Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Flamea, Greyrose, and Balestorm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
5
It is my rational and unbiased opinion that storm is a zillion times better than all of the other schools combined. :P

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
1
joey110498 wrote:
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!


your all wrong myth is best.
Christopher titanhammer level 19

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
342
Turbofreak wrote:
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.
I to am bias, I saw wraith hit 2,000,000, and bolt hit 13,000,000 all posted for anyone to "watch".


May I just add in my piece here?
I have seen the "low-hitting" Ice school hit over 2 million as well...
Damage doesn't say who the best is. Just saying.

Defender
May 11, 2009
109
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer

I'm sorry but you seem to have misstyped You spelled "fire" wrong. I think fire is the best, and this is my reason. Dragonspyre is like all fire and magma, also it also takes place with what creatures? You guessed it, Fire! And remember, the even Malistaire couldnt control Titan, who is what?, a dragon of course! and who controls the dragons? Us pyromancers can! Also the sun is made of gases and is ignited to create fire. Middle of the earth creates volcanoes -> fire! Fire=light, light is good, or are you dark and evil. Get off this game dark and evil one! Oh and what was the ONLY school you could access in DS, and the school tree that is alive (other then that creepy death tree), FIRE.
These are my statements. Everything revolves around fire. People always have a little fire burning in there souls, unless you dont have a soul....
GO FIRE YAY!!!
Thomas Fireblade
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
May 11, 2009
109
converse1018 wrote:
oh and, turbofreak is so right when he said wild bolt hit 130,000,000. see? i told you storm is the best and most powerful school

brute strength doesnt make a school the best. Have you ever seen that commercial where the only thing a muscle head says while taking a tour in a gym is "I lift things up and put them down"

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
2
i know i sound like someone from an old book or something, but squabbling will lead to destruction. we all want the same thing, destruction of malistaire. 8) :-o :-) :) :D

David Shadowbreaker, Level 14 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 01, 2010
3
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
34
joey110498 wrote:
well i think i'm gonna have to disagree storm i think is the best because well it's the best i think ice and storm are rivals cause storm has the highest attack but the lowest health ice has the weakest attack and the highest health ice and storm are born rivals ( sorry fire XD ) anyway

GO STORM!!!

grrrrr... fire is the most powerful school! *hisses* If you do a heck hound with 14 pips it does LOADS of damage

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
34
storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health
fyi, storm has the lowest amount of health xD

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
34
McLightning wrote:
It is my rational and unbiased opinion that storm is a zillion times better than all of the other schools combined. :P


absolutely, very,very,very,very,very,very,not true

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
261
From my experience as a person with six legendary wizards, I would say that Death is the best school for non-pvp play.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice


Delver
Feb 18, 2010
258
sunsword44 wrote:
As a Balance wizard, all I can say is no one is wrong, no one is right. All of the schools are as powerful as the other, it all depends on the wizard who's hands it's in.

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer


i agree with you, lol.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
40
It means that the frost giants won but the dragons and tritons were still powerful.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
30
I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade, but, I think Balance is best because you get a little bit of everything. I'm not biased, i'm just stating my opinion based with facts. :) (Pssst! P.S. - even Arthur Wethersfield agrees with me!)

~ Scarlet SparkleHeart Level 14 Initiate Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
6
I agree fire is the best. :D :D :D
GO FIRE!
Matthew firecaster lvl.50 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
22
There are pros and cons of every school. True, I'm a sorcerer, but I will very willingly point out the strengths and weaknesses of each school including mine. And, no, I do not have favorites. Yet.

Fire: + Mostly casts spells that last over time and can be deadly when it comes to PvP. - Moves are only average damage (except Heckhound; when you have alot of pips, but who's willing to wait that long?) and health is pretty low.

Ice: + Have a truckload of health, powerful moves (see Wyvern) - Have the weakest moves when it comes to other schools and battles can last forever with all of their defenses and shields.

Storm: + Strongest moves in game, battles are over quicker - Terribly low health (compared to, even, Myth) and spells will often fizzle.

Balance: + Full of traps and Shields, moderate health (third-highest, after Ice and Life), Blades that can improve other schools, works well in groups. - Plain Clothing :P, Low accuracy (only higher than storm), have NO way of healing themselves.

Life: + Can heal (duh) everyone in group, have well-rounded attacks. - Wait for too many pips for healing spells, Traps are easily broken so are shields.

Death: + Can be very good when fighting alone, can heal oneself while casting damage, traps and shields are efficient. - Works not too well in groups, usually sacrifices health for healing other players, more pips, etc.

Myth: + Has spells that can remove positive traps/shields from enemies, high-damage dealing moves, ok accuracy. - Needs to wait VERY long for pips, moves attack can be weak or strong depending on level.

All in all, I think Balance is the magic that keeps things together. It is the tie between the other schools. After saying this, I cannot take sides.

Amber Lifewhisper
Adept Sorcerer
Level 23 (almost 24!)
"Secret Shopper"


See you around the spiral! Espacially in Mooshu ar Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
24
The answer is storm. Even though im fire I reed the disciption on the test and it said fire hes the strongest attack power.Also ice has the weekest attack sorry ice.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
64
id have to say balence myth and best of all, death (even the pets rule!)

justin hexcaster lvl 23 death/myth wizard

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
15
ok you can never say ice is best when life is better in health/healing they even each other out but in attacking they have the same attack BUT life is 10% more accurate so if you want to choose between life and ice pick life because of accuracy when it comes to secondary schools storm is the best to fill in the weaknesses of life (poor attack) so you have your primary school preferably storm or life so if your storm or fire or myth your best secondary school would probably be life to heal yourself when your hp is low if your life, ice or death you should choose storm or fire as your secondary school to make up for the low attack if your balance you are free to choose what ever you want :D

Kane JadeHeart lvl 36 magus life wizard

Survivor
May 08, 2011
4
Supersekh wrote:
zz00 wrote:
There is no right or wrong. The piont is just that each school claims it's the best. Ice is the best of course... i'm biased.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 60 Thaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 49 Theurgist
ALex Nightsword Lv. 48 Necromancer


Ice isnt the best school death is sorry im biased too.


i agree death is great although ice is my secondary :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
28
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.


Fire is the best school! (Don't take me seriously I'm so biased)

-Laura Starflame lvl 42 master pyromancer

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
196
Defender
Jun 21, 2009
146
frozenviolet wrote:
I read all of the books in you classrooms and each one says different (besides the history). Storms books says "Today, the Storm elements still exist. Even now the more potent Storm magic holds Fire and Ice at bay."
The Ice books says " And Because it is derived from the Giants, Ice magic
will always be more powerful than that of Fire and Storm. . ." And the Fire book says " Though the Dragons now sleep, Fire magic, the most powerful of all magics, comes from the essence that Dragons released into fire and magma. . ." So which book is true? Are the books wrong? Please answer why the books say this because i am very confused.

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
lvl 49 ice

P.S. I am a geek on dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a feild guide on it and yeah i love dragons!!!!!!! XD
All the Elemental schools think they're superior, so that's why the books are contradicting.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
49
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Ugh all of you are wrong fire is the best, and you knnow it. Fire is the best class in the spiral

Aaron Drakewalker Level 26
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest pyromancers in the spiral.

You won't have any trouble with your goal. I've yet to see one Fire wizard defeat me in PVP, and I am a legendary Storm. My first wizard, a level 51 Fire, was recently deleted because it could never defeat ANY battles EVER!

Survivor
May 10, 2010
27
converse1018 wrote:
ugh sry ice people and fire people but storm is the best. ice. you have high health so you can survive battles, but have the weakest ever spells. fire. you guys have mild attacks but still, a bit weak on health. now time for storm. storm is the best school of all because it has a good amount of health and an AWESOME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. the leviathan without any boosts does 1030 damage. yes, i know it fizzles frequently but it is still the best school because it can finish battles quicker so that means you lvl up and get exp quicker!
Daniel GhostBlood level 52 Grandmaster Diviner!


True true storm does have good damage but you said that fire's health is weak and storm's health is good. When we were level 50, fire had 2,500-2,800 and storm had 1,900-2,200 health.

And P.S. everyone, life is the best! Now at level 60, my life has 3425 health, 53% damage to life, 35% resist to life and 27% resist to everything else. My heals do over twice the deal on the card without critical and plus, we get the best pet. That's right! Forest Lord pet!

Trevor Goldenstaff 60 life, Trevor Icestaff 46 ice, Trevor Dragonstaff 35 fire, Trevor Jadestaff 6 storm, Trevor Battlestaff 20 myth