Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2010
I already know one of the spells for sun proven fact from regent clock tower boss

Fire Nova: seven pips (unknown damage, we all protected) rough guess would be about seven hundred. ouch.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
With the new worlds there is of course gonna be new items, and with the new level cap then wouldn't you all agree there needs to be some new spells for each school. With these new upcoming events this theory is only true. So wizards, why not think a little on this post: What new possible spells for each school could I come up with?.

post complete, until next post,

Wizard Dragonbane

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Although the remaining facts of the upcoming world, Celestia are without a doubt true, there are just some things that seem a little too far away from the other worlds upgrades to seem possible in Celestia. Like from the drawings and glimpses of Celestia it is going to be a sort of atlantis type place. So does this mean we are gonna be able to swim? Another fact, if the enemy appears to be crab men or something. What are the victims gonna look like. Not fish that's for sure. Another fact is that from the pictures it looks like the crabs are like guardians or knights. What is a crab man gonna be going after? My last notice, if the clothing in WC is wizard like, and KT's clothing is pharoas and egyptian stuff, and etc... what will the celestia clothing be? You can easily guess the types of clothing for a storm student, but what goes for myth, death, life, fire, and ice ( including the new schools )

But wizard101 is an epic game to play, so i dont have a small doubt kingsile will solve all of this. So wizards, prepare for an amazing change in the new world of celestia

until next post,

wizard Dragonbane. :)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
:P
dragondueller wrote:
With the new worlds there is of course gonna be new items, and with the new level cap then wouldn't you all agree there needs to be some new spells for each school. With these new upcoming events this theory is only true. So wizards, why not think a little on this post: What new possible spells for each school could I come up with?.

post complete, until next post,

Wizard Dragonbane

i think that would be AWESOME!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
icefireshadow707 wrote:
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

Thats awesome! Just one thing, I think it shouldnt FULLY heal us, it would be to hard for PvP

From,
Destiny DeathFlame-Lvl 50- Death
Autumn GoldenHeart-Lvl 48- Life :D

Survivor
May 10, 2010
well they are a moon star and i forget what else but the are astronamy based i think but i really wanna no wen it comes out

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
The school of peace would be nice. It would represent the peace of wizard101! Some of the spells I would like would be :

- Peace minion would be able to cast spells up to level 60, Peace hunters would deal 1300-1565 damage and would cost 10 pips, Peace blade and trap, Justice would deal 1445-2020 damage and would cost 11 pips, and the last spell would be Copy cat it would do the last spell you played down and would cost 1 pip! That would be one school!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
The school of light would be nice. Some of the spells I would like would be:

Infinity arrow it would deal 1500-2200, a noter spell would be light minion it would be able to cast spells up to level 60, light blade and trap, arrow strike it would deal 1000' damage to all enemies, the last spell would be light striker it would deal 7000 damage to all enimies.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
10498 wrote:
the idea of a new school EXCELENT!!!!!!!!!!! but i wouldnt make the hole thing on stars and spirals. but i have this insane idea for a new spells like constilationsfor the hole space school:
Space Centaur (plz send new name): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Staff attack: it would be 3 stars spin around and hit opponent

Other constilation of the creators choice such as
night scorpion,
LIKE BALANCE SCORPIONS BUT BLACK WITH NORMAL FEILD
Maximagor(a bear that when he swipes his paw shoots out raises of light like Collosus or Helephant)
Star Serpant,Like snow serpant but black and gold and slithers out of the sky from all the other constilations
Cyguns(a black and purple shaded pheonix),
Stary Night(that schools dome like Balefrost,wyldfire,but has marleybone stars at top with milky way in it)
Staredwolf (same thing as heck hound but instead of red and yellow black on bottom and gold on top and does no start in a dog house instead it comes up like Orthurus but out of the side where scorpion comes out of just it will be bigger and lower)
Asteroid(like meteors and blizzard but they are balls of stars fith a trail of light and shining dust)
and for last lvl 48 spell that attacks everyone is Black Hole a Black Hole pops up and shoots the same thing as super nova does just black and gold gotta go but more to come
i wil give ideas for clathes and there special quests for Space only spells and where to got new training points
plz send new ideas
THX:)

One question. What level would you have to be to join these schools. Please say lvl 1.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
i got an idea for a spell of the sun school solar flash it stuns all enemys and does 500-654 another spell might be sun warrior a a flaming monster comes out and throws it sword at the enemy and explodes when it hits 767-837

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
here is a is a possible spell for the school of stars celestial comet it does 250-312 to all enemys and does 475 damage over 3 rounds it comes out of stars and burns all the enemys then leaves a celesian burn witch does damge for 3 turns pips cost is 4 :)

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think that we should stick with the current schools. Who agrees? I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do not really like this idea.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
NO!!!! Sorry if I lost my temper for a moment but please! Do not change the schools! I already love the spells that they already have! So: No more new spells or schools! Who agrees with me

Explorer
May 22, 2009
10498 wrote:
the idea of a new school EXCELENT!!!!!!!!!!! but i wouldnt make the hole thing on stars and spirals. but i have this insane idea for a new spells like constilationsfor the hole space school:
Space Centaur (plz send new name): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Staff attack: it would be 3 stars spin around and hit opponent

Other constilation of the creators choice such as
night scorpion,
LIKE BALANCE SCORPIONS BUT BLACK WITH NORMAL FEILD
Maximagor(a bear that when he swipes his paw shoots out raises of light like Collosus or Helephant)
Star Serpant,Like snow serpant but black and gold and slithers out of the sky from all the other constilations
Cyguns(a black and purple shaded pheonix),
Stary Night(that schools dome like Balefrost,wyldfire,but has marleybone stars at top with milky way in it)
Staredwolf (same thing as heck hound but instead of red and yellow black on bottom and gold on top and does no start in a dog house instead it comes up like Orthurus but out of the side where scorpion comes out of just it will be bigger and lower)
Asteroid(like meteors and blizzard but they are balls of stars fith a trail of light and shining dust)
and for last lvl 48 spell that attacks everyone is Black Hole a Black Hole pops up and shoots the same thing as super nova does just black and gold gotta go but more to come
i wil give ideas for clathes and there special quests for Space only spells and where to got new training points
plz send new ideas
THX:)
I really hope that I don't sound mean but DO NOT CHANGE THE SCHOOLS! I actually think this idea is crazy!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
I totally agree with you! Finally someone who thinks that we should not have new schools! I am so happy right now! :) :D :P
[/color
]

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009

Space Centaur (sagittarius): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Sagittarius is the archer. Centaurus is the centaur.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
babyling2252 wrote:
aviator2 wrote:
Great idea! We know that the three astral magics; sun, moon, and star are real, so why not make them into schools?

awesome idea! but wouldnt the "sun school" kinda be like fire? :?

You're right! Sun is kind of like Fire! Also, Moon is like Ice and Star is like Storm!

Survivor
May 07, 2009
You guys shouldnt be thinking about a new school and work on the one you already have. Not to be pushy or anything but all you guys that are under level 25 should work on the schools you have.

Tanner Earthflame
Sorcerer level 46 Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
aviator2 wrote:
Great idea! We know that the three astral magics; sun, moon, and star are real, so why not make them into schools?

In the report it said there will be ether one or two new schools and one will be Water

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
"Possible?" Uh no!! Its definate!! And lemme tell ya, there are PLENTY for surprises in store!! i cant wait for it ot come out, but everyone needs to stop complaining please :-) it takes awhile for them to make the areas so we gotta be patient!! :D

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
starlight99 wrote:
aviator2 wrote:

In the report it said there will be ether one or two new schools and one will be Water
Storm is based on water.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
i haven't read all the posts but the damage is getting to high i would go to 1,300 and below.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
what kind of minions wold be in the space schools?

sincerly,

robert earth breaker
lvl. 49 pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
If you simply do not like the idea of new school do not comment on it.

Explorer
May 22, 2009