Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
393
Ronster55 wrote:
Sojourna wrote:
mkt3 wrote:
You guys asked for a transmute, you got a transmute. Did you expect it to be hard? You shouldn't have. You should have expected it to be ridiculously hard. These are actual spells you get forever, or an actual game you can play at your house. There gonna be extremley hard, and I think its intended to be. I'm currently crafting the ninja pig spell, and I think sooner or later i'll craft it. I do those hard core dungeons a lot anyway. You cant expect everything in this game to be easy.


Thanks I am just we needed your "shoot from the hip" dose of reality, however, I dont remember anyone asking. Did I miss a post?

Actually there was an entire thread on it, for the transmute :P

Look I know this is common but if you are not KI then stop pretending to be and stop defending them like you were in the meeting. We wanted the transmute because its and impossible reqeant. Not because we wanted to cheat because transmutes arent free nor are they normally simple.
Stop saying we are defending KI for stating our opinion. We think different.

But what is being complained about it the ridiculous amount of effort asked for the likes of a 5 pip spell that is at best a novelty. We all KNOW we dont have to have it. So spare us the "pay to play at your own risk" tone.
where is the risk exactly? xD
We all seem to agree that this particular venture is not only stressful because all the regeants required are ultra-rare it (and no one want stress in a game they play to relieve it) you are being required to farm over and over to collect some and plant for others none of them can be harvested and this REQUIRES hours of dedication to that goal. It isnt that stressful, gardening relaxes me personally.

Who on earth would think that is fun? Really, I have had to take my time and do other things i am interested in and farm and plant casually. But by the time I am ready to craft it i am pretty sure i will have moved on. I am almost ready to now. I think its fun :D

This is sad and the saddest part is I think KI will just stand its ground on this. Because once we except these conditions crafting spells it more profitable than giving them away. Ironically they are only 5 pips spells when the only likely crafters have to be over (technically) level 70 to craft it. Oh and again why was there no fire spell? Are we jealous of the Fire Professor (she is after all a hottie from hottytown..lol) because the fire school got nada?I wish there was a fire spell personally. And she literally is a hottie, LOL.
PS: level 70 should be 60, just a typo, you have to have ACCESS to zafaria :P (Although odds are you will be like 65 or something by that time)

I hope this gets posted, normally I dont care because I know you all read it but today i stand with the others. This was not an improvement. Its kind of insulting. Its only a reagent! D: I want it to stay, but you can think that way if you want.
you know ronster you just dont get it. you may think its fun(i cant imagine how) but not everyone else. it seems you cant see past your own opinion you just want us all to accept amber dont you. you dont care how hard anything is you probaly just think oh thats gonna take awhile while people like me who who have who have hobbies(not saying you dont) or maybe older people who have jobs look at this and think jeez this is gonna take some serious time and effort and countless hours of farming or planting. i understand you wanna defend this new regent you seem to love but the effort and time you need for just one amber is wrong. you may not think so but its true and i dont think me or anyone else is gonna make you see even the smallest bit of reason here. so i will let you ramble on after this because you refuse to see it any other way :? and like my dad says trying to change someones mind is pointless and a waste of time.(that last sentence was not meant to be offensive)

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
126
kingurz wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
.......and Briskbreeze towers.


Wow, that was unexpected. Quite possibly a farmable dungeon again.


Since when was it not a farmable dungeon? It's still very nice for getting easy loot.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
gweedoboy wrote:
you know ronster you just dont get it. you may think its fun(i cant imagine how) but not everyone else. it seems you cant see past your own opinion you just want us all to accept amber dont you. you dont care how hard anything is you probaly just think oh thats gonna take awhile while people like me who who have who have hobbies(not saying you dont) or maybe older people who have jobs look at this and think jeez this is gonna take some serious time and effort and countless hours of farming or planting. i understand you wanna defend this new regent you seem to love but the effort and time you need for just one amber is wrong. you may not think so but its true and i dont think me or anyone else is gonna make you see even the smallest bit of reason here. so i will let you ramble on after this because you refuse to see it any other way :? and like my dad says trying to change someones mind is pointless and a waste of time.(that last sentence was not meant to be offensive)

Lol, your dad has a very good point actually, as little as I want to admit it, it is almost 100% true XD. And it doesnt take much effort to plant and take care of needs does it? Only has to be checked on once or twice a day. (For King Parsley at least) It is going to take a while, but you have to remember these are permanent spells, not treasures.
PS: Thanks for letting me ramble, lol.

Armiger
Mar 18, 2009
2381
poseygirlolive wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
.......and Briskbreeze towers.


Wow, that was unexpected. Quite possibly a farmable dungeon again.


Since when was it not a farmable dungeon? It's still very nice for getting easy loot.


It hasn't been farmable by most since Halfang in Wintertusk was introduced. The level 45 gear in Briskbreeze doesn't sell for as much as Halfang's drops and doesn't take nearly as long either.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
kingurz wrote:
poseygirlolive wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
.......and Briskbreeze towers.


Wow, that was unexpected. Quite possibly a farmable dungeon again.


Since when was it not a farmable dungeon? It's still very nice for getting easy loot.


It hasn't been farmable by most since Halfang in Wintertusk was introduced. The level 45 gear in Briskbreeze doesn't sell for as much as Halfang's drops and doesn't take nearly as long either.

kingurz does have a good point, briskbreeze is more time consuming than halfang.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*


To be honest you looks more like a hunter rather than a victim. I never said you a troll or have no life just point out what Sojourna said, no one mentioned you. I not sure about your soul purpose but you do make people mad, it's true. You already made a point or shell I say tons of copies of your single point which posted here and other posts. The thing is that you see yourself as elite for be able to craft the spell. Its more like elite farmer which is not a bad thing just not something extraordinary. Elite prayers are great strategists and team players, they win even without fancy spells or perfect gear. They don't need to show off because they proved themselves many times. I saw only few players which are really impressive and I learned a lot. From your responses I feel like (correct me if I wrong) that you don't care about other people, its only about you, status and fame.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
412
open33 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*


To be honest you looks more like a hunter rather than a victim. I never said you a troll or have no life just point out what Sojourna said, no one mentioned you. I not sure about your soul purpose but you do make people mad, it's true. You already made a point or shell I say tons of copies of your single point which posted here and other posts. The thing is that you see yourself as elite for be able to craft the spell. Its more like elite farmer which is not a bad thing just not something extraordinary. Elite prayers are great strategists and team players, they win even without fancy spells or perfect gear. They don't need to show off because they proved themselves many times. I saw only few players which are really impressive and I learned a lot. From your responses I feel like (correct me if I wrong) that you don't care about other people, its only about you, status and fame.


Wow did the nail scream when you hit it on the head like that? LOL well said.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
102
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The chance of getting Amber from the harvest of White Tiger Lily, Deadly Ninja Fig, King Parsley, Red Bell Pepper and Red Huckleberries has been slightly increased, and White Tiger Lily still has the best chance of rewarding you with Amber on Elder Harvest.

A new transmutation recipe is available from Shane MacGobhann in Avalon.

Amber Dust and another mystery reagent are available from bosses like the Pendragon, Morganthe and Starburst Spider as well as bosses in Waterworks and Briskbreeze towers.
Did Greyrose say Briskbreeze tower's? Is there gonna be more?????

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
open33 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*


To be honest you looks more like a hunter rather than a victim. I never said you a troll or have no life just point out what Sojourna said, no one mentioned you. I not sure about your soul purpose but you do make people mad, it's true. You already made a point or shell I say tons of copies of your single point which posted here and other posts. The thing is that you see yourself as elite for be able to craft the spell. Its more like elite farmer which is not a bad thing just not something extraordinary. Elite prayers are great strategists and team players, they win even without fancy spells or perfect gear. They don't need to show off because they proved themselves many times. I saw only few players which are really impressive and I learned a lot. From your responses I feel like (correct me if I wrong) that you don't care about other people, its only about you, status and fame.

In other posts, sojourna said BOTH. And since I am going to craft the deer knight and catalan spell, I will quote you. "The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life." And another quote, "Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad." That meets the definition of troll to me ;) I do care about other people, I just don't appreciate when players ramble, quit, and whine about things. Yes, I may come off as mean, if I do, please forgive me, but usual, its because either 1, I get a rude response, 2, they didn't put any effort into it. (Ex: I did mirror lake a couple of times, and didnt get anything!) Of course its going to take a while, willowdreamer for example, (Willow I hope you don't mind, haha) took 9 weeks to craft one spell. It takes a long time.

As for the elite thing, I never said anything of that influencing PvP. (Even though my wizard is currently trying to find a warlord deck, he is a knight currently, and my other wizards are all sergeant and above) I am aware that I am not the best, for heavens sake, I dont even have 1k arena tickets! I am gonna stop rambling here, before I come off as even ruder.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*


To be honest you looks more like a hunter rather than a victim. I never said you a troll or have no life just point out what Sojourna said, no one mentioned you. I not sure about your soul purpose but you do make people mad, it's true. You already made a point or shell I say tons of copies of your single point which posted here and other posts. The thing is that you see yourself as elite for be able to craft the spell. Its more like elite farmer which is not a bad thing just not something extraordinary. Elite prayers are great strategists and team players, they win even without fancy spells or perfect gear. They don't need to show off because they proved themselves many times. I saw only few players which are really impressive and I learned a lot. From your responses I feel like (correct me if I wrong) that you don't care about other people, its only about you, status and fame.

In other posts, sojourna said BOTH. And since I am going to craft the deer knight and catalan spell, I will quote you. "The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life." And another quote, "Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad." That meets the definition of troll to me ;) I do care about other people, I just don't appreciate when players ramble, quit, and whine about things. Yes, I may come off as mean, if I do, please forgive me, but usual, its because either 1, I get a rude response, 2, they didn't put any effort into it. (Ex: I did mirror lake a couple of times, and didnt get anything!) Of course its going to take a while, willowdreamer for example, (Willow I hope you don't mind, haha) took 9 weeks to craft one spell. It takes a long time.

As for the elite thing, I never said anything of that influencing PvP. (Even though my wizard is currently trying to find a warlord deck, he is a knight currently, and my other wizards are all sergeant and above) I am aware that I am not the best, for heavens sake, I dont even have 1k arena tickets! I am gonna stop rambling here, before I come off as even ruder.


I mean only what Sojourna said at this topic I don't have enough time to read every single topic in this forum. Lol read my posts again I never said that I just point out Sojourna's idea, I think he is right. When I say something don't try to give it another meaning if you feel like a troll you probably right but don't try to blame me for it.
If you do care about people how do you explain your quote? "am actually, unlike most, somewhat pleased with the recipe. I dont want to see others running around with craftable spells or housing games! I want it to be rare! Sure, its difficult, I was hoping for MORE actually." In other words you don't want that other people will enjoy the new craft able games and spells. You want to make the recipes even harder. Why? I think you want to show off and make other people jealous. It's very selfish from you to say that. So don't wonder after that post that people will not get mad on you. It's seems like you even enjoy that feeling when other people so desperate for something you have or going to have and you teasing them with that post.

I never said anything about PvP. I was thinking more about elites who can solo the hardest dungeons in the game. Help people when they called. Not selfishly blading shielding and healing only themselves. How many times I was in group that each player blade only himself wasting so much time. They ending with all has the power to destroy all their enemies with significantly overkill. PvP is good too as long its 1v1 with fair lvls gap. With groups its harder to make fair game.

Defender
May 29, 2011
134
open33 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
open33 wrote:
I don't understand why everyone so stressed. These spells are not really worth the effort. Some of them looks cool and that's about it. I play this game because the game was not about farming if I want farming there are much better games for that.
As far as I see the the recipe will stay the same as long players will farm for regents.
Sojourna made a good point. The crafting spells are for someone here who has absolutely no life.
Ronster55 is only trying to make you all mad. You actually has much more chance to craft the spells for all your wizards than convince him that the recipes should be modified.

Or maybe I am just defending myself?!?!?!?! So now I am a no life? Who do you think you are? Now I am a troll, an "accused bully" and this? Wow. Thats just. -_- So my soul purpose is now to make you "mad" when the original intention was to get my point across that amber should stay the way it is and not change. None of this is required, if you dont want it you dont have to get it!!! Now everyone sees me as the "bad guy" for having a different opinion. Maybe it is true, I probably won't change my opinion, but that DOES NOT give you the right to say those things to me. Unrealistic. *Sigh*


To be honest you looks more like a hunter rather than a victim. I never said you a troll or have no life just point out what Sojourna said, no one mentioned you. I not sure about your soul purpose but you do make people mad, it's true. You already made a point or shell I say tons of copies of your single point which posted here and other posts. The thing is that you see yourself as elite for be able to craft the spell. Its more like elite farmer which is not a bad thing just not something extraordinary. Elite prayers are great strategists and team players, they win even without fancy spells or perfect gear. They don't need to show off because they proved themselves many times. I saw only few players which are really impressive and I learned a lot. From your responses I feel like (correct me if I wrong) that you don't care about other people, its only about you, status and fame.


Dude, he's just defending his opinion. I don't think he's hunting anyone. It almost seems like your hunting him.

And all the other stuff you said arent really related to the subject, its not a personality contest.

It almost seems like your mad at him cause you dont like his opinion.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
112
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
userchap wrote:
If we need beard hair then why can't are good old friend Ambrose help us?

I asked ambrose. He just sat there and didnt respond. LOL I tried ripping at his beard, but god knows what magic confines his pixelized-body to stay the way it is.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
This really should change. For all those people out there saying oh its hard but I do it, I want to know how much time you spend on this game because if you only go on for say two hours a day that will still take you forever to get enough ingredients to. Make enough amber.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
20
Ronster55 wrote:
brwac wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
I am actually, unlike most, somewhat pleased with the recipe. I dont want to see others running around with craftable spells or housing games! I want it to be rare! Sure, its difficult, I was hoping for MORE actually. I was hoping that aquamarines would actually be used in this recipe! (Make shells rare... hehe) The only thing that troubles me is the sunstone, and I have 85 of it. Plus 50 for the spell! 174 sunstone! Finally something to put to use!


So you appreciate the divide in the game of the have's and have not's, me being of the latter, not that I care any more but just saying. What this says is because someone does not have the means to obtain these things they should not be able to have them, only the elite select should. Ok - I get it.

Personally I have decided to ditch crafting past Mooshu it only becomes one big headache for me. I play Wizards for the fun of it period and as others have said making this a job added to my irl job is not for me.

Means is many things starting with time, gold, knowledge and the list goes on to pull these complicated crafts off.

So now because I am actually motivated to get it, means I am part of the "elite select"? I find crafting & gardening actually relaxing, its easier than fighting young morganthe! Sure, you need a rare reagent, but I like to garden, and I always have been gardening. I dont know about others, but "elite select" to me means only a few people can achieve this. By all means, most adults can, its just the fact that they dont want to put the time or effort into it. So those who dont want to use the opportunity, heck, I almost have the tag game already, you're missing out. (Although the only thing that has pestered me a little so far was the drop rate of amber dust and merle's whiskers, I expected it to be more common than that.)


I too have kept up on gardens and crafting YOU say i'm not motivated - i say you dont know me - i got hurt in military - i have times when its hard to even play the game and at 54 years old my motvation is just as good or better than most - but this goes beyond our skills our "motivotion" i wish you the best by 2021 you should be done then i want to see you repost this

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
zosohemi wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
brwac wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
I am actually, unlike most, somewhat pleased with the recipe. I dont want to see others running around with craftable spells or housing games! I want it to be rare! Sure, its difficult, I was hoping for MORE actually. I was hoping that aquamarines would actually be used in this recipe! (Make shells rare... hehe) The only thing that troubles me is the sunstone, and I have 85 of it. Plus 50 for the spell! 174 sunstone! Finally something to put to use!


So you appreciate the divide in the game of the have's and have not's, me being of the latter, not that I care any more but just saying. What this says is because someone does not have the means to obtain these things they should not be able to have them, only the elite select should. Ok - I get it.

Personally I have decided to ditch crafting past Mooshu it only becomes one big headache for me. I play Wizards for the fun of it period and as others have said making this a job added to my irl job is not for me.

Means is many things starting with time, gold, knowledge and the list goes on to pull these complicated crafts off.

So now because I am actually motivated to get it, means I am part of the "elite select"? I find crafting & gardening actually relaxing, its easier than fighting young morganthe! Sure, you need a rare reagent, but I like to garden, and I always have been gardening. I dont know about others, but "elite select" to me means only a few people can achieve this. By all means, most adults can, its just the fact that they dont want to put the time or effort into it. So those who dont want to use the opportunity, heck, I almost have the tag game already, you're missing out. (Although the only thing that has pestered me a little so far was the drop rate of amber dust and merle's whiskers, I expected it to be more common than that.)


I too have kept up on gardens and crafting YOU say i'm not motivated - i say you dont know me - i got hurt in military - i have times when its hard to even play the game and at 54 years old my motvation is just as good or better than most - but this goes beyond our skills our "motivotion" i wish you the best by 2021 you should be done then i want to see you repost this

I didnt specifically say you or anyone... Just the majority of players arent exactly crafters, including adults who probably wont be crafting these spells or tag/scavenger kiosks. If you want to though, good luck.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
312
Lol I feel this thread has become a target on Ronster. I think the transmute recipie for amber is a complete joke. Seriously some of this stuff is just weird. ( Merle's Whisker) Really it seems gardening is the only way to go.

Though there are a few problems with gardening such that the harvest rate for the amber is on the low side. I mean it kinda sucks because of that. I have been farming king parsely the most and it seems to work since it doesnt have a lot of needs and doesn't get high lvl pests. The set back is it takes like around 2 weeks to reach elder.

I guess that I ask for the harvest rate is moved to at least 20% or maybe 25% because I got 3 amber out of 20 kp. This happened twice. So it looks like the rate is around 15%. I am not sure if I am unlucky or that is the drop rate but right now it isn't looking to good.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Snowyandspots wrote:
Lol I feel this thread has become a target on Ronster. I think the transmute recipie for amber is a complete joke. Seriously some of this stuff is just weird. ( Merle's Whisker) Really it seems gardening is the only way to go.

Though there are a few problems with gardening such that the harvest rate for the amber is on the low side. I mean it kinda sucks because of that. I have been farming king parsely the most and it seems to work since it doesnt have a lot of needs and doesn't get high lvl pests. The set back is it takes like around 2 weeks to reach elder.

I guess that I ask for the harvest rate is moved to at least 20% or maybe 25% because I got 3 amber out of 20 kp. This happened twice. So it looks like the rate is around 15%. I am not sure if I am unlucky or that is the drop rate but right now it isn't looking to good.

The transmute is the only thing that slightly annoys me... lol But I am humble, UNLIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE. :3 (Let the flames begin XD)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
20
Ronster55 wrote:
zosohemi wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
brwac wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
I am actually, unlike most, somewhat pleased with the recipe. I dont want to see others running around with craftable spells or housing games! I want it to be rare! Sure, its difficult, I was hoping for MORE actually. I was hoping that aquamarines would actually be used in this recipe! (Make shells rare... hehe) The only thing that troubles me is the sunstone, and I have 85 of it. Plus 50 for the spell! 174 sunstone! Finally something to put to use!


So you appreciate the divide in the game of the have's and have not's, me being of the latter, not that I care any more but just saying. What this says is because someone does not have the means to obtain these things they should not be able to have them, only the elite select should. Ok - I get it.

Personally I have decided to ditch crafting past Mooshu it only becomes one big headache for me. I play Wizards for the fun of it period and as others have said making this a job added to my irl job is not for me.

Means is many things starting with time, gold, knowledge and the list goes on to pull these complicated crafts off.

So now because I am actually motivated to get it, means I am part of the "elite select"? I find crafting & gardening actually relaxing, its easier than fighting young morganthe! Sure, you need a rare reagent, but I like to garden, and I always have been gardening. I dont know about others, but "elite select" to me means only a few people can achieve this. By all means, most adults can, its just the fact that they dont want to put the time or effort into it. So those who dont want to use the opportunity, heck, I almost have the tag game already, you're missing out. (Although the only thing that has pestered me a little so far was the drop rate of amber dust and merle's whiskers, I expected it to be more common than that.)


I too have kept up on gardens and crafting YOU say i'm not motivated - i say you dont know me - i got hurt in military - i have times when its hard to even play the game and at 54 years old my motvation is just as good or better than most - but this goes beyond our skills our "motivotion" i wish you the best by 2021 you should be done then i want to see you repost this

I didnt specifically say you or anyone... Just the majority of players arent exactly crafters, including adults who probably wont be crafting these spells or tag/scavenger kiosks. If you want to though, good luck.


I did it alright I motivated dollors into spell 21 packs bammmm and picked up the Ice one too Thank You KI they in my book " Rest my case" peace HAPPY DEATH WIZ again

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
zosohemi wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
zosohemi wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
brwac wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:
I am actually, unlike most, somewhat pleased with the recipe. I dont want to see others running around with craftable spells or housing games! I want it to be rare! Sure, its difficult, I was hoping for MORE actually. I was hoping that aquamarines would actually be used in this recipe! (Make shells rare... hehe) The only thing that troubles me is the sunstone, and I have 85 of it. Plus 50 for the spell! 174 sunstone! Finally something to put to use!


So you appreciate the divide in the game of the have's and have not's, me being of the latter, not that I care any more but just saying. What this says is because someone does not have the means to obtain these things they should not be able to have them, only the elite select should. Ok - I get it.

Personally I have decided to ditch crafting past Mooshu it only becomes one big headache for me. I play Wizards for the fun of it period and as others have said making this a job added to my irl job is not for me.

Means is many things starting with time, gold, knowledge and the list goes on to pull these complicated crafts off.

So now because I am actually motivated to get it, means I am part of the "elite select"? I find crafting & gardening actually relaxing, its easier than fighting young morganthe! Sure, you need a rare reagent, but I like to garden, and I always have been gardening. I dont know about others, but "elite select" to me means only a few people can achieve this. By all means, most adults can, its just the fact that they dont want to put the time or effort into it. So those who dont want to use the opportunity, heck, I almost have the tag game already, you're missing out. (Although the only thing that has pestered me a little so far was the drop rate of amber dust and merle's whiskers, I expected it to be more common than that.)


I too have kept up on gardens and crafting YOU say i'm not motivated - i say you dont know me - i got hurt in military - i have times when its hard to even play the game and at 54 years old my motvation is just as good or better than most - but this goes beyond our skills our "motivotion" i wish you the best by 2021 you should be done then i want to see you repost this

I didnt specifically say you or anyone... Just the majority of players arent exactly crafters, including adults who probably wont be crafting these spells or tag/scavenger kiosks. If you want to though, good luck.


I did it alright I motivated dollors into spell 21 packs bammmm and picked up the Ice one too Thank You KI they in my book " Rest my case" peace HAPPY DEATH WIZ again

Congratz! :D Lucky ;P

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
24
If i may speak my mind on this, and fans or not can take it as they will. This amber is just the beginning of the worse to come. And when i say worse to come i am speaking of crafting.I do believe the amber, amber dust and Merle whisker will be used in future recipes. Nothing in this game will be easy, the goals your trying to achieve are in the sky among the stars and you have to reach for them (yes completely out your reach).
This is my experience for this amber, i am already 2 months and a half into this amber for my deer knight. I have 10/12 and so far recently i have harvested over 14 plants and i am still stuck at 10. I have even tried dungeons, i have farmed waterworks at least 6 times and mirror lake twice or 3 times (one dungeon each day mind you) and i ended up with one amber dust and 3 whiskers. i did this to simply test out the drop rate and sry to say i am better off gardening. Sry but i cant help but feel K.I. is sprinkling salt over open wounds here. Subscribers are asking for an edge to obtaining amber, only we got another "challenge". Everything is so time consuming and the output doesn't justify the input you contribute to what your trying to achieve in this game.
Which brings me to my next point the work in all of this. i see people on here saying we should be grateful to get a transmute like we asked for, or its not supposed to be easy. I ask you does it make sense to work 8 hours and only get paid for 3? Right i agree nothing is ever supposed to easy, you have to work hard to get what you looking for. Difference is 9/10 your hardwork pays off. I We asked for help, another alternative to help us tackle this "challenge" and we get nothing but more work. This idea that everything needs to be difficult and a hassle is becoming an obsession that is crumbling the fun atmosphere of the game. For the many people that say this transmute recipe was a gift, well thats simply your perspective. But i see alot of displeased subscribers. it has nothing to do that the "challenge" is to hard or people doesnt want to take time out their day to try, and it sure has very little to do with dedication, the fact of the matter is there are far to many people who arent progressing and the hardwork put in doesnt make up coming out empty handed. I rest my case and i hope K.I. make some better decisions in the future that reflect on customer satisfaction instead of what they feel we are worthy of deserving.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Namine704 wrote:
If i may speak my mind on this, and fans or not can take it as they will. This amber is just the beginning of the worse to come. And when i say worse to come i am speaking of crafting.I do believe the amber, amber dust and Merle whisker will be used in future recipes. Nothing in this game will be easy, the goals your trying to achieve are in the sky among the stars and you have to reach for them (yes completely out your reach).
This is my experience for this amber, i am already 2 months and a half into this amber for my deer knight. I have 10/12 and so far recently i have harvested over 14 plants and i am still stuck at 10. I have even tried dungeons, i have farmed waterworks at least 6 times and mirror lake twice or 3 times (one dungeon each day mind you) and i ended up with one amber dust and 3 whiskers. i did this to simply test out the drop rate and sry to say i am better off gardening. Sry but i cant help but feel K.I. is sprinkling salt over open wounds here. Subscribers are asking for an edge to obtaining amber, only we got another "challenge". Everything is so time consuming and the output doesn't justify the input you contribute to what your trying to achieve in this game.
Which brings me to my next point the work in all of this. i see people on here saying we should be grateful to get a transmute like we asked for, or its not supposed to be easy. I ask you does it make sense to work 8 hours and only get paid for 3? Right i agree nothing is ever supposed to easy, you have to work hard to get what you looking for. Difference is 9/10 your hardwork pays off. I We asked for help, another alternative to help us tackle this "challenge" and we get nothing but more work. This idea that everything needs to be difficult and a hassle is becoming an obsession that is crumbling the fun atmosphere of the game. For the many people that say this transmute recipe was a gift, well thats simply your perspective. But i see alot of displeased subscribers. it has nothing to do that the "challenge" is to hard or people doesnt want to take time out their day to try, and it sure has very little to do with dedication, the fact of the matter is there are far to many people who arent progressing and the hardwork put in doesnt make up coming out empty handed. I rest my case and i hope K.I. make some better decisions in the future that reflect on customer satisfaction instead of what they feel we are worthy of deserving.

I am 50/50 on this one. I do think the gardening part is quite simple, just time consuming. (Come on, not even 5 minutes of your day!) But those that have tried the transmute, including me, just gave up on it. XD Sure, I still do dungeons (Mainly mirror lake), but its for other benefits, like megas and golden pearls. Just getting an amber dust or merle's whisker is just a little extra compliment for my tedious work through the dungeon, but I just let is sit there. I am sure I will transmute one in about 4 months or so though. I would recommend staying with gardening since you clearly have the luck of the draw, 10 out of 14 plants! I have 2 out of 7 LOL. (King Parsley is almost elder, I should probably get another from the 10 or so hitting elder, otherwise I will facepalm, XD)

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
323
Well I dove into the amber quest a couple of nights ago.
First was a night of farming for White Tiger Lilies. Grand total of zero for the night.
Last night decided to switch to KP, as the WTL quest was not going to work out for a part time player. Grand total of 2 KP from about 40 or so fights. This is going to be a long road. At least I can put KPs in my existing plots for my magma peas.

Does anyone have a realistic time frame on seed to elder for KPs, with all likes? Central seems a bit lacking on the total time and I wanted to know what kind of time frame I was looking at.
Thanks,
pods