Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did i get in Zafaria too early???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
I got in Zafaria at level 57 and some people said it was 70+.So....???

Angela Rainbowblossom-Level 59

Administrator
Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca & Khrysalis have all had their entry level requirement reduced.

The new minimum level requirement for Zafaria is 55. For more information visit this link and scroll to the bottom
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/january2014

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
No, zafaria isn't 70+ that is avalon. Zafaria was 60+ originally so you're just 3 levels under the first level limit. I would recommend getting to 58 and getting your spell first though, makes it easier.

For me however, I'm level 61 who just started celestia lol. Maybe thats why people said it's 70+ because most of them were around my level when starting celestia.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Nah if you do celestia and wt at the same time you might be lvl60 like my guys were so if your in there a little no big deal I would get the lvl 58 spell though and the ww gear just as a crutch

Dakota FireMancer lvl92 kh pt1
Dakota IcePetal lvl93 kh pt1
Dakota NightCloud lvl89 Azteca floating mountains
Dakota WyrmBringer lvl78 Avalon inner wall
Dakota DeathBlade lvl73 Avalon caer lyon
Dakota MythHunter lvl61 Celestia Crustacean empire

Survivor
May 24, 2013
What!
When I finished Celestia I was level 56 and I didn't get the Zafaria quest! I spent a month doing various annoying side quests so I would finally reach level 60 and go into Zafaria! I totally was freaking out in that time period because some of my higher level friends told me I needed to level 60 and others told me it was a glitch!
Well I guess it's good KI changed that policy...

Grace Willowbreeze
Level 67
Death Student

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hey I have the opposite thing going on! I just started Zafaria and I'm level 67! (Honestly I think it's quite embarrassing being level 67 and still being on the Savannah, but I guess that's what happens I you do a lot of side quests and finish Wintertusk before Celestia.)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
No your good lvl60+ but I agree get your new spell at level 58

-Eric ShadowCaster level 64 Realm: stormzilla

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I honestly don't know if you got into Zafaria early because I hade trouble with Trail of Spheres so I went ham on side quest and leveled up a lot. I was level 68 when I went in and now I'm level 69(just started in there). So I don't know if you're early but I'd love to help you. Message me back if you want me to help.
Sincerely,
The Wolf

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
ineedacuppatea on Jun 22, 2014 wrote:
Hey I have the opposite thing going on! I just started Zafaria and I'm level 67! (Honestly I think it's quite embarrassing being level 67 and still being on the Savannah, but I guess that's what happens I you do a lot of side quests and finish Wintertusk before Celestia.)
Why are you embarrassed? It's not like you fell behind, you just are stronger than some people are at that point.