Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose's element?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Good point. The game doesn't say his class. Maybe a supierior one that no one else knows.

Survivor
May 31, 2008
Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
Survivor
May 28, 2008
Perhaps he's merely an administrator and likes to dress up in wizard clothes because the look cool. :)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
Ambrose is a poser!!!???

I think your right, Ambrose doesnt do magic, he just dresses up like a wizard and says "Hey, you there, new wizard person, I cant seem to take the evil lord myself, and I know you are much younger and less exprienced then me, but, I want YOU to go take down the evil lord for me, k thanks."

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
gswift7 wrote:
Perhaps he's merely an administrator and likes to dress up in wizard clothes because the look cool. :)

LOL!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
My guess is mastery in all 7 schools,but if I had to guess his mains,Balance and Fire.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
gswift7 wrote:

Hahaha thats very funny.

Survivor
May 29, 2008
I believe Ambrose, given his age, has a great knowledge of all the schools. I wouldn't go so far as to say he has mastered them considering he would stand in for Malistaire after his unprovoked leave. If anything, I would say that Headmaster's favorite school is Myth. How have I come to this conclusion? Well I happen to believe he has a full deck of Ninja Pigs.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
definately balance because balance owns lol jk all the classes are evenly spread :)

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Kilajula wrote:
I believe Ambrose, given his age, has a great knowledge of all the schools. I wouldn't go so far as to say he has mastered them considering he would stand in for Malistaire after his unprovoked leave. If anything, I would say that Headmaster's favorite school is Myth. How have I come to this conclusion? Well I happen to believe he has a full deck of Ninja Pigs.

I bet gamma has more knowledge but meh :P

I really did think he was myth though.. Something about him shouted myth..

Maybe it was he who got the library to sell free ninja pig cards as he wanted more O_O

He could have thousands of ninja pigs hidden in another world :P

(Take Over The World Ambrose!! The Ninja Pigs Are Counting On You!!!!!)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
hrk33 wrote:
maybe hes mastered an eighth element named transformation

it's not called transformation it's transfiguration. duh!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2008
Ambrose is Malistaire in disguise.

Just kidding. Although, that would be some plot point, wouldn't it?

I think he has all of the Schools mastered, but yeah. Balance is his main.

I bet gamma has more knowledge but meh :P

Haha Gamma rules. I never really thought about Myth for him, but I still say that Balance is his main. Myth can be second. :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Ambrose is a poser!!!???

I think your right, Ambrose doesnt do magic, he just dresses up like a wizard and says "Hey, you there, new wizard person, I cant seem to take the evil lord myself, and I know you are much younger and less exprienced then me, but, I want YOU to go take down the evil lord for me, k thanks."

*sarcastic*i agree ambrose is a POSER!!!
that's why he makes us do all the foot work or else he would do it himself

why can no one tell when i'm joking?

i am NOT serious

i will now put *sarcastic* when i'm not serious ok?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
*sarcastic* i think if ambrose wants to stop the suspicion about him being a poser he should tell us his element/elements if he has one

Survivor
May 29, 2008
Are you kidding me? If Ambrose were a poser, why would Malistaire be plotting so grossly to simply "crush" him? If he were such a pushover, Malistaire wouldn't even need magic. He'd just have to walk up and steal his cane. Then BAM, headmaster stuck on the floor and can't get up. "Hand over Wizard City and you shall get your cane back! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

But no...it's clearly not that easy. Plus, if he keeps it a secret, that's another form of power as knowledge is power. I'm serious, your teachers weren't joking when they said that. Don't worry Headmaster, there are those of us here who do understand, and vouch for you!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
dakster5588 wrote:
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Ambrose is a poser!!!???

i agree ambrose is a POSER!!!
that's why he makes us do all the foot work or else he would do it himself

well its better than him doing the work think about that it woudent be fun if he had to do it

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
At his given age it's most likey he has mastered all of the schools. His main is probably Myth.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
maybe he could be storm... he looks like one... or life or death... why would malister want to destroy him?

other: do you think malistare might be the myth teacher in disquise? he is always acting so negativly and has no actual proof he can use myth.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Here's A Small Story To Go With Ambrose's Element

A Long Time Ago There Were Six Schools Named

DEATH, FIRE, ICE, STORM, LIFE, AND MYTH

Ambrose Wanted Peace Between The Schhols But They Wouldn't Listen.
So Then He Formed A Balance School Inside Bartbley Where Only Select Wizard Whom Havn't Join Any other schools were allowed in. In There He Formed A New School called balance he spread peace, he needed a new balance master so all the way from Marleybone came Arthur Westerfield The Balance School was destoried by Mailstare but young sorcerers still learn the arts of balance from Arthur Westerfield outside bartbley

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
The Balance School was destoried by Mailstare but young sorcerers still learn the arts of balance from Arthur Westerfield outside bartbley

for one thing, malistare did not destroy the balance school, he sunk the death school (his element) into nightside at his anger that his wife died of an uncurable cold and the wizards couldnt save her. plus there is a balance school in krokosphinx which a lot of people dont say anything about.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
lookthat1 wrote:
Well every professor focusses in one element. I was wondering which one Ambrose uses. I think that he can use most of the spells there is and maybe even some neve before seen ones. What if he knows an eighth element!? What do you guys think?

Or maybe he doesn't know an eighth element! Get real. Think about the spells that your using right now. Ice, fire, myth, life, etc. Ice is simply a compound of hydrogen and oxygen in a frozen state. Fire is heat and light energy caused from a chain reaction of a fuel, oxygen, and heat energy. Myth isn't even an element, it is just a non-proven fact which is thought to be true by the stories spoken of it. Life is just a state of any organism. None of the spells used include any such element. If Ambrose had an elemental spell, it would be the first element not the eighth. A better way of specifying the spells would be as magical ____ card. For example, you might say you have a powerful magical ice card. But yeah, my opinion of Ambrose having an eighth type of magical card is that he doesn't. He probably just uses life or balance cards based on his level of intellect, leadership, and friendliness. Life or balance would keep him balanced, and leaders have to be balanced.