Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
Viktor Snowcrusher has your hat, he is past all the mother dragons in the Hatchery

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Arlong wrote:
where do you find the lvl 50 balance hat?

The level 50 balance hat is dropped my Kraysys in the forum. The other best balance gear for level 50 are: Robe=Malistaire Shoes=Vicktor SnowCrusher Dagger=Gurtok Piercer Ring=Gurtok FireBender. Hope that helps :-)

Hunter Wildthorn 50 Death
Austin JadeBlade 49 myth
Ryan JadeBlade 28 life
Seth SunStaff 14 Fire

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
mwanah01 wrote:
Arlong wrote:

The level 50 balance hat is dropped my Kraysys in the forum. The other best balance gear for level 50 are: Robe=Malistaire Shoes=Vicktor SnowCrusher Dagger=Gurtok Piercer Ring=Gurtok FireBender. Hope that helps :)

Austin JadeBlade 49 myth
Ryan JadeBlade 28 life

Where are the level 50 storm boots

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
mwanah01 wrote:
Arlong wrote:

The level 50 balance hat is dropped my Kraysys in the forum. The other best balance gear for level 50 are: Robe=Malistaire Shoes=Vicktor SnowCrusher Dagger=Gurtok Piercer Ring=Gurtok FireBender. Hope that helps :)

Austin JadeBlade 49 myth
Ryan JadeBlade 28 life

Where are the level 50 storm boots

Yeva SpiderKeeper of the crystal grive has you storm shoes, the other level 50 storm drops are from: Hat:vicktor snowcrusher in the drake hatchery, robe:Malistaire drake in the crown of fire, dagger:gurtok piercer in the upper great spyre, ring:gurtok fire bender in upper great spyre, and the deck is from Devora Shadown Crown in the labyrinth

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Where can I find the best level 50 gear for my fire person?

Thank you. :D

Amanda ShadowEyes
Level 50
Master of Fire

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Where Do I Find lvl 50 Gear For A Conjurer?

Emily EarthGem
lvl 23
Future Master Of Myth

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
WIZGRL99 wrote:
Where can I find the best level 50 gear for my fire person?

Thank you. :D

Amanda ShadowEyes
Level 50
Master of Fire

Dylan thunderblade grandmaster pyromancer best hat is from victor snowcrusher/drake hatchery a.k.a the hardest fire boss to a fire guy or girl ever, robe is from malistaire/malistaires lair, boots are from yeva spiderkeeper/crystal grove but the lvl cap on it is 45+ up it is called spiderkeepers charstriders keep an eye out, and ring and athame are from piercer/firebender ,and deck is from andor bristleback /labyrinth, and wand/sword dragon rider staff you should have already and sword vladimir darkflame/labyrinth pet you should have, amulet is also from victor snowcrusher hope this helps you

Hero
May 19, 2009
For all of you who are looking for the best possible gear you can get, go to wizard101 central, they have a list of the best gear for every wizard class and how to get it

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
if you go to wizard101 central and then to forums. you will find a link that says wizard101 guides. than go to dragon spyre guides, than look for ironhawke. he has all of the bosses and what they give you. if you look under it will have the best items for all wizard schools. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
dragon20129 wrote:
where can i get best myth level 50 gear?

i think malistares brother i cant spell his name though

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Golme27 wrote:
Viktor Snowcrusher has your hat, he is past all the mother dragons in the Hatchery

No. that's the fire hat. :?

Hero
May 19, 2009
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:

you mean cyrus(i think thats how you spell it) but no your wrong, the one and only time you fight cyrus drake the myth teacher in the game is right before you go to DS, and he does not drop anything for anyone.... ever!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:

malistare has robe yeva spider keeper in crystal grove has hat

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
LucarioAura45 wrote:
Golme27 wrote:

he drops 2 hats fire AND storm.... the hat you want is called Snowcrushers Galvanic Shroud it gives +160 to life and storm boosts....

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Defender
Dec 14, 2008
gps25 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a level 45 death sword?

Ivan Soulsinger side quest boss in drake hatchery

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I cannot find storm grandmaster gear! :(
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.
also i would like to know about how many fights it takes them to drop it.
i have been farming viktor for 3 days. no drop yet.
:(

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
LucarioAura45 wrote:
Golme27 wrote:

Victor Snowcrusher also drops the storm hat.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
cellist4jesus wrote:
I cannot find storm grandmaster gear! :-(
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.
also i would like to know about how many fights it takes them to drop it.
i have been farming viktor for 3 days. no drop yet.
:-(
Ok, the lvl 50 athame is from Gurtok Piercer and your lvl 50 ring comes from Gurtok Firebender, and your deck comes from Devora Shadowcrown. Hoped this helped.