Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2016
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I think a micro-organism world would be really cool, where we get shrunk down to a tiny size and we fight dust mites and bacteria and stuff. Before we can go there we have to build a shrink ray and then we get shrunk down. The main quest could be trying to stop a virus or a disease or something like that.

Also, I think a world based on super heroes would be really cool. It can have comic-book vibes and play around with Marvel and DC super heroes and villains (obviously different versions of them safe from copyright issues). During some battles they could even be on your team and help give you your own cheats or something like that.

I think another good idea would be to have a world during the time period of the Renaissance, there can be a lot of artists, inventors, and science discoveries in this world. There have been worlds in every other major time period except the Renaissance, which is one of the most interesting time periods. You could have versions of all of the famous painters and inventors that you talk to and help, and the world can be based on Florence, Italy.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I would love to see a world that's rooted in Jaki Whisperwinds home land! I think that would be really cool, a lot of Native American folklore has some really neat mythological creatures that could be the basis for some awesome bosses.
I also am super interested in the idea of a Venetian world, all the water and masquerade masks would be super cool designs.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
"Merle Ambrose calls for help from you, you need to go back to Moosho, the life there is infected once again."

A death themed world that counters Moosho, I feel that that was a very underrated world especially the art.

Could also be like Aquilia where you have to go to Moosho to access this death themed world.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
How about sending the Marleybone imperialists back home

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
This isn’t necessarily a world itself but I think it could be a really fun event: NPC TournamentI’m sure every wizard in the spiral is curious about what duelists like Diego, the Ravenwood and Arcanum teachers, and of course Merle Ambrose can do in the arena! I know we will have battled many of these NPCs throughout our time in the spiral but what’s to say they haven't improved? I’m imagining a 64 or 128 NPC single elimination tournament with characters coming from all around the spiral to battle over something SUPER motivating (maybe a super rare card or something like that) so that they all try their hardest. I’m sure every wizard and their mother would love to see what all these characters can do and what their decks look like, especially ones that we haven’t really seen battle like Merle Ambrose himself! Maybe he has damaging astral cards that we've never seen before...? I think this could be a really fun event!

You–Sherlock Bones–being a detective should be more curious than anyone about who are truly the strongest duelists in the spiral, right?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2020
I think you should put a space world inside it

Survivor
Mar 23, 2020
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
Yes PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Survivor
May 20, 2013
From experience, I've kind of gotten the idea of the different worlds are sort of based off of the different natural habitats. For example, Empyrea I think is based off of a mysterious and wild jungle, Mirage a desert, Polaris the arctic, and so on and so forth. So I think that the next world should be underground, with the NPCs being moles and rabbits and things that live underground. I also think it would be a good idea to incorporate quests that take you to the surface as well, so it isn't all the same thing.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I'd really love if there was an entire world like Reverie, a world of dreams/nightmares filled with strange things.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Came up with a great Idea for how we could visit Jakis home world, pork and beans, and cool ranch all at once.

The idea is the United Worlds of insertwizzynamehere. and that these worlds are bound together through some sort of special magic that unites them. cool ranch is a huge area with lots to see (lots of assets to reuse that look pretty decently up to date already) I know we would never be able to fit a lot of it but perhaps one large world split in to four regions is what arc 4 should be.

Jakis world has been stated to not be cool ranch but has many American themes so I assumed her region would be the northwest.

Pork and beans talk with that stereotypical American accent so Their respective region could easily be the northeast

and then you the whole south east to creatively do as you please with.

I think this could be the grounds for a really interesting story not sure how we could relate it to nothing tho. but i do know blind mew is a writing genius and could figure it out

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
AlexandriaNightblo... on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
I would like to see:
1) a literature world, filled with characters from famous works of literature.
2) a surrealist/wonderland/oz type world
3) a dark carnival world with creepy clowns and optical illusions
4) an apocalypse world with destroyed buildings and a steampunk vibe
5) a bug world where you are bug size and the grass and stuff are huge.
6) an Everest/Himalaya type world with yetis, snow, goats, yaks, etc.
7) western/farm/ prospecting world (maybe where Zeke is from?) with lots of farming type drops.
8) a swamp world with lots of rivers,boats, fishing drops
I love the ideas 2) 3) 4)
I also really want a dream nightmare world.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
robd3 on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
"Merle Ambrose calls for help from you, you need to go back to Moosho, the life there is infected once again."

A death themed world that counters Moosho, I feel that that was a very underrated world especially the art.

Could also be like Aquilia where you have to go to Moosho to access this death themed world.

So many great ideas here. I'm glad the fans have said so many things I also really dream there was in Wizard101. If only it ever happened. I wish they didn't focus on marketing this game to children only, so they can do things like this more.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2016
I would love a candy-ish sort of world i mean it would be very hard to make a story but its another theme to think about!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Drakula666 on Apr 20, 2020 wrote:
So many great ideas here. I'm glad the fans have said so many things I also really dream there was in Wizard101. If only it ever happened. I wish they didn't focus on marketing this game to children only, so they can do things like this more.
No offense to anyone: I do not want a 'death themed world.' There is too much of it around these days as it is.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
i think a neat idea could be a world where we can learn more about the war of the titans that made the spiral, perhaps the world is a war torn battleground where fire ice and storm are constantly warring with each other, perhaps a story element could be that their fighting is so out of hand it could unravel the spiral and its our job to help them get peace, i think it would be a cool way to expand on the games lore and perhaps even make one of the titans a final boss of some sort! i can only imagine how cool a war torn world would be, various different biomes related to the various elements, this could also be a chance to introduce a world with multiple endings! you could side with an element or defeat them all, or help them make peace. i think it would definitely be a cool expansion, as for the central theme perhaps a world similar to wizard city, but war torn and scorched by battle. we have various other mythologies for the other worlds such as norse for grizzleheim, roman/greek for aquila, egyptian for krok, so maybe this world could have its own unique, wizard-based culture. this would be a good chance to introduce some super wizardly looking equipment and gear, most gear you get in the game is some type of armor after marleybone, so perhaps more robes and other such wizardly appearing outfits. there could even be unique spells based on which ending you get (if it was multi-ending) i like the idea of perhaps maybe even a new element. although that might be a bit much to ask.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
For a new world I have a few ideas.

1.) A Old Victorian Era - Have royal's the big puffy dresses. Butlers, and a steampunk feel to things.

2.) (My Favorite) A Nightmare Sort of World? - Creepy Clowns, Ghosts, Supernatural things. the Setting could be a dark carnival (So I saw and liked the idea) A Fun house being where the last boss is, which would be cool to see. Balloons, teddy bears. Maybe if Spooky carnival bundle and Creepier carnival bundle had a child? Bring a lot of the death school themes into it for some ties and a story line. Maybe a death wizard created a monster of a clown and now he want's to rule with his army of Creepy things? I don't know yet fully, but I'd like to have a creepy world really badly! and I know I'm not the only one ;)

- KS

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Something that could resemble a known place in the world, like marleybone. Perhaps like a New York themed world or ancient Greece. France, Spain, and Germany themed worlds are also some other ideas to play around with.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2018
Well...

We have two small-city-like worlds, Wizard City, and Wysteria...
We have two desert-like worlds, Krokotopia and Mirage...
We have two ancient-fighting worlds, Mooshu and Avalon
We have two winter-like worlds, Wintertusk and Polaris...

We have one big-dark-city-like world, Marleybone...
We have one fiery-dragon world, Dragonspyre...
We have one underwater world, Celestia...
We have one safari-like world, Zafaria...
We have one dinosaur-swamp world, Azteca...
We have one bug-like world, Khrysalis...

and I'm not sure what exactly Empyrea is since I haven't started the world yet.

I think we shouldn't have more than two of each type of world, to keep things interesting. However... I wouldn't want to see another dinosaur or bug for a long time because of how long Azteca and Khrysalis were.

1.) Fiery, dark world
I think we need another fiery world, but make it much darker. Maybe have it be where the dragons came from. Dragonspyre in my opinion didn't seem to have enough darkness and lava/fire. The buildings weren't on fire, the streets were just red-themed and that was it. I feel like Kingsisle could really make a really improved Dragonspyre. This fiery world could be accessed with a secret door in Dragons Mouth Cave in Golem Court. Make the world as dark as Marleybone, just with fire and lava everywhere.

2.) Haunted, scary world
Now, yes. Wizard City was "haunted", but it could be so much better. The only haunted areas was Unicorn Way and some of the bosses in Olde Town. We could use some more undead. One area could be a circus, and one of the quests you could do is watch a security camera for someone because they keep getting their stuff stolen or moved. The guy tells you to keep watch while he investigates the area. You see a ghost or "something" take him on the cut scene on the security camera screen. Then the quest changes to "Save Mr. _____".

3.) Evil, city-like world
This would essentially be like Marleybone... but with a much bigger "commons" (city). You could create tall buildings and multi-floored shops. The story with this one is where the police of the city are having trouble containing crime and the criminals have gone haywire. The start of the quest tasks you with visiting Marleybone to get some additional police force to come with you into the world. In the beginning, you notice that the person who summoned you isn't in their house. The 10-15 policemen from Marleybone are with you inside the house, and they decide to investigate. Overtime, they get picked off one by one. You'll have to see Sherlock from Marleybone to figure out what to do. You could climb rooftops just like Marleybone, but it is more scary to do so. In Marleybone, the buildings are so close to each other it's not scary to cross each one. In this world, there are long bridges which are scary to cross. In the end, like in Dragonspyre with riding a dragon, you could ride some kind of flying machine to get over the inaccessible buildings and reach the main bosses building.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I think a world similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds divide between Satellite and New Domino City could be pretty cool

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Any of the worlds from pirate101 that isn’t in Wizard101

Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
It would be cool to have a world that is mixed together with all the other worlds.
For example there would be Marylebone place, wizard city town etc.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
camy9210 on Apr 10, 2020 wrote:
I think a micro-organism world would be really cool, where we get shrunk down to a tiny size and we fight dust mites and bacteria and stuff. Before we can go there we have to build a shrink ray and then we get shrunk down. The main quest could be trying to stop a virus or a disease or something like that.

Also, I think a world based on super heroes would be really cool. It can have comic-book vibes and play around with Marvel and DC super heroes and villains (obviously different versions of them safe from copyright issues). During some battles they could even be on your team and help give you your own cheats or something like that.

I think another good idea would be to have a world during the time period of the Renaissance, there can be a lot of artists, inventors, and science discoveries in this world. There have been worlds in every other major time period except the Renaissance, which is one of the most interesting time periods. You could have versions of all of the famous painters and inventors that you talk to and help, and the world can be based on Florence, Italy.
Well done!