Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Who drops the Grandmaster Fire boots and hat?
~~~~~~~~~~ Blaze ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Grandmaster Pyromancer ~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Level 50 ~~~~~~~~~

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
There are some good lv50 gear but too me i only know that Death gear works but can someone please tell me that theres some good lv50 gear

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
anyone know where the grandmaster hat and boots are? i need them!
Please help!

thanks!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
fancherkyle wrote:
can any body tell me who drops the level 50 Storm Hat.

ok listen you can get your lvl 50 items 2 differnt ways the gurtoks in the greatspyre or fighting mailistaire in the great sypre either way it takes awhile to get the items you want and the items for your school
- alexis lvl 47 master necromancer

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
As a life wizard I have played with others to defeat Malistair three times and never gotten a single piece of clothing I can use. Do life wizards get anything from being a level 50?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
RamenNoodles wrote:
Does anyone know where i could get level 50 ice gear?

i am trying to find places to get ice gear from the bosses but the only ones i know of is Malistare and i think he drops the robe. :?

Cole Dragonheart lvl 47 ice

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
ok let me settle this death is, yeva malistaire and kraysys. balance is kraysys malistaire and viktor. life is kraysys malistaire and viktor. myth is yeva malistaire and kraysys. fire is viktor malistaire and yeva. ice is yeva malistaire and viktor. storm is viktor malistaire and yeva.
if this doesn't satisfy you go to wizard101 central and look it up.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Is Yeva SpiderKeeper an extra quest, or storyline? Please answer, MUST GET LEVEL 50 STORM GEAR! :D (I did ALL storyline, I just forget some things... )

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
dragon20129 wrote:
where can i get best myth level 50 gear?

This is like IronHawk's little guide thing except its not Wizard101 Central, its not color cordinated,and I'm not IronHawk

Hat: Yeva SpiderKeeper: The Crysatl Groove/Tumok GravelBeard:Dragon's Maw

Robe:Malistair:Malistairs Lair:Crown of Fire

Shoes:Kraysys:The Crucible (I think)

Blade:Avalance:The Drake Hatchery/Gallidum Pallidon (Spelled wrong?)The Labyrinth

Staff:SunBrand:The Drake Hatchery (Must complete his quests to get the staff)

Athame:Gurtok Piercer:Upper Path of Scales (I think)

Necklace:Kraysys:The Crucible (Again I think)

Ring:Gurtok FireBender:Path of Scales(Again I think, its been a while)

Deck:Silver Sentenial(Spelled wrong?)The Labyrinth

Hope that helped anyone else with that question

And the only reason I kept putting I think was because I got banned from Wizard101 Central forever, so I couldn't check.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
HEHE so very close to full storm grand equipment! :) bad part is i have been farming piercer for telluric steel forever, cant get it. :(

John Ashblade level 49 diviner

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:

i think malistares brother i cant spell his name though

you mean cyrus(i think thats how you spell it) but no your wrong, the one and only time you fight cyrus drake the myth teacher in the game is right before you go to DS, and he does not drop anything for anyone.... ever!

I just turned lvl 50 yesterday and i want to start getting my ice grand gear but i dont know where to get them. I know bosses drop them but which ones? Please help me. - Nicole Icestone -

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
cherrypop456 wrote:
Where Do I Find lvl 50 Gear For A Conjurer?

Emily EarthGem
lvl 23
Future Master Of Myth
Hat is from spiderkeeper, Boots are from kraysys and dagger ring and robe are from the gurtoks and malistair in great spyre

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
Swim2sea wrote:
As a life wizard I have played with others to defeat Malistair three times and never gotten a single piece of clothing I can use. Do life wizards get anything from being a level 50?
malistair gives a grand robe for every school

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
cellist4jesus wrote:
I cannot find storm grandmaster gear! :(
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.
also i would like to know about how many fights it takes them to drop it.
i have been farming viktor for 3 days. no drop yet.
:(
dude this is my 7TH DAY TRYING TO GET KRAYSYS DEATH BOOTS :(

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
gps25 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a level 45 death sword?
from soulsinger in ds

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
rayharos wrote:
cellist4jesus wrote:
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.

dude lol, i tried for a month and still havent gotten them until i helped a friend wth the quest. xD

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
oh i forgot to mention. tumok drops best hat and boots for each school.
To Get To Tumok:
ok you know where the fire gurtok is in the malistare dungeon? well just either defeat him or get bait to go around then go though the cave, he is the first boss there and thats how i got my lvl 50 storm hat and death hat. as well as my lvl 50 balance hat for later :D

Ryan DeathHeart GrandMaster Necromancer
Ryan StormHeart GrandMaster Diviner
Ryan HexHeart Magus Sorcerer
Ryan IceHeart Initiate Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get a level 45 death sword? you get it from ian soulsinger in the hatchery you get the quest from a dragon not in that pit

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Swim2sea wrote:
yes you do as i am sean lifefountain lvl 50 i have got a life robe that gives you rebirth from mallitstaire

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Jorehll wrote:
Who drops the Grandmaster Fire boots and hat?
~~~~~~~~~~ Blaze ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Grandmaster Pyromancer ~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Level 50 ~~~~~~~~~

jason deathblood

~~~~~~~~lvl 50 grandmaster necromaner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8)

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
rayharos wrote:
cellist4jesus wrote:
same i have been farming him forever!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Was hoping to find on here a list of the best drops for death. I am a level 50 grandmaster necromancer and have some nice gear but hey who don't wont better. Anyway if someone knows and don't mind please put a list here. I will save this page as one of my favorites so i can locate it quickly and also in the hopes that someone has this info and can share it. I remember back in krok there was times I just could not get though some of the quest at first I didn't wont to ask for help but had to. Well I have more time to play then most and well those who helped me then made a most powerful friend. Who enjoys going back and repay them for their help and time. Well I do admit I kinda do like showing off just a bit LOL.

TRISTAN NIGHTBLOOD LEVEL 50 NECROMANCER

P.S. I LOVE THIS GAME. I started a month ago at first I thought I am way to old for such a game well with pride again I say I LOVE THIS GAME. :D

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
WIZGRL99 wrote:
Where can I find the best level 50 gear for my fire person?

Thank you. :D

Amanda ShadowEyes
Level 50
Master of Fire

You can get the Hat from Victor Snowcrusher................ You get the Robe from Malistare......................... The boots are from Yeva Spiderkeeper...............................Athame and Ring are from the Gurtoks

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:

i think malistares brother i cant spell his name though

The hat is from Yeva Spiderkeeper in the Crystal Grove................. The robe is from Malisatre........................ The Boots are from Kraysys, Idk where he is located... Sry.................................And the Rng and Athame are from the Gurtoks......... Hoped This Helped You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!