
Fisher Pond
The Brambles

At Vidalia's hub Town Square, we find that the Moles can't spare any drinks because of the damages, and because their mayor has gone missing. Only he can issue any trade of Sarsaparilla and Sassafras as they are one of Vidalia's most sacred plants.
The Moles ask us to stop the beetle gang known as the Death Watch from sacking any more of the Farmer's Market. They leave a very intriguing message after they are defeated.

Then we can help fix the problems in the Country Side Fields, which is broken up into 4 subareas: The Orchird, The Hives, The Back Woods and The Crops. In the Orchird, we need to recapture the scared Bees and bring them back to the Hive. In the Crops, we get rid of the pests there, help turn the soil, and replant the veggies. Finally there are buildings we need help repair with the Turtles. The wood from the Back Woods would help.

The Moles ask us then to go to Fisher Pond to solve the issue with the Dam. As it would turn out, Crows from the Brambles are trying to break the Dam and flood Town Square. Stopping that, the Wizard goes to the Brambles, the home of the Crows. We find out the Crows kidnapped the Mayor and were threating to flood the town if he did not had over the rights to control the Country Side Fields so that they can better their lives as the Moles would never share their harvests. After some battles, the Moles and Turtles agree to share their harvests with the Crows. The Mayor allows use to take as many cases of Sarsaperilla as we wish back to Wizard City.

I love it. It sounds like a very pleasant place to game. Plus there are so many great books and movies about the South that the potential for wonderful Easter eggs is as sweet as the tea.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
What about a Triton Titan world and giant titan world. Also don't forget Gobblerton and Weirwood.

Also add add a western type worlds filled with cow boys and native americans.

Add a new villain like for Example a villain who brings back all the evils you have defeated and plans on destroying WIzard City to make the Spiral into their own image. Also continue Khrysalis into the final battle between Morganthe Le Fay and Merle Ambrose.

plot for CRYSTALIA one of the great boss world:

New school Crystal Spells. It is a mixture of astral and shadow. When you use crystal on yourself you will get strong and also be shielded but stunned and theres a possibility you might get backlashed a lot. When attacking you will weaken the target and take away all shields plus stun. 40 percent backlash.

The Final boss will come after finishing Triton titan and GIant titan world. Morganthe on GIant titan and Malistair the undead on TRiton titan. the player must do half of Crystalia and then he will be fought by an undying creature called the Crystal God and when you die you will be port back to merle ambrose and you must finish the two titan worlds. Then you will do other half of Crystalia and defeat The crystal Queen. Enobaria. Weirwood and other sugested worlds are side worlds or make them a part of Crystalia story.

Make Spiral Cup competition in the Wizard City.

oops also do MIrage from Pigswick Dialoge.

See ya Kingsisle

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
how about a world of every school of spells. For example:

Ice: The people there can be snowmen and snow women. The king can be frosty...the world would be called "frostopolis"? that is what i can come up with now, it it poor but lets see what else i can do

Balance : For some reason balance always brings me to a bird feeling (i dont no why but it does) it could have birds there. the king can be a merlin bird and his name merlin? merlin is balance. it can be called northside.

Death : death seems pretty easy, i think khrysalis will do for death

Fire : I think magma snakes come to mind for this. the leader can be s-s-s-sally s-s-sue can be called vocovillage

Myth : really anything that is "myth"-LIKE. so far i havent seen any blood bats to battle. there could be like a father blood bat. could be called mytholand

life: MOTHER NATURE is perfect for life. The people could be trees. The leader and world should be called mother nature

Storm: all i have to say is KRAKEN KRAKEN KRAKEN. Lightning-strike for name... GO STORM

still poor but ideas

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Artus Legenddreame... on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
What about a Triton Titan world and giant titan world. Also don't forget Gobblerton and Weirwood.

Also add add a western type worlds filled with cow boys and native americans.

Add a new villain like for Example a villain who brings back all the evils you have defeated and plans on destroying WIzard City to make the Spiral into their own image. Also continue Khrysalis into the final battle between Morganthe Le Fay and Merle Ambrose.

plot for CRYSTALIA one of the great boss world:

New school Crystal Spells. It is a mixture of astral and shadow. When you use crystal on yourself you will get strong and also be shielded but stunned and theres a possibility you might get backlashed a lot. When attacking you will weaken the target and take away all shields plus stun. 40 percent backlash.

The Final boss will come after finishing Triton titan and GIant titan world. Morganthe on GIant titan and Malistair the undead on TRiton titan. the player must do half of Crystalia and then he will be fought by an undying creature called the Crystal God and when you die you will be port back to merle ambrose and you must finish the two titan worlds. Then you will do other half of Crystalia and defeat The crystal Queen. Enobaria. Weirwood and other sugested worlds are side worlds or make them a part of Crystalia story.

Make Spiral Cup competition in the Wizard City.

oops also do MIrage from Pigswick Dialoge.

See ya Kingsisle
Weirwood is not a world, it's a zone in the world of Avalon.

-Nick

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Just went back to Dragonspyre and had to go back into the past again and had the thought that it would be interesting for you to have a world/quest that was actually the past of Wizard City or all of the spire. All of the teachers would now be students and your quests would actually serve to create the Wizard City of the present.

For instance:
One quest would see you helping out the Drake brothers as they go on a quest of their own to master their respective schools. You would help young Malastaire fall in love with a new girl in school. Another young student named Merle is on a quest to find a mysterious owl egg. You'd see the reason why a young Madame Vadima from Pirate 101 left Pigswick Academy. The Death school would still be in its original place in Ravenwood.

This might not be just a world idea, but a way for players who finished the game to re-explore everything. Seeing the worlds of the spire pre-Malastaire would allow existing worlds to be returned to past glory. You could even be the reason why expeditions actually went to Kroktopia or Celestia in the first place or be the one who put Ymir to sleep in Grizzleheim. You could see Dragonspyre before everyone was ghosts and you could see Wizard City with a new headmaster, like Grandmother Raven or Bartleby.

By exploring the past of the spyre it would make everything old new again and answer so many questions of why the Wizard City of today is like it is now.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
In addition to the past idea, the students of the schools would be the crown shop henchmen. Why? Because it would give them each some backstory and you would learn how they got to the levels they are. There could be student associated quests that would give a spell reward by school, such as Summon Myth Henchman with different levels being summoned depending of pips.

The card would be a school symbol. They wouldn't be as powerful as the crown shop versions, but it would allow people to see all of the cool henchmen. Extremely high pip levels would actually summon the teacher of your school to aid you in battle. That would be a nice reward for the level 95 players who have mastered their schools to be able to fight alongside the teachers who trained them. You could go back to fight Malastaire and summon his brother to your aid!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I think that you should make a world based on Australia with Uluru and that other stuff like kangaroo enemies And koala enemies

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Make a world that goes into the deep secrets of wizard city, like the back story.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2013
i would love to see worlds focused around the different schools, exclusive to only those students, or if not exclusive to only students of that school, special quests or rewards for students of that school, myth students get special spells and quests in the myth school and so on and so forth, it could also finally be a way to implement duels at high levels between you and your teacher, a friendly duel quest that some people might like

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:

Storyline

Vidalia
Areas:
Town Square
Farmer's Market
Country Side Fields
Fisher Pond
The Brambles

i like your idea... personally i like the idea of moles and turtles because they are all around the spiral (up to DS-turtles and all the way-moles.) So yeah keep up the good work!

Arlen Jadesword 40

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I would suggest a world dedicated to a futuristic life style. The world could be called Futrica, or something along those lines. This world could be dedicated to time travel. I think that it would be cool to see wizard city with the death school still intact and in Ravenswood.
Or krokotopia before it was taken over by the kroks.
Maybe even the professor could be there with his talk box.
How are we able to see the worlds in the past you ask? Simple.
So we go to Futrica. Merle Ambrose has known about the world and what its people are capable of doing but has never revealed it to any of his students.
He visited Futrica once before and got introduced to the their form of magic, Time Magic. With this power at his hand, he went crazy and almost destroyed the entire world. Merle Ambrose was the first wizard to be introduced to this type of magic and also the last. There could even be a section of the world that is in ruins due to Merle's attack. Instead of killing him the merciful people of Futrica took away this power from Ambrose and banished Merle from this world.
I haven't completed the game. I am only in marleybone. So if I'm messing up somewhere on the storyline I'm sorry, but there is always room for editing. I don't have much characters left so I'm going to post a second message explaining why we were sent to this world and exactly how were are able to see all the world in the past and future.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Futrica
So Morganth is obsessed with having control over the spiral and she thinks the only way to do this is to have control over all the worlds. But she thinks the best way to do this is to have control when the worlds are in their early development, when they are more vulnerable to her attacks. Cyrus drake doesn't know how morganth plans to take over the entire spiral but he only see's one option and plans to put an end to it, of course with the help of a brave young wizard. He asks me to meet him in secret. He tells me, the brave young wizard, of his plan and how he plans to stop morganth from achieving full victory over the spiral.
He explains to me how he is the only other person who knows of Ambrose's dark past with time magic. Though he hasn't encountered it before he knows of time magic's true potential. He hands me a glowing red crystal and instructs me to take it to Bartley. The crystal is supposed to open the passage to Futrica, but only of Bartley let's me. So I would have to do some really good negotiating.
I then do as I'm told and present the crystal to Bartley in Ravenswood. Bartley is frustrated and very angry with me for having possession of that crystal. He asks me where I got it from, but under orders from Cyrus drake I refuse to tell him. Bartley, the big tree in Ravenswood, I don't know how to spell his name sorry, is even more angry. I begin to explain that if he doesn't grant me access to this world, there will not be any world left. Reluctebtly Bartley grants me access but under one condition, he would have to banish me from wizard city. I'll explain how you could keep me from WC in another post. I'll write another post continuing this story.