Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
Bluestar0713 wrote:
You get the spell judgement at level 28, can't remember if it's from a quest or the trainer.

Question:how many schools are there including the wysteria ones
counting shadow and the astral schools 18 ones.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
8
Bluestar0713 on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
It's actually quite simple, mailistare stole his eye of the future.

Question:Are the creatures on the rooftops of Marleybone cats, or rats?
Actually, he stole the Eye of History, and the answer to your question is rats.

Q: What level do you get Enfeeble?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
67
Blaze never posted one so... I'll answer YSB's question which is level 72. Next question is what is the most battled bosses in the game.
P.S. This most likely isn't known for sure but think about which boss in Wizard City do you always see 4 people battling. Hint you don't need a memebership but any farther and you would. That as many tips as I'll give.

Defender
Feb 17, 2011
100
Valdus EmeraldDust on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Answer: (By DragonCloud888)
1. Wizard City
2. Krokotopia
3. Marleybone
4. Mooshu
5. Dragonspyre
6. Celestia
7. Zafaria
8. Avalon
9. Azteca?
10. Khrysalis

Optional:
11: Grizzleheim
12. Wintertusk

Question:
Who was the main boss of Wysteria?
Answer: Randolf Spellshine

Question: How many bosses are in Wizard city and their names? (not counting Aquila)

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
38
That, uh, Kraken boss!

Farming him. Good times.

How many heads does the cerberus pet have?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
67
Belgrim Soulthief on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
That, uh, Kraken boss!

Farming him. Good times.

How many heads does the cerberus pet have?
I don't get Wizards Cerberus because it only has 2 heads but the real mythological one has three...hmm. But the answer is 2
Question; Which school has the strongest rank 2? (in total damage)

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
4
Fire master037 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I don't get Wizards Cerberus because it only has 2 heads but the real mythological one has three...hmm. But the answer is 2
Question; Which school has the strongest rank 2? (in total damage)
The mythology one has three heads, yes, but the one in the game only has two because it isn't Cerberus, its a different one.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
67
Different one? Don't mean to be rude I''m pretty sure it's the same one minus the difference of heads. I think they did it for a different reason, maybe for better graphics or the fact that the spell requires 2 heads cause a third would be weird just there looking at you doing nothing.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
43
Fire master037 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I don't get Wizards Cerberus because it only has 2 heads but the real mythological one has three...hmm. But the answer is 2
Question; Which school has the strongest rank 2? (in total damage)
A. I believe it is fire elf, it deals about around 300 damage since the new update......I think????
Q. In the Galleries Dungeon (second chamber), what are the two bosses you need to face?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
67
Sorry Beecaster, but you're wrong. It's a bit of a trick question. Here's a hint: Think about strom's spells.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
22
Fire master037 on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
I don't get Wizards Cerberus because it only has 2 heads but the real mythological one has three...hmm. But the answer is 2
Question; Which school has the strongest rank 2? (in total damage)
A: I'm pretty sure it's Storm.

Q: Who was the fire elf that saved Private Quinn on Firecat Alley?

Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
42
RebeccaPixieheart on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
A: I'm pretty sure it's Storm.

Q: Who was the fire elf that saved Private Quinn on Firecat Alley?
Your answer Is incorrect. Due to the not exactly recent update, fire elf does 100 + 210 and therefor 310 damage and more than lightning bats (245-285)

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
67
You all are wrong! It's wild bolt! Rank 2 can either do 10,100 or 1000! But you guys can just carry on with Rebeca's question.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
43
Fire master037 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Beecaster, but you're wrong. It's a bit of a trick question. Here's a hint: Think about strom's spells.
Are you talking about the original damage plus the overtime or just the original damage?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
18
Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
4
i bet i have a question that is hard to figure the answer to.

So, what boss(es) are harder to defeat, the secret one in Mt. Olympus, Malistare the first time, Morganthe the first time, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Malistare the second time, the 4 brothers/sons of the Ice Titan, or Morganthe the second time

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
214
crtice0831 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
i bet i have a question that is hard to figure the answer to.

So, what boss(es) are harder to defeat, the secret one in Mt. Olympus, Malistare the first time, Morganthe the first time, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Malistare the second time, the 4 brothers/sons of the Ice Titan, or Morganthe the second time
Malistare the second time AKA Malistare the Undying because you cannot defeat him, you have to defeat the others in order to cause the battle to end. Since all you said was Malistare the second time, he is the hardest to defeat out of all the bosses since all the others can be defeated.
- Is Gamma female or male

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
36
Professor Falmea wrote:
I do believe there is FIVE ::grin::.

Question: What shape is the pink piece in potion motion?

--------------
“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.”
Professor Falmea
(aka Leah Ruben, your fearless Associate Producer!)
Now, in 2014, There is:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu (where In am currently)
Dragonspyre
Celestia(where my old character is currently)
Zafaria
Avalon
Khrysalis

Side Worlds:
Grizzleheim
Wysteria
Aquila

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
36
gamemaster wrote:
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?
The most powerful Boss in the first world:

Lord Nightshade! He is SO SCARY!!!

It took me about 3 months to defeat him on my first Wizard (now level 51 in Celestia)

Autumn Lifegem, Level 29 Life Wizard, Mooshu

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
36
andrew248 on Jul 31, 2008 wrote:
you get it by either getting it from a boss or buying it at the secret shop in the oasis of Krokotopia.

Question: Who is the dangerous criminal locked up, but escapes, in Newgate Prison in Marleybone?
Meowiarty of coourse, I only just defeated him yesterday! XD

Autumn Lifegem, Level 29, Life Wizard, Mooshu

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
36
I remember one more world!

Azteca! or was it Zafaria! one of the two

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
18
Somebody may be asking a question while I'm typing but I've got a question (or three) of my own.

When Did The First Bundle Appear?
What Was The First Bundle?
What Was In It?
Only one answer is needed, Thank you!
-Caitlin LegendBrightlevel 76

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
37
petals08 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Somebody may be asking a question while I'm typing but I've got a question (or three) of my own.

When Did The First Bundle Appear?
What Was The First Bundle?
What Was In It?
Only one answer is needed, Thank you!
-Caitlin LegendBrightlevel 76
Answer:The epic bundle! Ok my Question is: What was the first mount to become available in wizard101. Sophia Goldenleaf

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
104
petals08 on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
Somebody may be asking a question while I'm typing but I've got a question (or three) of my own.

When Did The First Bundle Appear?
What Was The First Bundle?
What Was In It?
Only one answer is needed, Thank you!
-Caitlin LegendBrightlevel 76
It was the Epic Bundle (not sure when it came out), and it had a clothing set, Massive Fantasy Palace, Brave Hound, and a Gryphon mount. I'm happy I got this mount before it left! :D

How many purchasable areas are there in Wizard City?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
Melissa Daydreamer on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
It was the Epic Bundle (not sure when it came out), and it had a clothing set, Massive Fantasy Palace, Brave Hound, and a Gryphon mount. I'm happy I got this mount before it left! :D

How many purchasable areas are there in Wizard City?
A; There are five, unless you count the three purchased together, then it's seven.
Q; How many quests are in the storyline of Krokotopia (I got a hard one hee hee)

Let's make this reach 101 pages!!!