Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 gear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Here is the list that shows the level 45 and 50 gear for all schools, who has them and where they are at. Hope this helps everyone out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4930

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
yea who drops my grand ring for death i have been trying to know i dont know drops them the fire helephant or the ice one? in great spyre oh and where is grimcaster located? :?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
When ever i help my friends farm Viktor Snowcrusher they always get my grand gear and i always get theirs.It's kind of weird and annoying. :?

P.S. Viktor is actually how you spell his name with a k.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Survivor
May 05, 2009
cherrypop456 wrote:
Where Do I Find lvl 50 Gear For A Conjurer?

Emily EarthGem
lvl 23
Future Master Of Myth

Yeva SpiderKeeper gives the hat.Malistare gives the robe.Kraysys gives the boots.Gurtok Piercer gives the athame.Gurtok Firebender gives the ring.Silver Sentinel gives the deck.
Hope that helps :D

Jeremy Legendstalker: GrandMaster Conjurer
Jason DeathLeaf: GrandMaster Therugist

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Where do you find all of the lvl 50 fire outfit because i'm going to be lvl 50 soon.

Amy Gold Coin lvl 46

Survivor
May 16, 2009
i am so mad. i have fought ivan soulslinger so many times and still haven't got my athame ( death ). i have tried for hours today yesterday and the before that to try to get the athame it is so annoying! is there a trick to getting those things?

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
I'm lvl fifty and fire and have fighting Yeva Spiderkeeper for shoes for a LONG time and never, EVER got them. I'm also looking for best wand, ring, and that's about it. If any of you want to help me, reply to me. My wizard's name is Artur Goldenblood and my badge is Grandmaster Pyromancer or Master of Fire. \

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Can some one help me with the lvl 50 death gear :? :? I no were the robe are and the boots but i never get them PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME WITH the ring and the athame and the hat :)

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
So I looked at Ironhawk's guide. I looked at EVERY SINGLE boss, but there was absolutley no Grand Death Deck.
Is there a Grand Death Deck? And if so, who has it????

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Why does it take so long to get the lvl 50 gear. I mean it took me a hundred time to get my robe now i am trying to get my lvl 50 boots and hat. But i till am not getting it. Even my friends got there gear faster than me. I think they should increase the droping rate. So we dont have to wait a year for our lvl 50 gear. Can you plz fix the problem.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
randomkid342 wrote:
RamenNoodles wrote:
Does anyone know where i could get level 50 ice gear?

i am trying to find places to get ice gear from the bosses but the only ones i know of is Malistare and i think he drops the robe. :?

Cole Dragonheart lvl 47 ice

You are correct, Malistaire drops the ice robe, trsut me I have it in my bank >.> its weird. I always farm malistaire to get my grand fire robe from him, :( I always get another kind UGH!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
gps25 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a level 45 death sword?

If you are talking about cerulean edge you can buy it in malistaire's chest after you defeat him.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Explorer
May 09, 2009
cellist4jesus wrote:
I cannot find storm grandmaster gear! :(
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.
also i would like to know about how many fights it takes them to drop it.
i have been farming viktor for 3 days. no drop yet.
:(

one of the gurtoks in the great spyre drops the grandmaster athames. the other drops the rings.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
cellist4jesus wrote:
I cannot find storm grandmaster gear! :(
I know Victor Snowcrusher drops my hat, Malistares Robe, and Yeva Spiderkeeper drops my boots, But athames, rings, a deck, and an alulet I CANNOT FIND anywhere on the web.
also i would like to know about how many fights it takes them to drop it.
i have been farming viktor for 3 days. no drop yet.
:(
try with tumok gravelbeard in the great spyre

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Here is the list that shows the level 45 and 50 gear for all schools, who has them and where they are at. Hope this helps everyone out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4930

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
fancherkyle wrote:
can any body tell me who drops the level 50 Storm Hat.
From snowcrusher in the drake hatchery

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
How is Malistsares stuff best for Balance?

Robert Shadow
lvl. 29
Future Master Sorcerer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
badboy1776 wrote:
How is Malistsares stuff best for Balance?

Robert Shadow
lvl. 29
Future Master Sorcerer

The robe, duh.

And how did this post get so many views? All it did was ask where a hat was.
O:

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
i could use some help i am trying to get all of my grand life equiptment i have none of it i know i get the drake's coat of purgatory from malistaire and my boots from snow crusher called the shoes of shelter but what are my athame and ring and hat called and were can i get those? if any one could tell me it would be helpful thx.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
eddy432 wrote:
what bosses have level 50 life gear?

Kraysys has the hat
Malistaire: Robe
Viktor Snowcrusher: Boots
the Gurtoks in Malistaire dungeon has ring and athame
Gallium Paladin in Labyrinth: Deck

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life