Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
  • Instead of going to bed you go on these message boards despite playing for the majority of the day
  • The main reason you got your laptop fixed was to play wizard101 on it
  • You've gotten all of your siblings hooked to the game
  • You talk aloud to yourself while you play the game about the things happening in game
  • You eat meals later or forget to really eat them at all because you were playing
  • You frequently find yourself doing something related to wizard101 while you aren't on. For example, grub guardian, message boards, looking up things on wiki...
  • You don't know the concept of too much time on the computer
  • It's 12:00 at night and you are still thinking of wizard101 instead of going to sleep :)
  • Your vision is probably getting worse or you are already partially blind
  • What's sleep?
  • What's outside like?
  • You take the game way too seriously probably
Hahaha plot twist well looks like all of these are about me actually

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
Biggest struggle of all time is the Commons Theme constantly playing on loop in your head.

Monica Moon

Madison DawnRiver

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Labor Day weekend is not longed for because of a trip to the lake but because that will be the next W101 Birthday Bash.

Playing is actually PART of your morning routine and the day doesn't go right if you didn't get the chance to play.

You actually log on to play from the hotel when you're on vacation.

You've named your real world pets after your Wizard's pet.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
Being confused at your cat's lack of wings until you remeber that your pet Meow Wing isn't real. This hasn't happened to me, but I could see it happening

Victoria Fairyheart

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Dreaming of being your character wakeing up and then you say "where did my Jade set go and my athame and ring and ooooooh oops......"

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
when you haven't slept for 5 days have a cooler next to your play area built a ceramic statue of your teacher picked up a stick and thought of the most deadly spell to kill time your wife will divorce if you don't get off your daughter is level 10 and you don't have money your cat has wings your name is legally changed to your wizards name you become the president of kingisle you have 6 max characters you live in space with a black hole outside your window and learned how to be crazy

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
When you go outside and scream "AHH RUN it's MALISTARE with MORGANTHE!!!!"

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
When you look at a spider in a shadow and scream "DONT KILL ME GRANDPA!!!"

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
When you get on another online game that your wizard101 friends play as well and beg them to get on wizard101 instead because I wanted to quest but I didn't want to quest alone. I tried to bribe a friend to sign up by telling her that there was a narwhal mount and if she signed up and played with me I would get it for her. She told me that she would've signed up if she could get an orca whale instead of a narwhal.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Theycallmecastiel on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
Biggest struggle of all time is the Commons Theme constantly playing on loop in your head.

Monica Moon

Madison DawnRiver
Thanks, now it's stuck in my head.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
When you go back and forth between your computer and the kitchen

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
When you go up to a toll bridge and paint it so it says "troll bridge"

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Haha!

Well, I've been playing Wizard101 since I was about 12 years old. I'm currently 19. I got one of my past girlfriends to play with me for awhile, and although she wasn't obsessed she did play until Grizzleheim.

I rarely buy gift cards, but when I do it's at GameStop. I only have about 2 gift card pets and they both are on my low level wizards (an Initiate Sorcerer and Novice Pyromancer).

It has happened where I am lost I subconsciously press on the bottom right corner of my phone screen to activate the quest arrow, then I realize what I'm doing and laugh.

In high school I was made fun of, but didn't care. I play Wiz at campus in college and people laugh at me, but I do not care.

So yeah, I'm obsessed!

-T.S.