Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Flamea, Greyrose, and Balestorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
27
I agree with zz00 that no school is better they all just claim. He is right ice is the best out of all the three.

Blaze Darkvault
level 48 ice

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
27
I agree with zz00 that no school is better they all just claim. He is right ice is the best out of all the three.

Blaze Darkvault
level 48 ice

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
22
honey12345 wrote:
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

You won't have any trouble with your goal. I've yet to see one Fire wizard defeat me in PVP, and I am a legendary Storm. My first wizard, a level 51 Fire, was recently deleted because it could never defeat ANY battles EVER!


Good luck, Aaron!! :D

And just like Honey12345, NO pyromancer has ever defeaten me. Not even bosses! :P Sorry, but, fire isn't the most powerful though you will have to give better explainations than that!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
7
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.
Thank You!!!! someone who gets me! death IS the best no question asked!

Defender
May 21, 2009
142
I believe that all the schools are equal too, but I am a Life wizard and Life is the best! hehehehehehe

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
109
I may be a legendary pyromancer, but I like to think of it in a sorcerer's perspective. All of the schools have equal potential, but the power of the magic, goes with the caster. And another thing about the books in the classrooms, none of them tell who really started the war. I believe the Giants started the war, and not just because i am fire and the are ice. Logically, the dragons had no reason to attack the giants or the storm lords. The same with the storm lords. They simply had nothing to gain from conquering the others' kingdoms. But the giants needed to expand their kingdom, stealing water from the storm lords. The dragons melted the ice castles and gave the water back to the rightful owners. The storm lords flooded the dragons' lands, angry that they needed the help of being who were, from their perspective, weaker. thus, the titan war began, ending with the influence of bartleby. that should answer some questions.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
96
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

You are wrong too Storm is. There is a post saying"everyone loves storm"

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
9
frozenviolet wrote:
I read all of the books in you classrooms and each one says different (besides the history). Storms books says "Today, the Storm elements still exist. Even now the more potent Storm magic holds Fire and Ice at bay."
The Ice books says " And Because it is derived from the Giants, Ice magic
will always be more powerful than that of Fire and Storm. . ." And the Fire book says " Though the Dragons now sleep, Fire magic, the most powerful of all magics, comes from the essence that Dragons released into fire and magma. . ." So which book is true? Are the books wrong? Please answer why the books say this because i am very confused.

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
lvl 49 ice

P.S. I am a geek on dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a feild guide on it and yeah i love dragons!!!!!!! XD
they are just making themselves look better like comercials

eward stormriver intiate diviner

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
9
Gedeon101 wrote:
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.


I so agree that death is the best school :) :D

- Jenna Goldenhorn lvl 51 Grandmaster Necromancer
edward stormriver here and i say WHO CARES!!! even though your biased (whatever that means) your all the best of what school you like. sorry if i'm sounding too wise here.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
46
The "Best School" entirely depends on how you strategize to work with the different schools' advantages and disadvantages, so its all up to you to make the best out of what you have.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
122
None of those is right or wrong. They all think they are better than the other elemental schools.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
60
No offense to myth people but I think myth is the worst the best schools are the elements! Particularly ice and storm!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
327
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.

This has nothing to do with Death :?.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
76
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer
um every school clams its the best but it not every school is the same P.S ice has more health because she's nice ty for being nice professor greyrose i <3 u flama

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
18
converse1018 wrote:
oh and, turbofreak is so right when he said wild bolt hit 130,000,000. see? i told you storm is the best and most powerful school
He's right, it is the strongest school, but what I have to say is life is unapreiciated,I had to do all dungeons alone. in pvp no one except other life wizards or nice wizards. Conner Ogrehorn lv.33 Magus Thuergist

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
729
Those books are not primary sources, or the first story. These were probably stories passed on from wizard to wizard until someone wrote a book about it. We will never know which book has the correct history. I personally believe that the battle ended in a draw, and that each army had a time where they were winning and a time where they were losing.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
46
What class is the best really depends on what you are good at (below are the classes I know about)

Are you good at watching others health? Do you mind not doing as much damage as the other classes? Are you willing to use your pips to heal? Then you want is Life.

Do you want to use cards that generate treat? Do you mind not doing a lot of damage but take it instead? Then you want Ice.

Do you like big damage that has a large fizzle rating? Do you mind not being able to take lots of damage?Then you want Storm.

these are the three classes I play. I don't know much about the other classes. I think Life is the best class because I like that class. as for the war I think that Bartlbay managed to make peace and no one won.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
90
sunsword44 wrote:
As a Balance wizard, all I can say is no one is wrong, no one is right. All of the schools are as powerful as the other, it all depends on the wizard who's hands it's in.

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer


thank you!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
29
sunsword44 wrote:
converse1018 wrote:
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!


Wow so... fire has bad health and you DON'T now? Ice doesn't have weak spells. Once you can get something to hit over 24k it doesn't matter who's hitting higher, the boss is still dead. Honestly, I'm starting to think life is the best school ever, because it's willing to listen to arrogant Storm and Fire people and then heal them too...

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer


Your right, Life is the best
We can heal others and ourselves awesomely( once i got dryad to heal about 6,000 :D) And we have powerful enough attacks to defeat our opponents (i usually have centaur hit two thousand to defeat someone but if i need to i can hit 3,500 8) ) And we have pretty good health overall we are awesomely rounded and then some! :D
Anthony Lifeheart
Level 42 Master Theurgist
Honorary Detective
Go Green!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
115
did you guys just start a war on which is the best school!!! for heaven's sake, there is no best school

blaze duskstone legendary conjurer

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
115
err i am biased to actaully MYTH is the best cause we have double attacks so one shield just wont bother us

GO MYTH!

Blaze Duskstone Legendary conjurer

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
23
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

storms the best! storm+life secondary=unbeatable!!! storm gives you insane power and you get accuracy gear as you level up while life heals you!!! beat that! lol

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
23
joey110498 wrote:
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!
I totally agree with the "GO STORM!!!" XD lol

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
1
Lolz. Whatever I think storm death and life are the best the rest of them are pretty good but death would win. Oh and fire is pretty awesome too. Destiny stardreamer lvl 30 death

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
301