Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
jake001675 on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
I bet someone else has already said this, but maybe Wallaru as a world? I believe that is the world zander is from, and Jaki Whisperwind has mentioned it before
Yes everyone says that but what on earth is Wallura, Zander seems australian but what is Wallura.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
1
A world with vampire Transylvania/dracula vibes. So like gothic with gargoyles and other super natural creatures such as werewolves.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
7
Maybe A futuristic map/world would be cool

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
anxiebear on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
A world with vampire Transylvania/dracula vibes. So like gothic with gargoyles and other super natural creatures such as werewolves.
That basically Darkmoor though

Survivor
May 30, 2009
4
I'd like another steampunk world like we had with Marleybone but based off of another culture other than English. If you wanted to do something English adjacent the obvious choices are Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, but places historically colonized by England might make for a cooler world, like India or Canada. Ideally I think this would work best similarly to how you guys did Wintertusk, with there being a boat or airship there, rather than a new world door.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
7
Hi, I would like to see a beach themed resort sort of world. I know that we got a sneak peek of this at the Floating Lands in Celestia. I did not get enough of a beach theme. It was more like a jungle island theme. I would love to see something like paradise. It would sort of resort themed, like having a hotel and attractions. It could be a nice sequal to Karamelle. The main theme is for it to be relaxing and have a vacation vibe. The quests (especially side ones) could be like tours and the enemies could be bumps along the way of the vacation. I feel the phrase trouble in paradise fits well here. It could also be a little inspired from the island getaway castle. It shows a nice beach resort that is soothing and beautiful. However, there is something sinister going on beneath the surface. There could be a secret temple that the beings belonging to it are enemies. They could be unhappy with the resort being built there, and they are taking action against it. It could be the wizard's job ta save the world. I just feel that Wizard101 needs a peaceful world that can be fun and interactive for all players. Some of the attractions can be with friends. This could also introduce players to meet new friends and have fun with other people to bring players together during these tough times.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2017
3
Hey all

Since the Cabal has been introduced, why not start a story line on the Cabal?

I posted an idea a few minutes ago, with details, should be up a bit later.

This will include a new game style - with mini events taking place as you make your way through the worlds of the spiral.

Karic Firefist

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
Follower of God on Feb 10, 2021 wrote:
Hi, I would like to see a beach themed resort sort of world. I know that we got a sneak peek of this at the Floating Lands in Celestia. I did not get enough of a beach theme. It was more like a jungle island theme. I would love to see something like paradise. It would sort of resort themed, like having a hotel and attractions. It could be a nice sequal to Karamelle. The main theme is for it to be relaxing and have a vacation vibe. The quests (especially side ones) could be like tours and the enemies could be bumps along the way of the vacation. I feel the phrase trouble in paradise fits well here. It could also be a little inspired from the island getaway castle. It shows a nice beach resort that is soothing and beautiful. However, there is something sinister going on beneath the surface. There could be a secret temple that the beings belonging to it are enemies. They could be unhappy with the resort being built there, and they are taking action against it. It could be the wizard's job ta save the world. I just feel that Wizard101 needs a peaceful world that can be fun and interactive for all players. Some of the attractions can be with friends. This could also introduce players to meet new friends and have fun with other people to bring players together during these tough times.
Yeah like Maldives theme with all those floating villa hotels

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
5
So i've honestly been thinking about this one for a while. What if we got a Valencian themed world. Like I know we had the small Valencian themes in the Wiz city sewers dungeon but I would love it if we could get a whole world based around it. I know that wizard101 and pirate101 are like co-existing in the same universe so it wouldn't be totally random and with that specific dungeon you're rescuing Queen Margherita and King Casimir which could lead to them trying to reclaim their home-world of Valencia from being overrun by the automatons.
So the story of Valencia could be something like:
After Karamelle the king and queen call to our aid, with or without having to do the Crannoc Dorcha dungeon although having to do the dungeon would make a bit of sense so it doesn't seem like them asking for help would just be out of the blue.
-Then we go onto discovering the countryside of Valencia where the king and queen have escaped to, until we go onto taking back the kingdom.
-Which we do by slaying the generals and lieutenants of the commanders army.
Personally I really enjoy the aesthetic of the renaissance and I know we have something similar to this with Avalon and maybe I've gotten ahead of myself and the king and queen are from Avalon and not Valencia but I would really enjoy a Valencian themed world.
- Your fellow Wiz Enthusiast Oran DeathShard
127 105 94 87 71 46 41

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
5
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
Yes everyone says that but what on earth is Wallura, Zander seems australian but what is Wallura.
He didn't spell it right which may of been what threw you off, its Wallaru. There is a picture of it in the arcanum and its like an Australian themed world supposedly. Its name is basically Wallaroo which is a type of kangaroo.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
axy5000 on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
He didn't spell it right which may of been what threw you off, its Wallaru. There is a picture of it in the arcanum and its like an Australian themed world supposedly. Its name is basically Wallaroo which is a type of kangaroo.
No I did not know at all because I am level 50 in Celestia not in Polaris, thanks for clarifying, that would be a pretty cool thing, like a sort of jungleish, coast thing.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
7
What about a world based in the sky where you can fly from floating island to floating island on winged mounts or sky ships.
How about a world made of pure fire with gear that looks like firefighter's equipent

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
4
wimm878 on Feb 22, 2021 wrote:
What about a world based in the sky where you can fly from floating island to floating island on winged mounts or sky ships.
How about a world made of pure fire with gear that looks like firefighter's equipent
If you like the first idea I recommend checking out Pirate101, the updates aren't as frequent as Wiz but it's still a really good game with lots of potentional.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
19
How about a world having a pandemic of it's own? We fight mobs that are viruses that have been injected with magic by a scientist who has good intensions! but things got out of hand and he seeks your help to solve the problem.

The environment will feel abandoned, trash around, those who are outside have facial masks.

Meanwhile the viruses will be getting stronger as you go along the quest line. All mobs have resist, pierce and attack power. At the final stage with the boss, it's just a meaner looking virus. while you fight him, Every 5th round he summons 3 minions to help along side him. The places they take are at random. 1 Life, 1 Balance 1 Storm? The boss himself is Myth.

I thought perhaps it's about time we have something that takes awhile as well as test our mettle a bit. I don't know about you but I feel a bit rusty! The boss will remove Feints, Tower shields and sometimes swaps your stuff around with someone else on the battlefield! The boss should have 60,000 health while his minions have 7000 health.

The life Mob only focuses on healing
The Balance Mob focuses on blading
The Storm Mob focuses on attacking

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
250
I think a Doodle world of drawings could be amazing,
Like a world inside a painting book.

Doodle towns and doodle characters
You can also have many insperstions from famous artists

Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
1
Yo here me out, The Fairegrounds is amazing, i I love the little games, but I think it's time to look at something bigger. How about new minigames?

What am I suggesting for a world?

We need a casino world!

We want have some extra fun with maybe slots, poker, and roulette! Probably using gold or crowns.) You can make it something similar to all those casino ships or buildings in space movies and shows, like the Spiders From Mars. Maybe even something like Las Vegas. Maybe just one big casino with no outside and it's the whole world. Better yet, a big casino in snowy, blizzard world where everyone chills in the casino endlessly. Maybe it's an underwater casino in the dark ocean, or an underground secret!

What kind of quests? Well maybe it's another job of yours in the future, or you have to assume a job in order to get in the casino. You might have side quests serving guests as your main quest is to figure out what the owner of the casino is up to with all the money he's pulling in. Is the big bad boss running a secret supply of something? Is he making some special weapon? Or perhaps mind controlling everyone in the casino with these casino games?

What kind of enemies? Maybe a mix of all kind of species and they all got their gangs like those cats in Marley.

New spells? Attires? Everything would have to be themed more fancy like Marley gear, maybe some tuxes and gowns? Spells would probably be a harder part but definitely involve maybe some kind of theatrical stuff, like a card trick.

I'm sorry I might not have every detail down to the grit, but I wonder who else would like this idea!

-Noah Legendcoin

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
Arcanum Lore on Feb 23, 2021 wrote:
I think a Doodle world of drawings could be amazing,
Like a world inside a painting book.

Doodle towns and doodle characters
You can also have many insperstions from famous artists
Maybe the underworld, where Hades is like on his throne. But make Hades the main good guy, maybe have the underworld shrinking, maybe Zeus is causing that, idk.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
28
Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
7
I would like a world like Arcanum very techy, and very futuristic, maybe dark space where it has the same swim style as underwater but its more floating. Like Moon planet on Destiny 2

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
1
Hello. I have been a player for 4 years and I loved all of the worlds created. However, I have yet to see a jack in the beanstalk world theme. I really really want this world because of the love for a huge castle in the morning sky. We can have almost the entire world be outside and inside a castle, on top of a cloud to battle storm lord maybe as a enemy. I think that the empyrea aero world has better inspired my desire for KI to create this kind of world theme

Survivor
Mar 23, 2017
1
I would love to have a pirate themed world

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
44
I want to see a surreal world of dreams/nightmares, where all kinds of unpredictable scary and weird things happen.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
291
Drakula666 on Mar 24, 2021 wrote:
I want to see a surreal world of dreams/nightmares, where all kinds of unpredictable scary and weird things happen.
great idea

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
21
Definitely Pandora! The world of Avatar with new magical creatures please

Survivor
Jul 12, 2013
6
How about our home world, Earth!

Maybe we have to go there and prevent something from happening.

Just an idea of course, but could be fun if done the right way.