Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2008
How can there be all these pages and no one's suggested an alternate reality where a benevolent Malestaire is grooming students to combat an evil Ambrose?

Twist up the alternate versions of Wizard City populated by a mix of student wizards as well as the existing monsters...with the monsters sometimes siding with the players. To REALLY flip it around...make the streets 'safe' for players with the alternate reality students spawning and patrolling the sidewalks.

In Warlock City, the players are the 'monsters'...with the locals attempting to stamp out the Ambrose sympathizers.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2008
Zardox wrote:
<snip>

Now, lots of good ideas in this thread but the "Zardox Game Design Award " goes to...

*Drum Roll*
Aessa422! for this idea:

Aessa422 wrote:
An asbract world where you walk on some stairs but its a trick of the eye and you end up like completely upside down (Or so it would seem) by walking on the same set of stairs. It would be an awesome world filled with tricks and teasers until you get so frustrated with it ;) (Muahaha i would love that)

<snip>

There is no gravity in Virtual Worlds.... so why do most designers put it in and allow it to constrain them?

Think outside the box... it's magic!

Two things...I second the award. An Escher-esque/Labyrinth type world would be astounding. Each trip through a given door brings you to one of a number of identical landings with stairs on the ceiling where you can see your friends 'hanging' upside down.

Another thought that popped up when you said to think outside the box...Anyone heard of Ender's Game? Orson Scott Card? Can you see fitting Wizard101 into the motif of the Battle School? Something akin to The Cube...a repeating sequence of rooms distinguishable only by color changes. Talk about thinking outside the box.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
How about a Wild West themed world.
You could travel between areas on trains.
I think it would be fun to explore a place like that.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
Hopefully if there are four more worlds to come, they should be negative worlds. Like evil worlds.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
I think it would be fun an island world, where you arrive to an tribal place with missions to different islands.
- On one of the islands you deal with an robinson crusoe adventure, where instanced you deal with different island-dangers and canibals missions.
- On an other island you get into a pirate city and join adventures with them, maybe also with a crew that helps you.
- Maybe there are on other island enemy tribes, reflecting inca and maya culture with adventures.
- Or you find the jurassic park island.
- also King Kong could be a worth adventure.

who knows what more ... no limits to this.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
I think a cool world would be...the Stormy Skies! It would be called "Thundertown" and it'd have many Storm monsters. The last battle would be a Rank 15 Hypnotized Triton battle, where it's like the Sunken City, and you have a variety of quests to get there. Storm Lord, being a Storm monster, would have 10300 health, even though he's Rank 25. He would have three servant's that are called "Thunder Thrashers" and they are Rank 8 monsters that have lightning shaped nails, and they look like miny Tritons. It'd be very dark, and rain would come down at all times, and sometimes, you'd see lightning in the sky!

My idea of the final world...Malastaire's Mansion. It is very, very, VERY big. The final boss is him himself, but the thing is...Cyrus Drake, his twin brother, is also helping him! Malastaire is a Rank 100 Death enemy, with 3000000 health. Being a Level 500 wizard would be too risky for this battle. Cyrus Drake would be a Rank 100 Myth enemy, with 2500000 health. Malastaire starts the battle with a Death Blade, and Cyrus Drake starts with a Minotaur minion, which would be around by the time this came out. Malastaire Drake has a 75% power pip chance, and by the time he gets the Death 25% to all spells, Death Trap, and other preparations ready, he'd use a Harvest Lord! Death spells do NOTHING to him, and Myth spells do NOTHING to Cyrus. Cyrus gets his preparations, and once he's ready, he uses an Earthquake. The two are VERY hard, so the best team would be a Storm/Life/Fire/Life types. Two life's could heal, Storm and Fire could attack. Yeah, it's difficult. :P

Those are my ideas! I hope you enjoyed!

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I would like to see worlds with LESS grinding and more
puzzle solving quests with minimal battling (getting tagged by wondering mob or something). I have seen a few of these in instances but
it was also mixed with dozens of boss fights after fights after fight...etc, aka ( storm tomb quests ) almost made me want to quit
the game. something oppisite of this would be great!

(Think 'Myst' for the puzzles Im thinking about)

I will leave this task of creating this to the devlopers, I sure
with all of the posts in this thread They can come up with something. ;)

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I think there should be one world related to all the schools of magic.
For Death something with ghosts,vampires,bats and all things like that.
Storm maybe somewhere in the sky.
Fire hm...on a volcano maybe
Life erm....in a forest..where fairytales characters live..
Myth i think some medieval world with castle rulled by a king who have a wizard beeing his right hand.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
How about a tropical island vacation theme (gone amok). You could have storm-ravaged beaches, sunken pirate ship wrecks, underwater choral reefs infested with sharks, abandoned resort hotels, jungles full of restless natives, an active volcano, a hidden pirate cove, mermaids and hints of atlantis, etc. You could word-play around the legends of lost ships and aircraft, famous explores and pirates, and the bermuda triangle.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

i love that honey i shrunk the kids theme great idea

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
I would like to see a world before the spiral was created. Some sort of magical time rift. In it we could see all the trees as saplings and understad more history of the raven and the grandfather tree. We could even see Ambroise as a young wizard!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I would love to find a world of heavenly angels and devilish devils , with cherubs and gorgoyles. It would be nice to see the angels in beautiful white and soft pastel wings and the devils are red , purple , or green with burning eyes. The world would be a mystical place with clouds as the streets where the angels are and firy smoke as the streets of the devils. It would be a world of good versus the bad and the experience of being there would leave you deep in thought of is it really like this in heaven or hell ?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
i can imagine a cartoony world. like Tom and Jerry, Loony Tunes, basically the good guys are cartoons.

The bad guys could be people like Elmer Fudd, Yosemity (not sure how to spell that) Sam, Sylvester, evil cartoons like that!

that would be funny!

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
i would like to see a world that reflects a classic computer game,the enemies could be hackers and the big boss is a hacker who uses famous villain moves(fire breath,stomp,others i can't think of :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008

I would have to go with the castles and dragons knights in suits of armor. That kind of thing.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I think there should be a parrelel universe where famous dead people like DaVinci, Thomas Edison , george washington, and henry Ford are still alive and you have to help them complete their famous inventions like the Mona Lisa or Henry Ford's first car and Thomas Edison's inventions like electricity and thl lightbulb.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
i think there should be a funny world possibly related to Dr. Suess! and the enemies would be the creatures he created in his books. maybe a boss could be those three people from the book "hop on pop" XD

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
What about a Star Wars world where you can get lightsabers? :D
A world with evil cars
Helephant world!
Vacation spot?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
At the end of this really really long post i think you should create a world that has all the kind of elves in different parts of the city fire elves ice elves and stuff like that

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
An ice world full of penguins, polar bears, baby seals, and wooly mammoths.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
A forest canopy world, where everything is on or in the branches of great trees. There would be all sorts of trees from mountain evergreens covered with snow and moss to viney jungle shrowded in damp mists. The inhabitants are all sorts of tree-dwelling creatures: Squirels, birds, owls (relatives of Ambrose's owl?) , bats, snakes, monkeys, fairies, dryads, pixies, etc. There could be lumberjack camps and log flumes manned by beavers, giant bee hives with giant honeycombs, maple syrup rivers, ..gasp.. is that smoke from a forest fire? Does someone have a spiral key to this world, or is it lost forever?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
I Know A Place Like Olympus With An Area For Each Class Like Zeuses Throne Room For Storm And Etc.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I was talking to my son last night and he said that it would be really cool if there was a jungle world with lots of jungle animals and tribes. I thought about that for a moment and said that I agree , that would be cool. He said you could have pits and quicksand pools where
you fall into them and end up in another location in the jungle. He said it would be luscious and full of green forest folliage and have cool tribes you have to fight in quest. . A difference from fighting animals all the time or ghouls. He said it would also be challenging if you had to do a tribel dance, figure out a puzzle , or clue to advance to the next level. So King's Isle, how about a cool jungle world surprisely found on the spiral?

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Huh,how about a world representing each of the professors?

Like possibly since moolinda Wu has her own and so does Arthur wethersfield,

Why not have like New Fire City,

Or Frostbite...

Dragonspyre is already in making for malistaire,the old death professor.

What about MythsVille for cyrus?

And Jungle Forests for Balestrom.

make a new street with stables for diego..

a giant cage world for Gamma..

And a world where The monsters are trees so that kelvin,torrence blossom and the others have a place to "chill".