Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
A southern style world i think will eventually come

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
EDIT:
Fire titan is asleep in dragonspyre still... Honestly, the cabal is inefficient. They are not nearly strong enough to "kill" The Scion of Bartelby. According to you, we are almost a celestial.
Sort of. We are along the same lines as Bat and Mellori-as Scion we are the metaphorical "Child" of Bartleby according to The Curator- and now our essence holds the Spiral together. And the Cabal is most certainly NOT inefficient. Any of their plots would certainly have succeeded if we hadn't come along when we did. And I still do not think that Nothing is a fourth Titan. More like some kind of force that was created when we killed the Storm Titan. (Again, I'm assuming he's dead.)

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
According to you, their plot would have succeeded had we not come along. Proving yet again, that if we need to, we can battle our way out, and still win! But here we are. Even though our essence holds the spiral together, we are not on the same level as Mellori, or the Bat! Mellori is literally Raven's heart, and the Bat is that fine line between Grandfather Spider, and us. The "force" we brought, would not be a "force" as you describe. We are most likely the harbingers of something, or in other words, we signal the force of a greater entity, as seen with Spider, Raven, Sybil, Bartebly, and the Titan! A "force" we could have brought could mean an entity that we have awoken, due to our numerous battles and chaining the heart with our essence.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
According to you, their plot would have succeeded had we not come along. Proving yet again, that if we need to, we can battle our way out, and still win! But here we are. Even though our essence holds the spiral together, we are not on the same level as Mellori, or the Bat! Mellori is literally Raven's heart, and the Bat is that fine line between Grandfather Spider, and us. The "force" we brought, would not be a "force" as you describe. We are most likely the harbingers of something, or in other words, we signal the force of a greater entity, as seen with Spider, Raven, Sybil, Bartebly, and the Titan! A "force" we could have brought could mean an entity that we have awoken, due to our numerous battles and chaining the heart with our essence.
Pardon me, but I specifically asked The Curator, and he said we are on a similar level to Bat and Mellori.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
Pardon me, but I specifically asked The Curator, and he said we are on a similar level to Bat and Mellori.
Lol, we should stop arguing and agree to disagree. But if we are a divine paradox, then how do we exist?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2018
There should be a world influenced by Greek Mythology. Maybe you have to talk to someone in Aquilla, and somebody they know is in trouble in their world of origin and it could lead to a plot of the 3 gods being hypnotized by shadow magic. You have to fight their shadow forms to overcome it and get back their real counterpart, then at the end of the arc battle the person that hypnotized them.

Please tell me if you like it!

Travis Ironsword Lv.100

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
How about a Lovecraftian world full of bizarre monsters like multi headed snakes battling powerful angels that you need to help?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Im thinking that this will go like some evil source will do something to the spiral and we go into another world and then we defeat them, that will be the end of the 4th arc and the 5th arc, we awaken the fire dragon in dragonspyre and it will be on a rampage and will start destroying a world and the 5th arc would be us trying to make the fire titan good like we did to the storm titan.
Blaze 54

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
arcane forest on Aug 10, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
I would like to see a Native American world. Where you'd have to fight coyotes (tricksters) and a fishing instance to complete a quest. Also maybe use the new reagents like copper and silver to make a Wampum belt (there are many famous Wampum belts in museums) You'd learn a new spell called spirit animal totem and maybe get a dropped pet Eagle (Wizard101 doesn't have a pet Eagle yet) As for the quest maybe Cyrus Drake summons you to find a lost professor (like Zafaria) and it's here you're whisked away to the desert or plains to begin the world. you'd begin in a medicine circle or spirit circle. All Native American tribes have a similar medicine circle with slight differences. at the end of each section would be a sweat lodge or cave where you'd fight to restore pieces of a Totem pole. In one you'd have to complete a fishing instance to get a piece of the Totem (maybe having to get a fish from Dragonspyre, Celestia, Mooshu and Wizard City)
Thanks for listening . hope some of the ideas were ok.
Arcane forest
That's an awesome idea! I was thinking similarly to you but didn't go that much in depth.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Any New Worlds Are Exciting!

Mitchell RubyHead
Level 123

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Hello Everyone!

I would love to see a turtle world. I have thought of many animals that haven't really been displayed in Wizard101. The only turtles in the game are the housing turtles. I think a world would be cool that is made up of turtles and frogs. I'm thinking there could be tribes at war with each other.

What do you think?

Gavin Nightwhisper
Alexander Goldenflame

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
what about some kind of space themed world. where a giant space worm is planning on eating the spiral.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Ask Piers Anthony if you can include Xanth, there's a "child friendly" version of the world, and it would be fun to see the puns come into Wizard101 In addition, it gives an entirely new school, one called "information".(run by Humphrey) Beyond even that, you have the option of giving a "talent", to any wizard adventuring there, which would be a minor spell that costs zero pips, of his/her chosen school, or maybe a pun. Just a thought, but Piers Anthony would probably love it.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Perhaps a space station world? And there could be areas we could explore that would be on the exterior of the station or on a nearby comet or asteroid where we would have a new walking animation for space, and maybe you could run faster due to the lack of gravity.

Also, I would like to see another water themed world. But it would be different from Celestia because it would be dark and rainy and thundering, plus it would be mostly (if not entirely) ocean, and it would be scarcely populated. I was thinking something like Kamino in Star Wars, but with some giant squids and most of it would take place underwater or in some sort of submarine.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2016
Maybe like a reverse world were everything is inverted colors and done differently. Maybe have like a different battle system were instead of the typical battle circle format you have like a rectangle format and instead of going around in a circle for turns it goes player ----> enemy -----> player ------> enemy style and of course have the wizard classes be weak/strong to different classes, along with inverting the color of the spells and switching spells to another class. For example all of ice spells could be fire and vice versa just like the Frost Giant = Fiery Giant.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
a cool world would be one based of Celtic and Irish mythology and folklore

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Gorman Deathstalke... on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Ask Piers Anthony if you can include Xanth, there's a "child friendly" version of the world, and it would be fun to see the puns come into Wizard101 In addition, it gives an entirely new school, one called "information".(run by Humphrey) Beyond even that, you have the option of giving a "talent", to any wizard adventuring there, which would be a minor spell that costs zero pips, of his/her chosen school, or maybe a pun. Just a thought, but Piers Anthony would probably love it.
I doubt they could or would want to use Xanth directly, but a pun filled area would be fully possible and let them put their own spin on it. The idea of getting a new talent or spell from a world is a good one. Would it only apply while you are in that world, and vanish when you leave it, and reappear when you go back? If so, that coulds be a neat feature. There could also be a companion that appears to help you only in that world, whenever you are there. They could take an idea from Pirate101, where what you get depends on something you select, separate from what school you are.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
indyjunior on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Perhaps a space station world? And there could be areas we could explore that would be on the exterior of the station or on a nearby comet or asteroid where we would have a new walking animation for space, and maybe you could run faster due to the lack of gravity.

Also, I would like to see another water themed world. But it would be different from Celestia because it would be dark and rainy and thundering, plus it would be mostly (if not entirely) ocean, and it would be scarcely populated. I was thinking something like Kamino in Star Wars, but with some giant squids and most of it would take place underwater or in some sort of submarine.
Space station probably not going to happen... It would be nice though!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2018
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think that there are a lot of cool worlds and so much adventures to be done.like a jungle based world like just pure jungle or a future kind of world with cool tech.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
there are so many worlds and I hope they start a 4th arc

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
i think the worlds might be part 2 I would like part two of worlds like Azteca part 2 or maybe darkmoor part 2 I think restoring Azteca or other dead worlds in the spiral might be good and Darkmoor I wonder whats beyond the manor there is a huge stone wall around Darkmoor. maybe one day we can restore Azteca and see the rest of Darkmoor

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Duncan Lioncaller on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
I think that there are a lot of cool worlds and so much adventures to be done.like a jungle based world like just pure jungle or a future kind of world with cool tech.
For a jungle-based world, go to Azteca, Aeriel Shore, or Skull Island in Pirate101.

For a tech theme, go to Ninbus Citadel or Science Center.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
In light of Sybil's Prophecy ~

How about a world that has completely been rid of magic? A world that once was filled with it, but all magic has been ripped away - Magic has been reduced to Nothing.

The citizens themselves have forgotten magic and the entire world rallies their forces against YOU.

To them, you are an alien creature with "evil powers" prophesied to destroy their world. In this world, you are constantly on the run, appearing as the villain. What's the twist?

The world is Terra, your home world. You realize your Terra has once been filled with magic, but something happened to remove magic completely. The citizens use advancements in technology in place of magic.

It has been long since Ambrose founded you from this place and you realize Ambrose knows something about the truth of what happened to magic that was once on Terra. Your destiny was to eventually realize your duty as a protector of Terra, but he did not simply select you from Terra to save the Spiral - to also destroy and steal the magic all remnants of your home world instead.

"For one world to discover and use Magic, another must be rid of it completely."

If Shadow is about reality, then Light is about un-reality - Nothingness. The Council of Light is not what we know it to be...

Eerie enough?

- Noah SilverBlood

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
I think there’s some type of France themed world. I know in Pirate101 Polaris is technically supposed to be the French Empire during the Napoleonic Wars but I think there should be a world based on the French Revolution in Wizard101. We'll call this world uh... Wenstyrea (if you have any other name ideas plz tell me) and the animal people of this world are uh... Flamingos. And the spawn world is Flamingros. Ok here’s the story, the current king of Wenstyrea, Louis XVI is being deposed by Wenstyrean Revolutionaries. One guy named Maximilian Flamingispierre wants to chop everyone’s head off. Let’s say this world is a side world between Azteca and Khrysalis and you unlock it at lvl 90. And no, Wenstyrea isn’t a world with just a phew dungeons like Darkmoor or Aquila. It’s more like Grizzleheim. You don’t need to complete it but it is still available to you. Anyway, Merl Ambrose is concerned about the Revolution in Wenstyrea and he sends you to go and help out the king. Let’s say your me right n this world. Your a kinda powerful Necromancer who is kinda strong but also kinda weak. Well at the time I’m making this I’m lvl 75 and I would be a little higher if I didn’t have to move and idk if I’d change from kinda powerful to powerful once I do get to lvl 90 but idk. Anyway, after like 1 month in the world you finally get to the final boss with Maximilian Flamingispierre. Unfortunately you ate to late to save Louis XVI and Marie Flamingonett, Louis’s wife. They are both beheaded before you could save theme. Anyway, you fight Flamingispierre, defeat him, exit the dungeon. But then you meet a surtain Napoleguin. He tells you that he is gonna crown himself emperor of both Polaris and Wenstyrea and after doing so he will annex Wenstyrea and make it part of the newly founded Polarian Empire (previously known as the Tsardom of Polaris). I feel like Napoleguin is supposed to be like Peter the Great in this situation lol. You do want to stop Napoleguin but you know that your job in Wenstyrea is over and you should return to Wizard City. So you don’t interfere with Napoleguin and you just let him become emperor of Polaris and Annex Wenstyrea into his Empire.