Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Name: Cody RedFlame
School: Fire
Health: 100,000

Location: Top of a ten story tower with bosses on each floor.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Name: Living Dragonspyre
School: Fire
Health: INVINSIBLE!!!

it sucks you into the battle if you get to close...

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
ok for got drops for spare parts
(all are for all schools lvl 50)

hat: branches (gives 400 health and 25% defence to everything and 10% power pip chance)

robe: spare body (gives 500 health and same as the hat)

boots: pure feet (gives 300 health andd same as the others)

wand/staff: the boss (spell does 150 damage and is sword)

pet: spare parts ( gives spare parts and 450 health and 2% power pip)

deck: none

ring: unknown{think of name your self KI} (gives 350 health and 250 mana)

blade: unknown{think of name your self KI} (gives 350 health and 250 mana)

amulet: sparing amulet (gives a spare parts spell)

think about it KI hope you like it :) :D :D :D :) :P :-) :-)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
name: Destructor of dragonspyre

attacks: banshee, natural attack, death shark, deathblade, death trap, feint, curse, weakness, poison, infection, fear hound, doomsday (a huge demon breaks out of a crystal coffin andsummons death army to attack hits all people and heals for each person it hits ), deathzilla, spirit hydra (death, myth, and life), wraith, scarecrow

health: 15000 :D

element: Death

Drops: Demon statue, blade of the underworld, demon mask, demon torso, demon legs, Doomsday demon pet (Gives one card: doomsday)

Looks like: A huge demon DUH

Located: Doomsday's tower (teleports to new location every week in any realm, so watch out for it!)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Heres what i would make.

Name:Zelma Fireflame
Health:8,560
School:Fire
Location:End crafting quest that is a mistake crafting and you make her and have to beat her at your house or dorm.
Attacks: Mostly fire and Myth
Minions: Protection Pox and Power Pox
Fire resistance:50%
I try not to make her to hard lol :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Name: Duncan Icetalon

Attacks: Scarecrow, Doomsday (what it does is explained in the boss i made last time, aoh and it does 1000 damage to everone forgot to tell how much lol), death shark, death leprechaun, spirit hydra, skeletal pirate (this attack is the ine he uses most), wraith, kraken, wild bolt, poison, storm shark, stormzilla, deathzilla, buigle, vampire, fear hound, storm hound, darkwind, sacrifice, animate

Drops: Shoes of nothingness (its metal, black, and glowing), robe of nothingness (same as shoes), helm of nothingness (same as shoes) abomination (pet), doomsday treasure card, blade of nothingness, statue of duncan icetalon, statue of cheese, painting of cheese, cheese

Looks like: A wizard with gaurdian armor and a scary pumpkin head

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Name: Ghost of Grubb
Place: Dragonspyre, necropolis
Looks like: Grubb as a ghost
School: Death
Toughest spells: wraith, firezilla, scarecrow, skelatle pirate
Health: same as normal grubbs plus 2000

Please do this and reply moderators! i want him do be colored white like a ghost,but be looks like grubb.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
name: the secret cave.
Merl ambrose said deathhunter (boss i want in their) stole the other eye of bartilbee world tree () get it and come back.
prize: trained balanceblade even if not balance if you are you get smoke screen! 7000 XP and bradys staff of intencity!
and bradys hat of intecity. black cat to (if lucky) :)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Name:Drano The Shadow Knight
Health:6000
Type:Death

In Dragonspyre some where in it It look like a High rank Arena Guy

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
Name: Ghost of Malistaire Drake
Health: 100,000
Class: Death
Info: M.D's Ghost comes back to try to bring both him & his wife back to life by using the Powers of the Krokonomicon, The Dragon Titan & the Magic of both him & Sylvia.
You have to stop him from doing this, as the power released could destroy the spiral.
Guards: Mind-Controlled Ghost of Sylvia Drake(Life, Rank 11, 13,000 Health), Gurtok Piercer, Gurtok Firebender.
M.D's Ghost Spells: Scarecrow, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Natural Attack(104 Death Damage per pip), Sprite, Weakness, Phoenix, Life Shield, Deathblade, Death Trap, Curse, Feint, Lightning Bats, Ice Wyvern.
Mind Controlled Ghost of S.D's spells: Lifeblade, Life Trap, Unicorn, Nature's Wraith, Centaur, Spirit Armor, Fire Elf, Weakness, Natural Attack( 90 Life Damage per pip), Frost Beetle, Storm Shark, Death Shield, Seraph.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Name: Dr. Unstoppaple
health:999,999,999
Spells:Every spell
Type:Balance

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
My opinion :)

Queen of Punishment (A.K.A Balance Queen)
(Punishment is Judgement's Nemesis)
(P.S. She looks like a judgement lady only her colors are opposite)
School: Balance
Health 30,000
Known Spells: Elemental shield, spirit shield, weakness, judgement, balance blade, hex, black mantle, locust swarm, Natural attack (Balance and 150 per pip), spectral blast, hydra, POWER NOVA, (Now for secondary school spells), wyvern, evil snowman, colossus, TOWER SHIELD , and also Heckhound (BORING)
Power pip percentage: 70% :)
(Assistant) Untamed Scorpion
Rank 7 elite
Health: 1260
Known Spells: Balance blade,Judgement, hex, Natural attack (85), scorpion, weakness, elemental shields and spirit shields.
(Other assistant) Scarab of Spirits
Rank 8 elite
Health: 1395
Known Spells: Deathblade, deathtrap, curse, Vampire, skeletal pirate, (VERY RARE) scarecrow, weakness, infection :( , ghoul, banshee, kraken, storm shark, and Natural attack (100)
Not very hard (except maybe Punishment lady)
New Section :D
Drops
Newest most coolest balance robe;
Balance Queen's Robe of Judgemental Punishment (really long)
Stats:
10% power pip
25% balance strength
50% balance resist
450 health
2 cards
Judgement (125 per pip)
Looks like Malistaires Tunic of Torment so you can keep your style :)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Curlygoss1 wrote:
Well, I thought this is a pretty unique topic, here is what you fill in:

Name:
Health:
School:

Here is my idea

Name: Ghost of the death oni
Health: 10,500

I'm looking forward to your ideas! :) :-) :D

Name: Uncontorlable rage
health: 9,975
School: Myth

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Name: Foresta EarthEyes
Health: 7,000
School: Life
Secondary: Balance
Spells: Seraph, Nature's Wraith, Leprachaun, Judgement, Locust Swarm, Scarab, Imp, Life Trap, Death Sheild, Life Sheild, Life Blade
Healing Spells: Satyr, Unicorn

Minion Name: Forest Imp
Health: 4,000

She lives in a Forest and is attempting at taking down all cities and covering the earth with nature. She also plans on defeating us wizards because she would like only her animals to roam these lands.

She is gaurded by three guards:

Gaurdian of the Ground:
Name: Eartha Mud
Health: 3,000

Gaurdian of the Trees:
Name: Clover TreeRider
Health: 3,500

Gaurdian of the Animals:
Name: Bertha WildFur
Health: 4,000

Do ya like em?
They could be in a dungeon in like MooShu or something. And the wizards would have to find their way through the forest. :)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Name:Fred
Health:4,750
Species:human
Spells: Dark sprite and wild bolt.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Okay, some of you have the exact idea of what a boss is. Here's mine:

Name: King Dragon Staff

Health: 9,000

Risist: Fire, Storm, Ice: 10%

Boost: Life, Death, Myth: 10%

My wizard name: Christopher Hawkeyes

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
name: Schlegz the tree master (bartelbys father the one who made him use his eye to make the other trees) henchmen is malistares father.

when to beat him: after malistare when you return to wizard city to assure you beat him you see wizard city in ruins with malistares father summoning Schlegz

health:20'000

moves: every single one

Were:in raven wood above bartelby in malistares castle(go into a portle were bartelby used to be.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Dear all Wiz101 players,
I wanna post another reply possibly my last one I am soon leaving Wiz101 because I am loosing interest in it because I've got a level
45 character. Well, I'm going to tell you what I have for a boss.

Name: Korohkitzh Darkenator
Health: 19,295
Class: Storm

Beta, if you let this in Wiz101 then you might want to raise the level cap to 50-75 and my interest in Wiz101 is: 46.3. OOPS!
it's now 45.9 *LOL*! Well, what I meant 'last post' above I meant in this blog but, unfortunately close to the end of my days on Wiz101 I will only get back into Wizard101 when the cap is raised or more cool stuff come, like new cards or new abilities the ability idea is use a piano, sit down, and cook. Until then good bye fellow friends I might come back soon, and let my characters rest 'til I do--come back

,Sparky1233334444

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
You'll notice there is a symbol around the seraph in the Hedge maze that looks like a combat circle. This gave me an idea:

Name: Dark Seraph
Health: 3000
Story: Demon appears in Hedge Maze and pretty much takes over, turning Fairies into Dark Sprites (when you run up to the boss, 3 tougher-than-normal ones join the fight). Also, he puts a curse on the seraph, which you have to beat her to break. After the fight, the seraph thanks you and gives you a potion flask. The fairies are also grateful and fill your Health, Mana, and potions.

That's the Boss!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
ok here is mine

Name: Malistare devil
Health: 12,500
Class:death/fire