Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Vanessa891011 on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Well, your suppose to answer the question but, whateva. :3

A: His wife died.

Q: Where do you purchase the recipe: "Poniard of Gallantry"?

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 58 theurgist
You can purchase the recipe in the Oasis, interact with a character by the well and then you can buy it!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Ethanismyname1 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
A: Shadow magic, right?

Q:How much health does malistaire have? (This easy)

Ethan, level 29
Well, at first he had 10,000 health before the update, now he has 100,000 health!

Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Vanessa891011 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
A: He has 10,000 health. :D

Q: What professor must you defeat before enter Dragonspyre?

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal
A: Cyrus Drake
Q: How many worlds are there in the Spiral? Hint: They added 9

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Jack FireFountain on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
A: his eyes are blue :)

Q: what is the name of the final dungeon in azteca?

Jack FireFountain, level 84
Hmm... my book tells me Xibalba. ( Did I spell that right?)

My question: What appears to a theurgist at unicorn way, lvl 22 to give you a flower? (A quest that is given from Moolinda Woo, to make yet another article of clothing.)

~ Sisterhood of Life~

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Jack FireFountain on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
A: his eyes are blue :)

Q: what is the name of the final dungeon in azteca?

Jack FireFountain, level 84
A: Xibalba

Q: What do you need to get to summon the Forest Lord in mooshu?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
longboard15 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
A: Blue Eyes

Q: How much health does the Kraken in Triton Avenue have?
a: I believe he has 510 health.

Q:What quest do you get Link from?

Ethan, Level 31 Wizard

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Diamond Dust on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:

Thanks for ignoring my question :(

~ Sad sisterhood of Life~

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Diamond Dust on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:

A: Honey, amazing honey, yep, let's beat up a life enemy with more than 10,000 health just to get some honey.

Q: This one's a hardy ,and requires knowledge of spell costs. Your power pip chance is 100%. You start off the duel with 2 power pips. Now, you pass for three turns, your school is fire and you have a life mastery amulet. Now I wil ask you three questions,every question you do NOT get a new power pip unless I say you pass . Now this is a confusing experiment, but if you so wish, I want you to answer them like this:
P.S: Every question you start with two new power pips.

A1: Blah Blah blah blah

Let's do a warm up question to begin:

Q931: Would you have enough pips to cast a power link, and then heal yourself with a fairy?

A931: Yes, you would have 2 power pips to do a power link (it uses 4 pips, correct?), then next turn you would get a new power pip, and since you have life mastery you can do a fairy.

Now then, let's begin.

Q1: You passed 3 times, would you have enough pips to cast a storm lord?

Q2: You passed 5 times, and attacked with a centaur, now you need to heal, would you have enough pips to cast a satyr?

Q3: You did not pass, do you have enough pips to cast a fire elf, and then heal yourself with a rebirth?

Confusing, huh?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Roberto Angleblade on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
A: Honey, amazing honey, yep, let's beat up a life enemy with more than 10,000 health just to get some honey.

Q: This one's a hardy ,and requires knowledge of spell costs. Your power pip chance is 100%. You start off the duel with 2 power pips. Now, you pass for three turns, your school is fire and you have a life mastery amulet. Now I wil ask you three questions,every question you do NOT get a new power pip unless I say you pass . Now this is a confusing experiment, but if you so wish, I want you to answer them like this:

Q931: Would you have enough pips to cast a power link, and then heal yourself with a fairy?

A931: Yes, you would have 2 power pips to do a power link (it uses 4 pips, correct?), then next turn you would get a new power pip, and since you have life mastery you can do a fairy.

Now then, let's begin.

Q2: You passed 5 times, and attacked with a centaur, now you need to heal, would you have enough pips to cast a satyr?

Q3: You did not pass, do you have enough pips to cast a fire elf, and then heal yourself with a rebirth?

Confusing, huh?
Wow... I have such bad grammar on this post, my bad lol

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
superspy2 on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Well, at first he had 10,000 health before the update, now he has 100,000 health!
Wait, really? I defeated him a few months back and he only had 10,000 health and the minions...?

~ Vanessa

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

Now then, let's begin.

Confusing, huh?
A1: No, you would only have 5 power pips.

A2: Yes, after passing 5 times you'd have 7 power pips, using Centaur would take it down to 4. Then you could cast Satyr and have 2 power pips left.

A3: No, you could use the Fire Elf to take it down to 1 power pip, but to use Rebirth you'd need 4.

You were right, that was a bit confusing.

Q: How many zones are in the 1st arc? (As in Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue & Cyclops Lane are 3 separate zones).

Delver
Mar 07, 2012

Now then, let's begin.

Confusing, huh?
Argh... So much math, it hurts my brain, but, lucky me, i'm a life wizard.

A1: No, you need another pip to cast that spell.

A2: You would have four power pips left after attacking, then you heal for two pips with two more pips leftover.

A3: You didn't pass, so you still have 2 power pips. You'll be able to cast the fire elf, taking you down to zero pips, but you can't use the rebirth, which takes four power pips or 7 regular pips.

Ugh, that was horrible... I hope my math teacher is proud.

~ Vanessa

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
Argh... So much math, it hurts my brain, but, lucky me, i'm a life wizard.

A1: No, you need another pip to cast that spell.

A2: You would have four power pips left after attacking, then you heal for two pips with two more pips leftover.

A3: You didn't pass, so you still have 2 power pips. You'll be able to cast the fire elf, taking you down to zero pips, but you can't use the rebirth, which takes four power pips or 7 regular pips.

Ugh, that was horrible... I hope my math teacher is proud.

~ Vanessa
Oh yeah, and my question is: What are ALL the available hairstyles?

~ Vanessa

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Angela Gem on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Q: Why is Morganthe so pretty ( I don't know why i thought of this question)
She's like this... weird spider woman..? When I look at her, I think of emo vampires for some reason... I find Belladonna Crisp really pretty, I don't know why. And, Professor Falmea reminds me of Flame Princess A LOT. The hair, the red gem, the orange-everything...

~ Vanessa

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Vanessa891011 on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
Oh yeah, and my question is: What are ALL the available hairstyles?

~ Vanessa
most of them in the crown shop. don't know where the non-crowns hairs are

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
Hi!
Okay, since no one has replied, I will answer myself.
Life has special healing spells special to it's school

Q: Why are the salamanders in Krokotopia different colors?

Shannon Firegem

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
sbeans999 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi!
Okay, since no one has replied, I will answer myself.
Life has special healing spells special to it's school

Q: Why are the salamanders in Krokotopia different colors?

Shannon Firegem

A: I believe that it is because of their schools. I'm not sure.

Q: Describe the cheats of Sylster Glowstorm and both his minions when a single target spell is casted on them without a blade/trap.

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
"Describe the cheats of Sylster Glowstorm and both his minions when a single target spell is casted on them without a blade/trap."
A: At the beginning of the battle, even if you're going first, he will cast a white Doom and Gloom which only allows traps/prisms (any blades/charms will be removed with the white Doom and Gloom up). Most wizards call this "Trap time/round".On the 4th round, Sylster will replace the white Doom and Gloom with a black one which allows only blades/charms (any traps/prisms will be removed). Most wizards call this "Blade time/round". The first white Doom and Gloom is the only one with a duration of 3 rounds; all other Doom and Glooms cast by Sylster are 4 rounds in length. The removing of blades when the trap round starts can be stopped by casting a Dissipateon Sylster.Windstorm, mass prisms, pet traps and pet blades are allowed, but, they will be removed when the Doom and Gloom is changed.
I got this off the site so you can always look there here is the link http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Sylster_Glowstorm

My question for you all is do you think fusing will ever be part of Wizard101 of combing things with things? Like Waterworks with lets say Hades Gear. By Seth BoomBright

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
A: Sylster hits your team with an over powered Ra. Water-wing does rebirth. Spellhammer does a scarecrow.
Q: How do you avoid getting hit with a zero pip vampire dealt from Randolf?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I have a feeling this is going nowhere so I will ask a new question.

Q:How many wooly mammoths pass by when the spell is cast?

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
A: four wooly mammoths
Q: which side quest in khrysalis gets you you're fourth potion bottle

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
A: 4 mammoths pass including the one that attacks
Q: How many total creatures to you have to defeat before fighting the grubb in Sunken City?

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
Beecaster24 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I have a feeling this is going nowhere so I will ask a new question.

Q:How many wooly mammoths pass by when the spell is cast?
A: 3 pass by

Q: What pet drops from Gladiator Dimachaerous?

Gavin MythBreaker Transcendent

P.S: got this pet from him a long time ago

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
DBZ Fan on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
A: Sylster hits your team with an over powered Ra. Water-wing does rebirth. Spellhammer does a scarecrow.
Q: How do you avoid getting hit with a zero pip vampire dealt from Randolf?
A: If you don't shield when you attack, he'll use a vampire by interrupt.

Q: How many wands can you get from the loremaster?

~ Vanessa

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Jordan Rainbowston... on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Hmm... my book tells me Xibalba. ( Did I spell that right?)

My question: What appears to a theurgist at unicorn way, lvl 22 to give you a flower? (A quest that is given from Moolinda Woo, to make yet another article of clothing.)

~ Sisterhood of Life~
lol, I didn't skip your question, we posted around the same time.

A: a Satyr gives you a flower near the Gazebo in unicorn way