Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Lots of great world ideas here!

What I am curious about though is how they will continue the storyline. I don't know if any of you have read the Silmarillion (very beginning of the Lord of the Rings story), but most who haven't assume Sauron is the source of evil. Well, if you read the Silmarillion, you would have found out that even Sauron had a master. Since you defeat Mallistaire in Dragonspyre, I'm wondering if they plan on continuing as if an even greater evil was controlling him.

Still, I'm thinking that can only take you so far. Eventually, if they plan on continually adding new worlds, the storyline may have to start anew with a new and fresh "evil lord" taking over where the other left off, or some new disaster will have to occur.

It will be interesting to see where the story goes.

Cat

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
their should be worlds like storm is dinisours, life like heaven, death is like malistar's spirit comes back an makes a new world of death, ice should be like a frozen world, fire should be like a sun world, myth should be pure strange creatures, an balance like in the desert. you should make a new school...i cant really think of one but the only one is like air or something..................................a world like alians, an you should let players heal other players thrugh something....an let players try to make new spell.....my other thought that i thought was a world of pure shopping an buying stuff.......thats all i got but i hope you like my ideas :D

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
first off when will it come out? second what will its name be? third will they make so many worlds that you can have every type attack?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i think that maybe a better idea would be so that there would be an area that you could go to that would have a list of all the bosses that you have defeated while playing the game (including instance ones) so that you may click on that specific boss and fight it with out have to go through impossible instances more then once just to kill a certain boss to a certain item. This I think would be greatly beneficial to the game and i would certainly enjoy it.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
How about a World (or instance) with randomly spawning "Boss" types from other areas or grouped togeather in themes. Elemental Bosses roaming in one area while Undead Bosses wander in another.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I've read all of the posts on here and they are all very interesting. I just have a little something to say about any new world coming to wizard 101, please don't let it be like Marleybone and please don't make it a Golem world, I would definetly quit playing if that happened. I almost quit playing because of Marleybone, it was just too boring and drawnout! I could hardly play any quests by myself.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I would go with a realm based off dinosaurs! The bosses are life, missions would include fighting fire, ice, and storm dinosaurs, and the shops would be in tree huts. The pets would be dinosaurs and leptectitiums!( prehistoric mice)

Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
My idea for a world would be a Native American world with influences to their culture.

Also, I think it would be a cool idea if maybe you added a knife or other article of clothing that allowed power pips to be used by any spell class instead of just the one you are a part of. For example, I have the high end spells Helephant, Collosus and Earthquake from the Dragonspyre shops. It would be nice if I could launch them with 3 power pips instead of waiting 6 turns to use them. It would be a nice touch to a later world for those that have not only paid for the game, but put in the time to get far in it.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I think they should make worlds beyond dragonspyre like a lot of other people. They should go higher than 50 but not higher than 60. Everyone knows when you get really high you must get more experiance to level up. I think there should be a world that you must battle all the professers (including Merle Ambrose and Gamma) The final boss there should be Merle Ambrose and the world should be called Opposite City.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i think they should just make wizard city a little bigger streets and alley's or maybe secret streets and alleyways that could that could have dimensional portals that lead to new area's and quest's.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I think the storyline should have a new evil lord/lady when Malistare is defeated; say if he and Syliva Drake had a daughter/son before his wife died, and he took her/him with him when he blew away the death school, and they've now grown up into a teenage wizard and are confused and angry and want to kill you for killing his/her father.
There could be a new world that was poor and ruined by magical wars, but the monsters never really left. There'd be ice monsters that were hiding under the iced-over lake, and it collapsed when you stepped on it(fighing underwater. hmmm, intresting prospect. magical breathing potions?), and fire beings would come out of the fireplace at the signal of a speech from a NPC...and stuff like that. Just a random thought(or several).

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

yeah but except for city and spyre its a place that looks like the earth but has talking animals so maybe paris with rats(bad) and mice(good)

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Tiny47 wrote:
i think that maybe a better idea would be so that there would be an area that you could go to that would have a list of all the bosses that you have defeated while playing the game (including instance ones) so that you may click on that specific boss and fight it with out have to go through impossible instances more then once just to kill a certain boss to a certain item. This I think would be greatly beneficial to the game and i would certainly enjoy it.

I like the general idea here as well. Maybe an add-on or mini-game type of thing to the existing world even where you are matched up with a series of randomly chosen Bosses and have to survive all the way through them without leaving in order to win a bigger prize or point or something at the end.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
i didnt no where else to put it so i am saying this .....if you got lots of treasure cards they should give you money for them so you dont have to throw them away...

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
ok i got lots of ideas so here they are. there should be a at least 10 to 15 more worlds since it is a vast ocean and right now its like a pond lol. i think there should be a united kingdom world where its the midevil time and clothes as well, there should black knighted bad guys and armored clothing. you have to save a king that has fallen and lost his castle to his overuling servants that stole his magic and in order to get back at them you have to defeat 3 instances, 9 bosses one black knight boss with red gems jeweled around his body the knight bosses are triplets and there are three castles with a different king for each one. make it two instances a castle and when you defeat the knight boss for each castle you discover the kings wand witch holds his magic. when you get the want back you get a SECRET card and move on to the next world. make the world as hard as you want.
as for the other worlds they come in place from dragonspyre and since all civilization is down they had to work up to make it the midevil times again and the other worlds are worlds of time working up from the midevil one.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
another idea is the land of the pigs in farming time the pigs are evil and and the streets are dark and farm like. and stuff like that. the sheep people are mad at the pigs for a certain reason they never got along that much. but as you progress through the world you do tons of quests that re unite the pigs and the sheep people. and the bosses are giant dogs and once you defeat the dogs the sheep are less restless giving them a chance to get to know the pigs. the pigs are big red and fat. there's hardly any grass in the world because the pigs eat it all its a bleak cobblestone road with patches of brown dried up dirt and grass. the sheep hide in caves and rooms kind of like colossus blvd. and one sheep is not alone they are in a pack and they all have quests for you. there are some good pigs with quests too but those are the pigs the sheep dont like because they think all the pigs are evil and you make them see that they arent. alot more detail should be added but wizard 101 arent idiots. you guys got imagination more than i. i'm sure it would be awsome.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

What ever happened to us getting a quest to get inside Barkingham Palace in Marlybone? It seems like we should be able to go in it with the two guards blocking it.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
hmmm........ i think a world inside a volcano for fire teacher in the sky stormy night for storm teacher for myth i think nice place under ground life tree tops and for death s gloomy old abandon town. :P and ice a new ice age and hmmm...... balance a place that is un balanced place !!!!!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
If there are new worlds coming there has got to be space as a place. The headmaster by mistakes losses a orb and without it wizard city won't last long so he sends the wizard to space to retrieve it but in space the robots and probes are taking over the aliens so you help them. By the way the idea of jungels rock.

:D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
hmm i want like a death place because there is a life place a balance place and fire place but krokotopia is like balance fire ice and storm but marleybone is a little bit of everything. You might think Dragonspire is a death place but there is mostly fire and tiny bit of death. The reason I say this is because I think death is an awesome school even though i'd rather be alive then dead but i think it is a great school! Usually i see death people almost every time i come on Wizard101 and i've talked about it with my friends and they also agree.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Will there be any more new worlds past Dragonspyer? and if so how long may it be before we see the new ones online? i mean kinda loose intrest after beating Mallistare and there is nothing after that to go after. need a new goal to shoot for. :)

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
How about a Tron-like world? {yeah I'm old-school] I think it would be hilarious to play an RPG on-line with a world that takes place inside a computer mainframe. Get the irony?

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I love the idea.
One option for the 50-100 levels would be to re-train in the other schools and get all the school spells that you can't get with training points (like the different minions, shields etc) so when you reach lvl 100, you would have every spell in the game.
There could be some chalenging puzzles to solve (real puzzles that aren't spelled out by NPC's) and perhaps multiple story line possibilities (NPC sends you on a quest that has 3 possible solutions, and which solution you use/find determins the next set of quests and story line)
I would also make the upper lvl worlds unavailable to lower level players. You would HAVE to complete DS and beat Malistare to go on to the next world (this would help keep the story lines straight)
As for story line, that is easy enough, whats the next threat to Wizard City?
Merle Ambroses 1/2 brother maybe?
Evil twin?
Another spiral entirely??? hmmmmmm :)