Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Flamea, Greyrose, and Balestorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
26
i personally think ice is best but to answer what was being asked each book is gonna say they are the best just as everybody is gonna say their school is the best but for the three in question (myth death life and balance aren't being asked about) one of the quests you do for the dude in the library in the commons has you talk to each of the professors each tree and the three old men(ambrose gamma and bartleby) when you speak to the trees the storm one plainly says that storm magic was all but forgotten and that there magics wasn't enough.... the fire one says while there magic is strong it couldn't keep the others at bay..... the ice tree doesn't mention being forgotten or overwhelmed nor did it mention winning though....so judging from what is said i believe ice won so therefore ice is better of the three..
fire is the most balance i believe: ok health ok fizzle and good damage.... storm just fizzles too much for my tastes but when they hit they make it count... and ice can take hits and send out alot of spells.... too bad they don't hit hard enough :? i know i keep contradicting myself but that's just the way it is all have there goods and bads

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
4
I have an actual question. when I try to get on my life wizard it keeps saying "could not load zone". Then it gives you the option to quit or not. If you don't quit then it says could not connect to server but it's only on that wizard. Please help me! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
1
i saw that to but i get they are the power triangle and the first 3 shcools :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
39
Ice totaly RULES!!!!! guess I'm biased too...lol

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 63 Legendary
Thamuturge

P.S. I have had a ice spell that did, let's just say, 30,465. (Pretty good for Ice......lol)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
17
frozenviolet wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


I guess your right.......
And i say ice is pretty awesome too

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
Ice lvl 49


Well, fire spells can defeat ice in one snap because we can melt ice in it's path. Not to be bragy about fire wizards, but it's true that we can make fire spells stronger because again we melt snow and ice. I'm not saying that ice wizards are bad, because they can defeat storm wizards. :)

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
56
Look wizards, there's no such thing as a "best school". Storm is VERY but the spells fizzle too much and has some low health. Ice is good in health, healthwise but their spells are kind of weak (kind of!) and you dont get Iceblade until lvl 45 or something (thats what i heard) and fire is perfectly well rounded. im not saying that its the best school, im just saying it well rounded. Balence is VERY well rounded, and Life is great for Long, Powerful battles. Death is great if you like to drain and youre evil like that and ummm myth is great for solo battles because of MINIONS!!! (heroic sound) :D so um I say that Life is great for Long, Powerful, MuchNeededHealing battles, and I say that because im Life. Every school has their advantages and weaknesses.

Destiny Deathblood lvl 34 Death

Autumn PixieDust lvl 6 (or 7) Life

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
9
I'm in fire, and I totally agree with the balance people. All schools are equal, don't fight over some war of mythical creatures. If you want to prove your the best, then do the tournament thing. (then again you'll have to beat me to win. )

Blake Dragonward level 70 pyromancer (I wish, I'm really level 38.)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
32
frozenviolet wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


I guess your right.......
And i say ice is pretty awesome too

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
Ice lvl 49


Ice is the best school by far.

Tara Pixiedust
Level 52 Ice(:

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
2
Storm has stronger low level attacks and death has not so great low level attacks, but storm has weaker high level attacks and death has very strong high level attacks. This is mostly the same with other schools. That is why some first and secondary schools work so well together.

I an biased to I still think storm is the best

marcdragonflame lvl 21


Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
1
sunsword44 wrote:
As a Balance wizard, all I can say is no one is wrong, no one is right. All of the schools are as powerful as the other, it all depends on the wizard who's hands it's in.

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Yes, finally someone else has that correct sense. As the website itself says, "A level 60 Balance Wizard can be just as strong as a level 60 Storm wizard!" People never seem to see that. I said it one time to a bunch of Pyromancers in The Commons because they were yelling at all the people who were NOT of the Fire School, and they said to me, and I quote; "XD your just upset you were to stew pet to pick fire noob!" How I am a noob, I do not know. I am level 60. Some people never learn. I hate it. Balance keeps the rest of the schools in, well, BALANCE! I'm not saying we're the best, I'm just saying that everywhere you go, there will be rivalries, and those who have the sense to see past it.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
29
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

I thought everyone knew that fire was the worst school!
Alexandra Goldesong~ level 35 ice

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
29
converse1018 wrote:
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!

A good amount of health? Storm is famous for having the LOWEST naturial health of all of the schools!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
29
sunsword44 wrote:
Turbofreak wrote:
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.
I to am bias, I saw wraith hit 2,000,000, and bolt hit 13,000,000 all posted for anyone to "watch".


May I just add in my piece here?
I have seen the "low-hitting" Ice school hit over 2 million as well...
Damage doesn't say who the best is. Just saying.

I agree. I am level 35 ice and have olny been defeated about 10 times. Ice may have less powerful spells but it is the olny school with a shield that works aganst balance (tower shield). I agree with balance peope all schools have their strenths and their weakneses, no school is the best

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
200
joey110498 wrote:
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!
yeah... i am life but i LOVE storm,i dont want to start over :\ so i just have storm as my secandary but use it more than my school XD

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
200
sunsword44 wrote:
Hahaha well then...
You guys sound just like the before mentioned books, claiming that thier school is the best. People say their school is the best for that very reason- It's their school. Does that answer anything?

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer (who thinks all the schools are equal)
HAHHAHAHA buddy, i am life and i think storm is the best :P

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
200
converse1018 wrote:
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!
Exactly!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
25
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.


YEAH!!!!!! Go Pyromancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer Level 27 (I'm not supposed to be level 27. But when I didn't have a membership I would keep fighting bosses over and over for more xp so I leveled up more. )

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
74
It is interesting that, when you talk to the trees, Torrance says that the Tritons lost the war. Bernie says the Dragons lost the war. Kelvin does not say that the Giants lost the war, so, it seems that the Giants won.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
75
turbonator wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.


YEAH!!!!!! Go Pyromancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Wildrider Adept Pyromancer Level 27 (I'm not supposed to be level 27. But when I didn't have a membership I would keep fighting bosses over and over for more xp so I leveled up more. )
bwlance takes all of your powers and combines them to make it even more powerful than all!!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
33
The three gods (storm, ice, and fire) all fought because they thought they were stronger. theres your answer

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
127
The people who wrote the books are biased :-o. Everyone is

Jasmine IceBringer

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
3
I look at the boards i see this:

BALANCE: all except for a single post saying all are equal
STORM: All say storm is best
FIRE: All say fire is best
LIFE: a couple say life is best, but most say storm
DEATH:All say death is best
MYTH: Well, i haven't seen any myth posts.. sorry

CONCLUSION: Balance is the only one not bragging about one school or the other(excluding myth) but as one i can say some things: we need better attacks, more heal, better offense in general, all because 1 balance vs a high boss and minion = long battle with almost dead person at the end.

Everyone is equal!!!! !!! stop arguing!!!!! !!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
13
sunsword44 is right the schools are like the goverment there is not one higher than all others

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
36
while i am myth (dont say it) i do think all is even and i know how

fire is over time hurters

storm is hard hitters

ice is the people who have most health and have good shields

balance is a melting pot of all

death is taking others energy and making it thier own

life heal

myth they summon strong minions and are probably the most independant

and astral they enhance fighting skills of everyone

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
3
I am a necromancer, but I gotta say fire rules.

Shannon Rubysong
Lvl 39 Necromancer