Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
I like the undead world idea that I've been hearing about. It could be ruled by LordNightshade and he could be super strong and back from the dead. He could have Grub as his second in command and have lots of regenerated and stronger bosses from througout the game as like mini side quest bosses. It could be like an after Malistair type thing for lv 45+.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2014
I would love a world in space to complement and delve more into the astral magics

I also would love a underground world of monsters and a sky world full of bird like humanoids

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Im thinking of a world Death and Life based!

This would be the world after Polaris, and the Boss would be a demon, and your helper would be a fairy

And it would look like a forest, and the bad areas would sorta look like nightside or darkmoore!

A Death student named Cori Skull Blood

Survivor
May 07, 2014
Let me start after Polaris...
Mirage
Empyrea
Wallaru
Water Themed World
DARKMOOR
And,,,.......................................................................................... idk but those are some thoughts.the

Darkmoor idea was from Blaze LifeHammer and Zenmaster Blue! :-D

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
I think it would be cool if there was something in Wizard City, Shopping District for a new world for about level 40.. You go into a shop or something, but instead there is a portal or (huge hole that leads to underground) and you have to go on a quest to find that shop keeper in a world where it is based fully underground. Then the creatures would be moles, ect. I think it would be cool!

~Zythiv~

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
Firlan on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
Wow, that's quite a lot, and really good ones in my opinion, BlackIce!

I could imagine a tropic/caribbean/pirate world and an underground/dungeon world.
That is already kind of like the -SPOILER ALERT!!!- Celstia's Floating Island, or Pirate101.

~Zythiv~

Survivor
Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm... I have some ideas,

a world based of myth with like new "creatures" to fight that are mythical

maybe like a shadow world, with like shadow monsters that just use shadow pips but they have secondary classes to fit what their silhouette looks like

like a world or a system where you and your friends can build together

maybe a world or a system where you can make tribes and yeah idk

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Jackie Whisperwind in the Arcanum mentions a new world... or at least one I'd never heard mentioned before... Wallaru.
Wallaru sounds like it might have a distinctly "down under" theme to it. Kangaroos, Wallaby, Koalas, Echidna, Dingos, Platypus, Kiwis, Tazmanian Devils. A whole world of opportunities for some new and unique character models.
And don't forget one of the most lethal spiders in the "real" world... the Australian Funnel Web Spider.
Spiders.... hmm.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I know this sounds crazy but I'd love to see a paper mario ish type world where everything is 2D.. Much like the spider painting. It'd be awesome to have a entire world thats like that.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Well the Arcanum certainly had interesting teachers. This is all we know:

& - Polaris.
- Mirage.
- Darkmoor.

And that's it. 8 teachers, only 7 we have access to, and of those half are mysteries.

Well 's Ignus Ferric was distinctly Irish, living in a smeltery, and I think representing a dwarf. This could be a branch off from Avalon, Marleybone (Ireland & England are pretty close) or Grizzleheim. Nidavellir is the realm of the Dwarves and those doors are starting to mystify me so much they're annoying. Maybe he's from behind the door there.

Then , I don't even know where to start. Celestia? Empyrea? The 'Lighthouse World' of P101? It's anyone's guess to be honest, but ever since the Steel reagent I was reminded and hyped for Valencia to be in W101. After all, it's a world of machines; it'd make sense for a Scholar to come from there.

Next, . Zander is certainly... Interesting. A telepathic Australian koala was a definitely unique choice for a Scholar. I think that he's from Wallaru (the most Australia-sounding world in all of the Spiral), and maybe somewhere in the 3rd arc or the next we'll get to visit there.

Who mentioned Wallaru? The Scholar, Jaki. Obviously a jack-rabbit of some kind, and a very Native American feel to it. Maybe we visit a world like Cool Ranch, or Cool Ranch itself, or a peaceful tribe you help stop Cool Ranch invaders. It would certainly be an interesting plot, and as the game seems to be getting bolder in its decisions as it matures; this would be a nice assuring leap for you. Touchy topic, but no offence. That's what this game could do with so it's able to handle darker plots.

And the ,, teacher is from Celestia and looking amazing (please release him soon). Overall, good work on the Arcanum and you've left plenty of loose end ideas for you to tie later. Infuriating for me, easier for you.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2015
How about a world, Deathglade you have to complete A Penny Saved and Our Daily Dread and be at level 9.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
It would be cool to have more to Darkmoor, learn things about malistaire and dworgyn, and other people ( I know Malistaire is not from DM, but he has a bit of a role there). It would be cool to add little mini worlds for each school.

William DarkCaster lvl 110 wizard

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
Maybe something similar to cool ranch in pirate101

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I would like to see, at the conclusion of the third arc (or possibly the start of the fourth arc) a world resembling ancient Rome in architecture but built over by the army of the shadow web. The shadow web has built strongholds and barracks over the existing ruins while also assimilating the birds of this world into their army. It is revealed that Old Cob set up base here so his army can rummage through temples (destroying artifacts) in search for the Crypt of Shadows. This is an ancient crypt predating the spiral where The Grandfather Spider deposited a large amount of his shadow magic before being imprisoned in the black hole. As you fight through the army of Shadow Web, you are reacquainted with the Spiders three sons before finally the spider himself. You fight the four in the Shadow Crypt, only after the first fight, Grandfather Spider absorbs his shadow magic and releases his true form.

(Also as for the Zeke quest, I don't know either April Wine or Led Zeppelin)

- Blake DragnFlame

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I am not sure what new worlds they will come up with after Polaris, but I am really hoping for Kingsisle to put in Pirate Island

And hopefully they will let us have a story-line with your Pirate Character (If you have Pirate101, if not you could make one and have a story-line with that character that you created. It would be a pretty cool thing, wouldn't it?)

But if they already have that idea coming, it would be really cool for them to have a world where everything was in the Renaissance, where they had like da Vinci and Michelangelo and all that.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
I'm voting for an "Old West" world, and I REALLY think it would be great if the storyline would unfold to "Discover" that all the magic schools of WYSTERIA really *do* work. (The schools basically overlap the Ravenwood schools anyway!) You could have dozens more spells that way, and an opportunity to expand and explore more of Wysteria!

Eric Darkforge

Survivor
Jan 16, 2015
I think Wysteria could use a interesting expansion. The ncps are quite interesting and a expansion would make it even more awesome. I know Wysteria was meant to be a side world but i think it can get way better then that.
I also think think a world called "Ombra" would be cool since it means Shadow in Spainish and could develop a interesting plot-line.

It'd have a great atmosphere and be mysterious.

Sorta like Krokotopia and have a nice backstory as well.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
hipster2472 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
I think Wysteria could use a interesting expansion. The ncps are quite interesting and a expansion would make it even more awesome. I know Wysteria was meant to be a side world but i think it can get way better then that.
I also think think a world called "Ombra" would be cool since it means Shadow in Spainish and could develop a interesting plot-line.

Totally agree!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 25, 2015 wrote:
Well the Arcanum certainly had interesting teachers. This is all we know:

& - Polaris.
- Mirage.
- Darkmoor.

And that's it. 8 teachers, only 7 we have access to, and of those half are mysteries.

Well 's Ignus Ferric was distinctly Irish, living in a smeltery, and I think representing a dwarf. This could be a branch off from Avalon, Marleybone (Ireland & England are pretty close) or Grizzleheim. Nidavellir is the realm of the Dwarves and those doors are starting to mystify me so much they're annoying. Maybe he's from behind the door there.

Then , I don't even know where to start. Celestia? Empyrea? The 'Lighthouse World' of P101? It's anyone's guess to be honest, but ever since the Steel reagent I was reminded and hyped for Valencia to be in W101. After all, it's a world of machines; it'd make sense for a Scholar to come from there.

Next, . Zander is certainly... Interesting. A telepathic Australian koala was a definitely unique choice for a Scholar. I think that he's from Wallaru (the most Australia-sounding world in all of the Spiral), and maybe somewhere in the 3rd arc or the next we'll get to visit there.

Who mentioned Wallaru? The Scholar, Jaki. Obviously a jack-rabbit of some kind, and a very Native American feel to it. Maybe we visit a world like Cool Ranch, or Cool Ranch itself, or a peaceful tribe you help stop Cool Ranch invaders. It would certainly be an interesting plot, and as the game seems to be getting bolder in its decisions as it matures; this would be a nice assuring leap for you. Touchy topic, but no offence. That's what this game could do with so it's able to handle darker plots.

And the ,, teacher is from Celestia and looking amazing (please release him soon). Overall, good work on the Arcanum and you've left plenty of loose end ideas for you to tie later. Infuriating for me, easier for you.
You're forgetting in the closed school room with the electrolyzed gate in front of it. It's the School Of History or The Past or Time. That's my guess.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
hipster2472 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:

ME TOO, hipster2472!
:D
e.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
What about a world in which everything is reversed, and the spiral had shifted, and the people whom were good in wizard city were now reflections or shadows of themselves and now were evil. Merle Ambrose would be the main antagonist and you must kill him and destroy an obelisk to save the spiral as we had known it. But first you must tour down a newly adapted and changed wizard city and fight all the headmasters of the schools in order to get to Merle Ambrose. The bad guys were now the good guys and aided your quest to save the spiral. Just a concept really, but personally I think this would be money!!!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
Maybe like, A Street world, where you have to fight wizards around the age 18-27 that are destroying nature in the spiral with their cars by Drifting, racing, etc and there are 2 new mounts that come with it: A car mount (Look-a-like to a Mistsubishi lancer) And a truck mount (look a like to a ford raptor) ANd the svhools there are , , and . The levels suggested=15-110, and the ranks: 3-16.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
there could be different worlds for each school like a life themed world,a myth themed world or a ice themed world.
there could be a would filled with kittens(just because I love kittens )

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Cool ideas, those are some super creative ideas, and I think it could be cool if those were added too

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Alexis The Wizard on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Cool ideas, those are some super creative ideas, and I think it could be cool if those were added too
They already are added. Their "Atlantis themed world" is cleary Celetsia and I guess the "futuristic world" could sorta be like celestia although it also is part of the arcanum. I can't read the rest of it because that's all that it shows in the quote but this was written in 2008 which is 6 years ago so I assume many of their ideas were added or partially added.