Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Fearless Daniel Sh... on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
Hah that's an easy one, the answer is Tower Shield.
Question: What makes pyromancers so special?
They can heal themselves, after casting a spell on the enemy. (With specific spells)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I got one
What is the name of the cheating boss in midnight sun pagoda (last floor)

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
sasha741 on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
beat that myth pig in the tournament? (sorry i forgot his name XD)

my question: what are all the schools in wysteria?

Scarlet RosePetal, lvl 33, Hero of Krokotopia
A:equlibreum, chaos, tempest. ember, spirit, earth, frost
Q:Who is pigswick's founder?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Quantize on Jun 13, 2008 wrote:
Well Vandion asked his question in invisible font, so I'll just make up an invisible answer :)

Invisible answer =

Question : Why are the gobblers in Colossus Boulevard?
becaus ethey want to

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Uh, um... Belladonna crisp I think.
Q: you have to collect the seed of death in what quest?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jun 11, 2008 wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
nothing your classroom is boring death is better than any other schools so you stink fire school!

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Dear Fire Teacher,

Do you don't like ice and/or why do you don't like the ice teacher

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
sergiooo000 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
nothing your classroom is boring death is better than any other schools so you stink fire school!
Fire is a cool school and besides, Mrs. Flamea is awesome! And any way, you should post your statement on the topic "which school is best and why?" Instead of the trivia. Back to my question: In what quest you require the seed of death?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jul 3, 2008 wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?
That one is pretty easy it's Pasta Arrabiata.

P.S. I love that food too!!!!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
[Sidenote to question, would the professors please wait 24 hours to answer, thanks.]

Since the last one wasn't continued with a question, how about this one:

Which school is the first to learn how Malistaire is responsible for all the damage done to Wizard City? Bonus: at what level and where?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Promethean oxnhors... on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
[Sidenote to question, would the professors please wait 24 hours to answer, thanks.]

Since the last one wasn't continued with a question, how about this one:

Which school is the first to learn how Malistaire is responsible for all the damage done to Wizard City? Bonus: at what level and where?
I believe it is the Myth School, for Cyrus Drake is Malistaire's brother.
However I cannot answer the bonus, my apologies.

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Doesn't every wizard learn that Mallisaitre is responsible for all the bad stuffs in Wizard City during the begining tutorial, and/or the first quest(s). So therefore everyone learns it at the same time?

Question: Why does the experience you have to get to level up increase over time?

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Jack DarkBlade on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Doesn't every wizard learn that Mallisaitre is responsible for all the bad stuffs in Wizard City during the begining tutorial, and/or the first quest(s). So therefore everyone learns it at the same time?

Question: Why does the experience you have to get to level up increase over time?
As you level up from 1 lvl to now it will be 90 lvl you experience different style of battle,
In first levels you where learning basic battle strategy now as you experience more levels,
goes very hard to complete battle for example its not same if you battle monster with rank 6 or monster with rank 12 cause every monster have different health so experience is changed as better revard for trouble.

I hope thats correct answer for you :) if so here is next question:

When you are about to battle Malistare how much minutes must pass to end that video?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Myth Jedi on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
As you level up from 1 lvl to now it will be 90 lvl you experience different style of battle,
In first levels you where learning basic battle strategy now as you experience more levels,
goes very hard to complete battle for example its not same if you battle monster with rank 6 or monster with rank 12 cause every monster have different health so experience is changed as better revard for trouble.

I hope thats correct answer for you :) if so here is next question:

When you are about to battle Malistare how much minutes must pass to end that video?
Answer: About three and a half minutes, depending on whether or not your comrades have completed the video.
Question: If my Nightflame Pegasus is going 40 miles an hour at starting point A, and my friend's Panther is going 50 miles per hour at starting point B, how long will it take for them to reach each other? Kidding! lol
Question: What rank do you have to be before you can earn your chance to cast the Skeletal Dragon spell? No treasure cards! ;)

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Just Add Bacon on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
Answer: About three and a half minutes, depending on whether or not your comrades have completed the video.
Question: If my Nightflame Pegasus is going 40 miles an hour at starting point A, and my friend's Panther is going 50 miles per hour at starting point B, how long will it take for them to reach each other? Kidding! lol
Question: What rank do you have to be before you can earn your chance to cast the Skeletal Dragon spell? No treasure cards! ;)
A Necromancer must be a level 58 Grandmaster, as well as already knowing the spell Scarecrow.

There is a school that has two damage spells that DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE when they're casted. What is the school that does this, and what are the spells called?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Josh27 wrote:
Because of there class. (Like purple=Storm,Light-Ish blue = Ice, and finally Orange/Red = Fire)
I think because of who they served. EX:
the purple manders served the people in the tomb of storms
the red manders serves the people in the pyramid of the sun

ETC.

For more info. do a side mission in krokotopia by hetch ald'aim he will tell you to talk to the Sargent in the oasis and then the Sargent will tell you to go to zan'ee in the krokotopia library and zan'ee will explain it to you thoroughly.

Good guess though

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Andrew FireCoin on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
A Necromancer must be a level 58 Grandmaster, as well as already knowing the spell Scarecrow.

There is a school that has two damage spells that DON'T DO ANY DAMAGE when they're casted. What is the school that does this, and what are the spells called?
Um...I'm gonna go out on a limb, thinking this is a trick question, and say the Balance school, with the spells being Mana Burn and Supernova. While both spells do damage, it's based on conditions. You can't do damage with Supernova unless your opponent has an aura on, and Mana Burn can only deal damage if the enemy has pips.

What is the name of the three new craftable spells? (Hint: they were introduced along with the newest world; BONUS: name their schools)

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Energeia on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
Um...I'm gonna go out on a limb, thinking this is a trick question, and say the Balance school, with the spells being Mana Burn and Supernova. While both spells do damage, it's based on conditions. You can't do damage with Supernova unless your opponent has an aura on, and Mana Burn can only deal damage if the enemy has pips.

What is the name of the three new craftable spells? (Hint: they were introduced along with the newest world; BONUS: name their schools)
Let's see...they were Catalan(storm), Handsome Fomori(ice), and Deer Knight(death.)

As for my question, Yohko86, you are sadly incorrect, because mana burn and supernova are both intended to cause damage. I was referring to two spells that do not do damage when they are casted no matter what the condition. They are Heck hound and Scald from the Fire school. When they are casted, they leave DoTs but don't do any immediate damage.

So: here's the next question of mine: What instance level/dungeon was the first to introduce cheating bosses to the game?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
  • So: here's the next question of mine: What instance level/dungeon was the first to introduce cheating bosses to the game?

Well, I'm pretty sure this is going to be wrong, but the first cheating bosses I ever faced were in Wysteria (That Earth teacher, That planty boss,and the final boss of Wysteria, Sorry I forgot their names).

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I think the first dungeon that could cheat were on celestia or something cause there were new school etc

Next Question: How did Morganthe bring back Malistare from the death and why dpes azteca have to die? Even though you can still go in it.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Andrew FireCoin on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
Let's see...they were Catalan(storm), Handsome Fomori(ice), and Deer Knight(death.)

As for my question, Yohko86, you are sadly incorrect, because mana burn and supernova are both intended to cause damage. I was referring to two spells that do not do damage when they are casted no matter what the condition. They are Heck hound and Scald from the Fire school. When they are casted, they leave DoTs but don't do any immediate damage.

So: here's the next question of mine: What instance level/dungeon was the first to introduce cheating bosses to the game?
i don't remember the name but i know it is in wystiria

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jun 11, 2008 wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?
the unique thing is there ar burn marks!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
Vogarte on Oct 6, 2008 wrote:
Q: Wat are the names of the 2 Towers you have to complete before going to Big Ben? HINT: They're instances.

Counterweight East and Counterweight West

Where is Akuji ? (HINT:It's a boss)
Akuji is in the tree of life in Mooshu
(Q) What are all the BADGES you get from completing every quests in Mooshu, not including badges for fighting certain amounts of something.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Wolf IceRider on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I believe it is the Myth School, for Cyrus Drake is Malistaire's brother.
However I cannot answer the bonus, my apologies.
Sorry Laser, it is fire. Mistress Falmea sends her student to Golem Court to the Dragon cave to inspect the Altar when he/she reaches level 5, and gets a vision that the last Fire Dragon (the dedication is to her) managed to put a dent in the war between the Ice-Fire-Storm children, and then the vision shifts to asking why Malistaire is causing chaos.

Thanks for the attempt, Laser.
Timothy Pearlflower (Ice Archmage, Level 86)