Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Noobs have finally done it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
OMG I dont know where to start lower levels or as you may call them noobs are really annoying they are constantly using your traps without asking trying to add you nonstop and are everywhere.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Kingsisle please put a level limit i'm so sick and tired of them put a level limit so they wont be in worlds they shouldn't be in PLEASE

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Okay, think about this:

Your on your lower lvl wizard, and you want to port to a higher lvl sibling. They say it's okay to port to them because they need help. You press port.
Oops! Your lvl is too low and your sibling dies in the battle. What have you done?

Plus I, also, had an expirience with legendary and grandmasters acting mean, & rude. Here it goes:

I decided to port to a friend in Celestia to farm for items. Marcio walked in and my 35 fire, an about lvl 20 death, another lower lvl and a legendary got in. He called us noobs, and said we were useless and worthless and that we used "noob spells" and didn't do any damage to Marcio. About 10 minutes later Marcio was dead. And what did the legendary do? Just 2 Efreets. Nothing else. Us so called "noobs" just beat up Marcio & I shielded + bladed the legendary fire. Not one thx, or thank you, or thanks, or thanx, or ty, or anything. He just kept calling us noobs. We just worked our ( excuse my language KI ) butts off for nothing. We saved his life for crying out loud!

And you'll never guess what. After the battle, he said that HE did all the work. He said that we didn't help one bit. After I left from that wretched area, I'm even sure he probably said we just stood there and passed.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Let us all keep in mind that the word "Noob" is an offshoot from Newbie. This word seems to create all sorts of anxiety and anger. If this is the case, then shouldn't this word just be put into the filter by KI so that it cannot be used? I am unclear why KI continues to see posts about this particular subject on their message boards and they do nothing.

I imagine the word "New" is acceptable in the filter, and if used to say "you're new" is not as offensive to someone, and probably won't even be used in that form if that's the only way for someone to state that to someone.

To Kingsisle: Isn't it about time you stopped this silly problem by just removing this word from your acceptable dictionary?

As for "Newer" wizards entering Celestia. I guess there is nothing wrong with it as long as they are there to just check it out. Unfortunately, they are usually there begging someone to take them into places like the Chancel or Portico so they can level faster; jumping into fights and then fleeing once they see the enemies health, or just doing it for fun cause they have nothing better to do.

I have done the premature leveling myself, but I take my low level wizard in with two of my own Legendaries (which I have 14 of) and group them so that I am not affecting any other person gameplay as I have 2 capable Legendaries there.

As for premature leveling. I just did this with my Fire wizard. If you are doing this for PVP, you don't have to do this in Celestia. This wizard is now level 30, and has just entered quests in Krok, 15 levels higher or more than what you would normally be in that area. I achieved this by taking him through Shirataki, Crimson Fields and Labyrinth a couple of times. These are easier to join in and not get killed or possibly get others killed.

To the woman in regards to name calling. If you feel so strongly about it, then I suggest you submit a formal complaint to KI about it. Maybe you can also rally some others who feel the same way and submit a petition to have the word exiled from KI's dictionary.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Here is an easy way to stop lower levels(a.k.a noobs) is delete them.the noobs keep coming because someone is friending noobs and letting them port in there and mess up.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
I am a level 12, first, highest and main character is that, and I am getting always annoyed by levels 60! You can't complain! I am in Firecat Alley, and I keep seeing level 60s using our traps on enemies with spells like death touch, rage, etc. It gets on my nerves. You complain about "low" levels going Celestia, sorry, but in many points of view, level 30 is a mid-high level, the problem is that 50-60 is very high, making you feel like everyone else is a noob. It could have taken you 1 year to get to level 60, making 6 months to get to 30, and playing this game 6 months, makes someone know how to handle themselves like a level 60 would. Besides, I am new, and already beaten everyone who is around my level in PvP. That means, I'm low level, not a noob. I would rather call level 60s who go Wizard City to spend their time using wand spells on our traps noobs. Besides, the payment says: Access to completly ALL Wizard101 worlds. If a noob (may be a level from 1 to 60) is bothering, change area or realm! In Wizard City, that doesn't work, noob high levels are everywhere.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
You know how many ppl like you always say that? And we will fight back! Just becuase your Grand or Legendary doesn't mean your the "King of the World" either. Its descrimination and rude. You started off as a low level wizard. You are just starting something that should've stayed sealed. According to the Gittysbhurg address, "All Men Are Created Equal". And thats NO difference i repeat NO difference in a game. It does not matter wat kind of person you are. I agree it might be annoying but your putting it in a state like your throwing a tantrum! You don't need to be harsh! This game is supposed to by Fun Excting and yes filled with Nice People. And how do you know how low levels feel like? How do you know they just want to wear a Celetia Badge for pride and not to show off? You know what? Almost all high level wizards are the same. Most of you are never nice to lower level wizards. It's wrong and mean. I just can't stand it. And any wizard with enough crownz can by a Celetia pet in the Crown Shop! THe Sea Dragon, Spiny fish! I just don't understand why high levels have to be like this. *shakes head* :? :? :?
you know what,you noobs are making me MAD

I agree. He just doesn't get the picture.

When I stand in The Commons to organize my deck and no less than 10 low level wizards try and friend me in about 5 minutes, it's annoying. Do you honestly think they all want to be my Wizard 101 pal because of my bubbling personality? No, they want to be my Wizard 101 pal because of my level. I have low level friends who ROCK in Celestia, which is precisely why I friended them. I have also removed a great many people, because they ported without asking into a battle, and either got me killed or promptly died themselves. KI has introduced a menu chat option during a battle-something like "Please do not join"-use it. Use it often. If you use it, and a wizard still joins, report them.

I'm sorry not everyone has crowns, but please don't beg others to gift you everything under the sun. Please don't think that as a level 15 storm wizard, you can handle Nuncio in Celestia, because you can't. Just because you have the chance to port does not mean you should. I often assist lower level players, in appropriate worlds, if I am asked. If you are a level 20, and you are meandering around Celestia, don't ask me to friend you so you can port to The Chancel and level 5 times in a row. In my opinion, that's cheating, because you are actively circumventing the normal story line in order to advance your character.

I think the reason so many high level players are upset is that we were told that Celestia was level restricted, and it is obviously not. I don't care if someone wants to wear the gear. I am not pleased that two of the rarest pets in the game (crabling and spectre) are now available for purchase with crowns, but that's how KI makes money, so c'est la vie. For me, the frustrating part is the pride I felt when I began Celestia is gone. When I see someone who should be in Marleybone eyeing my battle in Celestia, I actually get nervous. I say "Please don't join" or I use the menu option, and sometimes that works. Sometimes it doesn't, and then I just let them die. Do I feel good about that decision? Not really, but what choice do I have? If I keep them alive, they'll just do it again, either to me, or someone else.

In closing, I suggest a few simple steps to try (note I said try) and solve the low level wizard issue:

1) Use the menu chat option "Please do not join". If another wizard ignores that, report them.

2) Do not friend anyone more than 10 levels below you unless you either know them personally, they have been recommended to you, or you have seen them fight and they know what they're doing.

3) I know higher level wizards are extremely proud of our badges, and like to wear them, but they are a dead giveaway to our levels. Change your badge to "Wizard City Protector" or "Hero of Unicorn Way", or some such low level badge. That may help keep the low level wizards from stalking you. And if you are already in Celestia, and wearing a low level badge, they may think you are just like them, and avoid you.

4) Be polite. Yes, as many posters in this thread have stated, we were all low levels once. However, I, for one, was never rude or presumptuous, and it would never have occurred to me to port into a battle, or join one, without being asked. Teach by example. If it happens, simply say "I really don't need any help, and next time, please ask before porting/joining." (This needs to be stated with ANY player who just bounces into a battle)

5) Remember-low level players typically try and friend higher levels for a few of reasons: more advanced worlds, crowns or items, or help with their low level quests and faster leveling. It's constant, it's tantamount to stalking, and it's never going to stop. Be firm, be polite and be consistent.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Y'know, if the worst thing that happens to me today is being called a "noob" in this game..........it's a pretty good day.

That being said, what would be a good word for a player that:
1) engages in rude, immature and/or selfish behavior
2) has no grasp of game mechanics

It's not like these are traits we want to encourage.

I personally don't use the word. That would mean I'm implying that I'm "hardcore." All due respect to KI, but I wouldn't consider Wizard 101 a "hardcore" game. Kind of a catch 22 "Young Wizard," don't you think?

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
nicholsj wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarkLordJordan wrote:
Yes, Celestia is a challenge. And here's an example of why the people who have EARNED the right to be there get annoyed with lower level wizards: I'm a level 58 Necromancer. I had a quest to obtain 3 items from enemies in the Science Center. I had fought 11 of them and only obtained 2 items - I counted. That's how quests in Celestia tend to work. At the end of a battle, when the 2 enemies I was facing had less than 100 health and I had around 400, I was about to cast Scarecrow and end the battle. A low level wizard jumped in, bringing in another enemy. My spell killed the two initial enemies, and then the new one promptly killed me the next round. The low level couldn't heal me and was immediately killed himself, so the whole battle was for nothing. If this were an isolated incident, no big deal. But it's happening WAY too much.

I have no problem with low level wizards going to Celestia to look around and satisfy their curiosity. I don't even mind them joining battles if they practice a little common courtesy. A few tips:

1) ASK before jumping into someone else's battle. Personally, I think that's just the right thing to do whether you're a level 7 or a level 57.

2) Do your best to take care of yourself - Don't expect the other wizard(s) to heal you. Sometimes it's all we can do to keep ourselves healed in a battle.

3) Never waste another wizard's trap on a small spell! Enemies in Celestia gain pips so fast that it's a lot more difficult to build a spell with traps and blades as you can in other areas. That's why it's a lot more annoying when they're wasted.

4) Also, please pay attention to any battle advice the higher level wizards give you. I know that sounds patronizing, but I learned a great deal from watching higher level wizards when I first started out.

I will say that some of the grands in Celestia are being pretty mean to lower level wizards without even giving them a chance. I've seen a lot of namecalling outside of battle, when the lower levels were just looking around. We can't expect them to be courteous to us if we don't set the right example ourselves. Those of us who are adult players, or even older kids, need to remember that the people we're being mean to may be younger kids. Would you want someone to be needlessly rude to your child, or your little brother or sister? A little common courtesy from all of us, regardless of level, would go a long way.

Tatiana Nightshade
Level 58 Necromancer

Please read and think upon this message which is 100% TRUE

that Grand masters are WAY too mean to lower level who are only curious of the new world.
i mean seriously
we were ALL beginners once and we all know how exciting it is for a new world to come out.
so grand master need to stop acting like such snobs and set a good example for the younger players.

Samuel Duskmancer-Level 60 Legendary Necromancer
Samuel Dragonsword- Level 60 Legendary Diviner

Listen, I agree with everyone, I remember how exciting it was (when I was a lower level) to get into a new world or whatever happend. I am sorry but the lower levels are starting to get on my nerves a little bit, they jump into battles(but not all of them but some). It gets annoying because I always die when they do that, half the time they abbandon me even when they could help out, sometimes they are life and most likely have the spells to heal me. Some have but the enemies stop them. :( ! and last, when they are in the new world, most of them are looking for higher level freinds to trade with them. That is what really ticks me off!!!!
Jasmine Legend Freind level 60

Don't get me started. Yesterday I was trying to do the lyberinth. So, I had on boss with 4,500 something hp. It was me and my best friend vs. the boss and 2 henchman. All of a sudden one of my low lvl friends poped up and then fled. The battle was the me and my friend vs. The boss and three henchman. We were literaly gonna die. You low lvl's are getting on my nerve's.

Lvl. 46 pyromancer
Hunter Wildhorn

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
mat567010 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarkLordJordan wrote:
Yes, Celestia is a challenge. And here's an example of why the people who have EARNED the right to be there get annoyed with lower level wizards: I'm a level 58 Necromancer. I had a quest to obtain 3 items from enemies in the Science Center. I had fought 11 of them and only obtained 2 items - I counted. That's how quests in Celestia tend to work. At the end of a battle, when the 2 enemies I was facing had less than 100 health and I had around 400, I was about to cast Scarecrow and end the battle. A low level wizard jumped in, bringing in another enemy. My spell killed the two initial enemies, and then the new one promptly killed me the next round. The low level couldn't heal me and was immediately killed himself, so the whole battle was for nothing. If this were an isolated incident, no big deal. But it's happening WAY too much.

I have no problem with low level wizards going to Celestia to look around and satisfy their curiosity. I don't even mind them joining battles if they practice a little common courtesy. A few tips:

1) ASK before jumping into someone else's battle. Personally, I think that's just the right thing to do whether you're a level 7 or a level 57.

2) Do your best to take care of yourself - Don't expect the other wizard(s) to heal you. Sometimes it's all we can do to keep ourselves healed in a battle.

3) Never waste another wizard's trap on a small spell! Enemies in Celestia gain pips so fast that it's a lot more difficult to build a spell with traps and blades as you can in other areas. That's why it's a lot more annoying when they're wasted.

4) Also, please pay attention to any battle advice the higher level wizards give you. I know that sounds patronizing, but I learned a great deal from watching higher level wizards when I first started out.

I will say that some of the grands in Celestia are being pretty mean to lower level wizards without even giving them a chance. I've seen a lot of namecalling outside of battle, when the lower levels were just looking around. We can't expect them to be courteous to us if we don't set the right example ourselves. Those of us who are adult players, or even older kids, need to remember that the people we're being mean to may be younger kids. Would you want someone to be needlessly rude to your child, or your little brother or sister? A little common courtesy from all of us, regardless of level, would go a long way.

Tatiana Nightshade
Level 58 Necromancer

that Grand masters are WAY too mean to lower level who are only curious of the new world.
i mean seriously
we were ALL beginners once and we all know how exciting it is for a new world to come out.
so grand master need to stop acting like such snobs and set a good example for the younger players.

hey your wrong grand masters are not mean they only get anoyed thats why the complain
and any way loer players need to be pashient and level up to go to cl
why should they even go there when thire not ready?
I killed 3 celestian enimies at level 33! Some of us are ready. Ya got that?

Chase Nightbreath, Level 37 magus pyromancer

EDIT:My bad: Now i am level 39 almost 40

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Getting the word 'noob' band from chat is not going to solve the problem, another word will just get used in it's place.

I have been called a 'noob' several times, and I a legendary necromancer. There is no reason that I should be called this, as I mind my own business, fight my own battles, I never initiate a friend request, and I usually don't talk to people unless spoken to first. I will have other legendary wizards come into my battles, and right off the bat call me a noob. More often than not, I'm the one that lands the big blows and defeats the enemies. The only reason I can think that I am being called this is because I don't wear Celestia gear. Hey, I'm as high as you can get at the moment, and I have crowns to transfer my gear stats through stitch items, so why shouldn't I wear what I want to wear? Personally, I don't like how most of the Celestia gear looks. If wearing Marleybone or MooShu clothes (with Celestia gear stats) makes me a noob, then so be it.

There seems to be arguing back and forth about whether it's the lower levels being rude, or the high levels, and I think it is both. As in life, there will always be rude people, regardless of age. Being a certain level in a game does not determine how a person will act. If someone is a rude and immature person, they are probably even more so in a game, as people often feel more confident when sitting behind a computer screen.

I understand getting upset when people intentionally mess up your battle, but there is not much you can do about it, other than the suggestions already given. I have had this experience with low-level as well as high level players. Several times there have been high level players that somehow made it into my battle only to flee and leave me with the extra minions. So this problem is not just with low- levels. If I accidentely get sucked into someone else's battle, I will apologise and help them however they need it, whether its backing them with traps and shields or killing the bad guys, but I will never flee and leave them to do it themselves.

If you get called a noob, evaluate your actions and words, maybe you need to change what you were doing, if the person calling you it is just being rude, then let it go. Getting upset isn't going to change anything.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010

Really? Something tells me we're not getting the whole story on this.
No, I don't got that.
How? With what gear? Which enemies? By yourself?

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Dizzywood55 wrote:
OMG. I FOR SOME REASON NEVER GET ANNOYED BY NOOBS :O. I let my brother come who's level 28 or 29, but I'm wondering if that counts as "annoying noob"? Also, my sister is Marleybone, level 32 also comes. Does that count? But, still, noobs in Celestia?! -_-
I'm gonna go nuts knowing that noobs are thinking "OMG, I have Celestian gear, now the grandmaster and legendaries wanna be my friend! :D " And then we get annoyed having noobs being all like "PLZ BE MY FRIEND!" I seriously wish wizard101 would have certain levels in certain worlds. AT LEAST NOT PPL LEVEL 1-10 IN MOOSHU OR HIGHER! "sigh"

Austin Flame : Grandmaster Necromancer

I think there should be a certain level requirement to port to friends, Krokotopia, Lvl 8+, Marleybone, Lvl20+, Grizzleheim, Lvl 14+, Mooshu, Lvl 20+, Dragonspyre, Lvl 35+, Celestia, Lvl 48+ (must complete lvl 48 school quest), Wintertusk, lvl 52+. And just so you yougsters out there, I have no intention of offending people, but you guys have no idea what your doing to us in tough worlds, wasting traps, blades, bringing in enemies, buying and earning stuff you shouldnt have and showing off, constantly annoying us, doing, "Please be my friend" Forever. Anyway, we just get so frustrated, nothing personal, but maybe you yougsters could give us some space ya know, anyway i am nice as i try to be, so if ya wanna look me up, find me IN WIZARD CITY, anyplace, usually Ambrose, Vampire, Or Ivan, i usually hang out behind the waterfal, through the death dorr near rainbow bridge, Eliks egde in shopping district, Celestia, Cyclops lane, ambroses tower, Ravenwood, myth tower or myth school, world tree, or Just n the commons, Lvl 57 myth wizard (dustin battlehand) Lvl 21 storm wizard (valerian stormcrafter) Lvl 30 Balance wizard (dustin dunestaff) Lvl 10 Ice wizard (Dustin moonbreeze) Or if you can find my secret Fire character, I'll gift ya a little something something for your trouble, Mount, pet, clothes, cards, gold, potions, maybe if your lucky ATA (all the above).

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
trevorking85 wrote:
Okay, think about this:

Your on your lower lvl wizard, and you want to port to a higher lvl sibling. They say it's okay to port to them because they need help. You press port.
Oops! Your lvl is too low and your sibling dies in the battle. What have you done?

Plus I, also, had an expirience with legendary and grandmasters acting mean, & rude. Here it goes:

I decided to port to a friend in Celestia to farm for items. Marcio walked in and my 35 fire, an about lvl 20 death, another lower lvl and a legendary got in. He called us noobs, and said we were useless and worthless and that we used "noob spells" and didn't do any damage to Marcio. About 10 minutes later Marcio was dead. And what did the legendary do? Just 2 Efreets. Nothing else. Us so called "noobs" just beat up Marcio & I shielded + bladed the legendary fire. Not one thx, or thank you, or thanks, or thanx, or ty, or anything. He just kept calling us noobs. We just worked our ( excuse my language KI ) butts off for nothing. We saved his life for crying out loud!

And you'll never guess what. After the battle, he said that HE did all the work. He said that we didn't help one bit. After I left from that wretched area, I'm even sure he probably said we just stood there and passed.

That's awful. Most of my friends who are legendary thank other players whenever they blade, trap or heal. We also say "nice shot" or "good job" when a spell does damage. Much like all lower level players are not awful, most high levels are not rude and obnoxious.

If you ever want to farm Nuncio, let me know. For some reason, he seems to be my new favorite boss, mostly due to the 15-25,000 gold I make every day when I sell the equipment he drops. :D (I only kill him 2-3 times a day)

Erin Ice Weaver, Legendary Ice and Master of Ice and Maximus, the mighty Colossus ;)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Thechaosmagician wrote:
DarkLordJordan wrote:

Tatiana Nightshade
Level 58 Necromancer

i mean seriously

now see these gm/legendarys are right even those i'm a lvl 45 i agree a 100% of the way :) :-) :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
Cinder234 wrote:
The only low lvls i appreciate in Celestia are the ones who know what they are doing. Not every low lvl is nieve and blasting random spells. Most of them know how to kill the mob by supporting the higher lvl so they can do their damaging attacks to kill the mob. It's just that many people not only on this thread but everywhere think of a lower lvl as some little kid blowing random spells to try to kill the enemy. Well many lower lvls I know have experience from this game because they have a lvl 60 on their account. I can understand why some people are complaining, it sometimes happens to me too. So what? Its not like a lower lvl will follow you FOREVER and ruin your whole gaming experience. And a lvl restriction won't help either. Like someone on this thread said that if there was a situation where you are about to die and you try to ask for help from your lvl 20 life to heal you, well, you would either die or flee because they couldn't help you because of a bunch of legendaries wanting Celestia all to them and grandmasters. Thats a bit selfish isn't it? You die because of them wanting Celestia for themself. Please reconsider lower lvls because they can save your life. :?

that is so ture

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
no they earned it with friends and its perfectly fair

luis willowmancer life wizard lvl46 DS

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i'm only level 35 and i have two astral card i got both of them without going to celestia i got one from my pet (Rock) and i trained one from diego(Cloak)

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
I have this problem to. I was in Cl and i am level 40 after porting to my friends. one person fled sucking me into battle. It was also the sun spot.
So, everyone else called me a noob and left. THEY FLED!!! So, (it was Procyon we were fighting) i used my treasure cards like Power Nova and Earthquake and an awesome LEVIATHAN from bazaar and eventually he died. when he ported he had 7,100 health left. everyone fled, and i soloed the rest of him. TAKE THAT LEGENDARIES!

Chase Nightbreath, ALMOST level 40 magus Pyromancer (half a bar away from master! )

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Gler88 wrote:

Really? Something tells me we're not getting the whole story on this.
No, I don't got that.
How? With what gear? Which enemies? By yourself?

Yeah. by myself. I dont remember what equipment, but i do remember wanting to do my best Phonix (sry if i spelled it wrong) using 5 traps on each enemy and 4 blades on myself. This was on a celestian renment in stormriven and i had a lava spider giving +3 accuracy. Got that? We could be ready. I Had to use one phonix (only one in my deck ) but only 3 traps and blades were used. So after that i used a (monstrous) meteor strike and won. Beat that!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Cinder234 wrote:
The only low lvls i appreciate in Celestia are the ones who know what they are doing. Not every low lvl is nieve and blasting random spells. Most of them know how to kill the mob by supporting the higher lvl so they can do their damaging attacks to kill the mob. It's just that many people not only on this thread but everywhere think of a lower lvl as some little kid blowing random spells to try to kill the enemy. Well many lower lvls I know have experience from this game because they have a lvl 60 on their account. I can understand why some people are complaining, it sometimes happens to me too. So what? Its not like a lower lvl will follow you FOREVER and ruin your whole gaming experience. And a lvl restriction won't help either. Like someone on this thread said that if there was a situation where you are about to die and you try to ask for help from your lvl 20 life to heal you, well, you would either die or flee because they couldn't help you because of a bunch of legendaries wanting Celestia all to them and grandmasters. Thats a bit selfish isn't it? You die because of them wanting Celestia for themself. Please reconsider lower lvls because they can save your life. :?

Yes they do follow you around. Just yesterday I was in stormriven doing one of the collection quests and some low level with 600 health kept jumping into every one of my fights dragging in another enemy to deal with who happened to be a different mob I was avoiding because I had my deck set up specifically for the mobs I needed to kill. Something that should have been over with in about 20-30 minutes took over an hour because he kept getting me killed doing that. So yes low levels should not be able to access any world until they are the proper level. You dont send a 6 year old to Jack in the Box to get you something to eat at 3am and a level 20 should not be able to go into a level 45+ zone.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
eepp988jabc123 wrote:
no they earned it with friends and its perfectly fair

luis willowmancer life wizard lvl46 DS
You expect every single low lvl or noob at cl?Also, porting to your friends when your noob and theyre at cl doesnt mean you earned it and it isnt fair

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
jerryhallthomas wrote:
Cinder234 wrote:

that is so ture
What is ture?

Delver
May 31, 2009
If you don`t want irresposible noobs running around then cleanup your friends list so they cannot get there until they earn it!!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
We have all started at lvl. 1. I hope you all realize it is not the low lvls causing the trouble, it is the inconsiderate players who don't care what they do. There is no way to hold these players back, for the game has rules, and these players just barely follow them. Yes, I must admit, I am annoyed when I see lvl 15s walking around with a Savior of the Spiral badge, and they are showing off. But, the showing off part of that is the fact that they are being inconsiderate. I'm sorry, but we were all "noobs" at one point or another, and we all deserve not to be yelled at for just joining the game. I just hope that all of you will treat these "noobs" a little bit more considerably. And KingsIsle, I have one thing to say. I respect how you built the game's chat, but why is 'noob' aloud to say. It should at least turn out yellow, it is a phrase, that if used in the proper tense, can really hurth someone's feelings. I hope that we can all learn from this and move on. Thank You! :P

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 08, 2010
tbh i havent got a problem with the low lvl players, unless they are the ones that beg all the time. the problem i have is with the people that come into your fight, weather intentional or not, then flee as soon as they get there. many a time its happened to me doing quests and ive been killed doing it. if you get dragged into a fight at least have the decency to stay instead of fleeing straight away