Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world where the main area is a library, and the areas are books you can enter to relive the story, and defeat the monsters in the books.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A world of technology! Lots of computers, Tvs, ect.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
A gold world. It would be really pretty! So would a silver world.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
a book world where some villain made tons of stores to collapse and characters turn evil

Survivor
Nov 02, 2016
a wizard city but backwards where all the wizard are evil and you are not aloud out side Bartleby with out a disguise

Survivor
Jun 25, 2016
An interesting world for everyone to love and express their creativity is an Emerald World where it's similar to Oz. There is a new idea introduced where wizards can build on plots or something and then have their subject judged and whichever wins receives arena tickets. It is judged either by a mass audience or an AI system. This diverts from the pvp where most kids and family friends have no skill in. Pvp is extremely hard to maintain and to receive awards from expressing creativity will increase desire for the game because just like in Minecraft, there is pvp and building.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Well, How about an actual fire elf world, yea i know there is firecat ally, but a longer story? like to go there as a level 130? And maybe even a chrismas and halloween world? ( i don't think i spelled chrismas right) Yea, mind is completely blank. But it would be awesome if KI added them.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
Considering that MS is connected in W101 and P101, I think we should explore El Dorado as Wizards sometime, and other pirates figure out how to reach there, then there is a fight over the gold and you must end the war.

Valdus SpellCaster Level 76

Survivor
Jun 10, 2017
A huge world in the air built on clouds and would be attached to aquila. that would be cool

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
Honestly? i love to see a world that jumps back to the past before you enroll to Ravenwood. Maybe the story as to why you joined it or how the headmaster found you in the first place.
another idea could be a cross over from Pirate101? it would be nice to see the beginning world from p101 in the w101 universe.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
Hmm....Whats behind door number 1.....Oh Professor Drake. Why are you here? Oh you found a way for us to explore Aquila in its entirety? Neat.

Ok, time for door number 2! And it looks like a world like our own....a Mirror World? Woo, extra credit for this one!

Finally door number 3! Huh. So that is what is at the center of the Spiral. If this is that crazy spider's heart then this will be one heck of a....Malistare? Why are you here? Miss Drake too? Morganthe as well? And you 3 are here to help me stop that Crazy Old Spider? Well, lets save the Spiral

Survivor
May 26, 2012
I think it would be cool to see a super futuristic world(chrome, holograms, flying vehicles, etc) with a lot of storm magic, or a world filled with creatures like Professor Greyrose, obviously with a TON of ice magic.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
I also want to see the world that the gobblers and the kroks came from

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm thinking of a world that's made up of many ancient kingdoms and has been ruled by ghosts for many years. The kingdoms of the Kroks and Manders, Elephants, Zebras, Mantises, and Bears are at war. In the forest, The Faries, Frogs, Leprechauns, and Trolls are stuck in the middle of the war. Nobody can be trusted in this war that should of ended a long time ago, but the ghosts of the past still keep fighting.

-Gavin NightWhisper

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
How about a Fairy Island with a bad queen fairy to defeat that Morganthe has defiled.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
i have good idea for a new world that i think nobody has replied yet so plz read my reply

my idea is a world of elements. and i mean like some of the world is based all on school of and some of it school of and some of it school of and some of it school of and some of it school of and some of it school of and put together and some of it school of and and put together.and there will be like different places based on different schools of magic and in each place there can be people/creatures with different cultures. or something like that of some sort

and the quests for that world could be about the people/creatures living in the,,,,,/,// places not getting along because they think differently or because of their different cultures or because maybe the people/ creatures in the place at war with or don't like the other people or creatures in the other parts and the some with the other parts of the world like ,,,,/,//. or something like that or some sort

i hope you like my idea and nobody plz plz plz copy my idea

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
-a 1600s shakespearian world
-a micro world (single-celled organisms, viruses, atoms, etc.)
-a beach world
-a birdy world
-a cowboy world (i dont think krokotopia counts as this)
-a world up in the mountains/clouds
-a circus world
-a caveman world
-a ice age world (i dont think polaris counts as this)
-a hippie world
-a modern world (meme world, emoji world, etc)
i hope i haven't stolen anyone's ideas.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
How about a few background worlds for all the teacher like where professor Greyrose comes from i know each of the professors come from different worlds we have yet to see it would be interesting to explore their roots.

I also love the atlantis idea mermaids mermen possibly a mermaid tail mount for future wiz i have always wanted a mermaid tail mount.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
TheCanary431 on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
How about a few background worlds for all the teacher like where professor Greyrose comes from i know each of the professors come from different worlds we have yet to see it would be interesting to explore their roots.

I also love the atlantis idea mermaids mermen possibly a mermaid tail mount for future wiz i have always wanted a mermaid tail mount.
I also like the idea of finally creating the world were Professor Greyrose came from. I mean, its been hinted at for a while now, and is definetly a big part of the games lore.

And I think along the lines of the Atlantis idea, worlds like Celestia and the small area under Triton Avenue will be the most "Atlantis" themed worlds we will get.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Marleybone Sailor on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I also like the idea of finally creating the world were Professor Greyrose came from. I mean, its been hinted at for a while now, and is definetly a big part of the games lore.

And I think along the lines of the Atlantis idea, worlds like Celestia and the small area under Triton Avenue will be the most "Atlantis" themed worlds we will get.
Spells already sound a bit muffled underwater, and an entire world like that...

Wolf 120
Wolf 120
Wolf 106

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I was thinking about another side world, where it's very similar to Wizard City and Wysteria. You have to be at least level 50-60 and you must be required to have complete Wysteria's main quest. After winning the Spiral Cup, you can now compete for a much more grand prize! The world that is hosting this competition is located near Wizard City and Wysteria, and you are the one to compete!

The quest would to be to help the host world get attention for many foreigners to visit. This event is very traditional and the most exciting event in the spiral, so they must have a lot of tourists, but they didn't have as much as expected because tourists were scared because there has been plenty of trouble around the city. And without tourists, there are not enough gold to pay off the competition!

- Jason Lifesword 101

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I think a world full of bright and happy colors. Like bright colored plants. An area of rainbows above the clouds. A place that makes you feel happy when you look at it. Something that is seems too perfect. but make it go creepy at some point. Maybe make all the enemies normal people who were cursed and forced to smile, because the main bad guy brainwashed them with his own special magic, and the normal people who are not cursed are trying to fight back. Also I think it would be cool if the enemies in this realm had certain cheats that changes how the game is played. I also think it would be a good to make a section of the map out of candy, one out of gold, and another full of fun things like coasters, clowns, and toys. The point of this world is to be very unrealistic like it came out of a child's imagination, maybe you could make it get darker and creepier the further you get down these area's. The motives of the main boss I imagine to make a dream world, through brainwashing, and cursing. Maybe you could even give the main boss magic that he created himself.