Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
blakechu27 on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
How about a side world you visit at level 75 and would be a continuation of Dragonspyre in a sense. For those who didn't know Dragonspyre is based off of the USSR which was the predecessor of Russia. So naturally this world would have influence over other worlds in the spiral. I propose a world centered around a heavily militarized dragonspyre like world (this time not in ruins) which is on the brink of collapse. The reason you are sent there is because it is planning to re summon the dragon titan as either an energy source or a military weapon. The Arcanum sends you there to stop this threat. The streets of this world are being roamed by tanks and soldier wizards and the final boss would be the dictator who would be or . The world would have propaganda posters on all of the walls of its buildings and have a sense of complete government control. This world would also have tensions with Mirage which would would be why they would be so militarized. This world would have many military bases and Dragon launching stations all covered with its red and yellow adaption of the Dragonspyre logo which is its flag. The finally area would be the largest base, built on top of a giant under ground base where the dragon will be summoned. This would not only be a good change from the ancient theme of the second arc but also a great allusion to some of the actual things that happened in the 1980s between Russia, the US, and the middle east; the Cold War.

-Blake Dragn Flame
love the idea, but why not make it level fifty instead?

- Erin Owlbright Wizard

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Cool Ranch from Pirate101 obviously!!! From - Taylor Rainbow Talon Fire Wiz (I know not exactly a name for a character that isn't about flowers) LOL :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
How about one where after shutting down Dr. Katzenstein's lab in Marleybone some of those rogue clockworks he made escaped and began making a world. It could be in an endless field, or forest. Or it could be completely underground. Or maybe you return to Wizard City as the robots begin stealing from the city in secret. You could be part of a task-force to stop them. You could explore other areas of Wizard City, like maybe there's a theater, maybe there's a restaurant, or maybe there could be a festival going on. The main villain leading the clockworks could be someone we don't expect, like that kraken in Triton Avenue everyone picks on or something silly like that.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
How about an Oceanic/Polynesian world? We already have Water Moles in Celestia and a few dotted around P101 (like Rapa Nui), but why not have another world of theirs? They were my favourite part of CL & having a world more centred around that part of the world could be interesting. Especially as that's where the word 'mana' came from, so magic could have a huge part in it.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
erinashley2004 on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
love the idea, but why not make it level fifty instead?

- Erin Owlbright Wizard
not lvl 50 because you just defeated malistaire and going to celestia and merle asks you to go back no how about 75?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Well, i think there should be a side world that has a bunch of random dungeons that you can do once every 5 or 10 levels. But this world costs no crowns and its free to all players level 5 or higher. so for example, you do a dungeon in this world at level 5. for completing it, lets say you get about 200 xp. then at level 10 you come back and do the dungeon and get 400, then at level 15 800xp, then 1,800 and so on (i just thought of these xp amounts off the top of my head).
thanks!!!
boris wildflame, level 49

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
How about a wizard-airship islands I know it's kinda derby but it's my idea.Plus it's a little different from Pirate101 and the weapons are magic cannons.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2015
i think it could be like a Tommrowland-ish type think

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
My favorite area so far has been the Crystal Grove, in Dragonspyre. I think an entire world of crystal and crystal spyres-- with crystal castles, crystal lakes, ruled by fairies and elves, could be really cool.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
isabella lifeflame on Jan 21, 2016 wrote:
Maybe a world of fairy tale. where the bad people be witches and the quests are based on the actual fairy tale stories like helping Cinderella or snow white etc.

or a world of minions :P or maybe Malistaire created a mirror world which looks same as wizcity (which includes merle, the school teachers and yourself in it) but they people in that world are bad and we have to fight them. and malistaire gives a potion to merle which makes him sick so with all the teachers you have to defeat the mirror world. it would be like yourself vs yourself and yourself vs merle and the teachers in the bad world too and also we should save merle before its too late.

-Isabella Life Flame
I love the idea of a world of fairy tale!!!!

Survivor
May 13, 2010
a swamp like world where the good guys are crocodiles and living trees and the bad guys are hags and mischievous imps

a tundra like world where the good guys are wolfs and polar bears and the bad guys are snow monsters and cursed snow angels

a medieval world where the good guys are knights,jesters,kings,etc and the bad guys are dragons, giants, witches, etc

a world that represents the life school with good guys are seraphs and living trees (again) and bad guys are centaurs and satyr

those are just a few of my ideas in my head

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
A space world.
An in the sky world.
An entire world in a castle that looks like hog warts from Harry Potter, or what if wizard101 asked if they could use jk Rowlings ideas, and they made an entire Harry Potter world, and the chamber of secrets could be the final battle where you battle the dark lord Voldemort, and he has amazing drops...

Survivor
Aug 08, 2014
A space station world thats at the edge of the spiral. Its known Locusia.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
dorcasia- A world based on Greek times. ( you will take the dragon in Aquila to get there).
meua- A land based off of japan, sort of like mooshu but with pandas,macaques, and swans.
peruse- a France based world with mimes and French stuff.
antithesis- a world where light (heaven) and the shadow (underworld) share the same platform. like Eurasia.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2015
I would like a whole Ice Themed World! That would really make my day.

Allison Shadowwhisper

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
How about a world like Earth? With people and pets and all of that stuff.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Ghost77x on Feb 20, 2016 wrote:
I would like a whole Ice Themed World! That would really make my day.

Allison Shadowwhisper
i think that has already been made. Polaris is an ice themed world

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
maybe a multi school world. You know how each of the worlds are sometimes based on only 1 school? Maybe there can be a new world but with all 7 schools in it. I hope you get what i mean

Survivor
May 16, 2013
I think there should be a world designed and very much like marleybone, with similar characters and stuff, except it's apocalyptic with shadow creatures and insane citizens running around destroying the city that you have to fight. Then you find out who caused the whole apocalypse. Maybe it should be meowiarty's hometown.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
I think a fun world would be one were the arcanium is building a bigger school and old cob doesn't like it so you talk to the new fire teacher (who being a blacksmith is in charge of this new schools building) and he gives you the spiral key to go save the new school so you battle in construction zones and school zones and in new classrooms and either you save the school and that is the new base of operations or old cob makes it into a moving fortress.

Survivor
May 06, 2014
A really cool new world in the spiral would be a completely shadow themed world with new interesting spells. For instance new spells where if you die you can come back to life, and certain spells where you do damage to enemies and yourself. This would open new opportunities and harder bosses. Another would be on the same line perhaps where you meet mother raven and she needs you to help her restore the spiral ( perhaps as the last quest/world ). Maybe also entire worlds based on schools? Also im a big fan of doctor who and liked the boxes event so maybe you could make a more in depth story in the box which is like a world. I think old cobb, Morganthe, and Malistaire, are really cool bosses and maybe on the same line of having a last world you could fight these three, ( and perhaps they have an even more powerful guy in charge.) Maybe you could have a cartoon/ alternate reality world too where nothing could be truly there/real. And also i think the pirate101 worlds are cool. Maybe you could have Mosquito or cool ranch or other worlds like that seeing as they are both part of the spiral. Also maybe a world that is an advanced society that could have strict rules and armies but has dangerous secrets you need to solve. It could be based on space science, rome, aztecs/mayans, world war ll germany, etc. Lastly once again perhaps the last world/quest could be saving your own world. Tell me what you think on these ideas kingsisle and other wizards.
Sincerely, Jack level 47 thaumaturge

Survivor
May 06, 2014
I think that one that would be cool may be something like a futuristic marleybone. As we know our marleybone is set in most likely the 1800's so we could have a kind of steampunk one. Im sure it has already been suggested along with sci-fi theme (which I disagree with seeing as wizard101 is specifically fantasy and that's space) this could still not be modern per say but just have more clockworks and balloon cars, steam powered machines, scientists, etc. You could have some ships that go through the sky like in pirate101. Another idea is that you become a teacher/mentor/headmaster or own a shop. This way you could help students and possibly make your own spells? Also there could be a new world/game where you are evil and fight the players? Lastly I believe there could be one where you go on a quest perhaps at level 100 or higher and you return to wizard city to find that you are no longer allowed to come there. Merle then appears and tells you something is wrong and you have to go to the other worlds. You find they are the same and over a series of events you eventually fight old cobb or someone else who is powerful and evil.

Sincerely, Jack level 47 Thaumeturge

And yes I know I have already spoken

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
Ellie Goldenheart on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
Gothica: The dark spiral world of cobbled streets and Gothic architecture. (this could work as either Wizard101 or Pirate101 world or both).

What if there was a spiral world of a floating land made mostly of stone (and precious stone?). reason would stand that if a civilization was built there, most things would be constructed of the primary resource--stone. The streets would be stone, the walls would be stone, there might even be stone tiles for rooftops. Instead of wooden support beams there would be marble columns and archways.

The mining for these resources would delve deep into the many layers of rock making up the foundation of this spiral world. And as time went by, as the city grew upwards the tunnels would get deeper and deeper, creating labyrinths of stone tunnels and crypts and even secret city dwellings deep underground in the stone.

Though the stone would be almost worthless to local civilians, who might rarely get to see fancy exotic wood furniture, to others from far away in the spiral this world might look very ornate and expensive indeed. (could be a busy trading world in the spiral).

Rumors of secret organizations from the underground labyrinths abound, and new crime is springing up in Gothica. what is the source of all this unrest? can a travelling Wizard from wizard city help find the answers?
I'm very much in favor of this idea

Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Hi! I am currently a level 42 Death wizard, and I have many ideas for not only worlds but ways to improve current worlds! First I feel like sidewalks, a once safe way to navigate around are now not safe. Players commonly have a issue refered to as "Being Pulled" where we are walking along the sidewalk and are pulled into battle by monsters. Next, lets descuss dungeons. Some are solo, while some are team ups. Some your friends can teleport to you, some they cannot. Please make this consistent! Now lets descuss the "Spiral Key System." Whenever you complete one world you can go to the next, but what if we were free to roam as we pleased? I do not know how many times I have asked a higher level friend to take me somewhere. OK so what next? Marking storyline quests so we know what a needed quest is and what the side quests are! OK so finally new worlds- We have frozen worlds, we have firey worlds. We have town like worlds and water worlds, so what next? How about another planet? For example, here is my pitch for a new world- "You have completed Polaris, says professer ambrose. But we have another concern, that Malistare is plotting with his twin brother Cyrus! You must go to Malonus to stop them! So you receive your spiral key and go to Malonus, a barren landscape similar to mars and there you must fight aliens, and turned-evil explores who ventured there to try and stop them!" Please consider my ideas, thank you!