Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-24-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday again! Time to go enjoy the extra long evening sunshine outside since it's just past the first day of Summer (although here, we've been close to 100 degrees for about a month now!). But first...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

First, let me answer just a few quick questions from the last Feedback Friday:

Question from jason38 : I have a question for falmea. Will the professors ever answer our questions?
Answer: You have your answer now since I am answering them! Can't answer all of them (or we'd never finish grading these exams...) but I wanted to jump in and answer a few today. We are logging all of them and will try to answer more over time!

Question from cjc1997: There is a glitch in the game where it says that Headmaster Ambrose is in Austrilund... is that a conspiracy theory???
Answer: Afraid not, Wizards. It was simply a mistake (that has been rectified). Not to say that he has never BEEN to Austrilund, but he has, as of late, only been seen around his office. Ambrose has NOT left the building, folks!

Question from wiler5002: Dear profeesors do any of you get tired of level 1's talking to you?
Answer: Never. I love teaching and encouraging young students the ways of pyromancy. Some are more adept at it than others, and some find their ways to different schools eventually, but it's always fun seeing a new student discovering the awesome power of fire.

Question from cjc1997 (lucky, I just noticed I picked 2 of yours...): To any professor: If you could be in ANY other school besides your own, what would that class be?
Answer: (just from me, I have yet to poll the other Professors): I have a fondness for balance. While they are not a master of any one area, they get to learn a lot of different things which sounds like a lot of fun to me!

More soon (and more that take a little more thought... I admit I picked some easy ones...), perhaps with the next Producer letter! For now, we'll move onto another question for this week....

We've now done mount-a-palooza and pet-a-palooza. You Wizard folk out there seemed to really like it! If we did a future "a-palooza" event, what would you like? Consider both gold and Crowns items and go wild with ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I would love it if you had a outfit-a-palooza, were all the outfits in the Crowns Shop are 50% off.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
wands a pluza where all wands can be accesed andall of them are half off :-) 8)

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Housing-a-palooza, where you release new housing items. Maybe even a new house.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I agree, an outfit-palooza would be nice; we could have discounts on clothes, stitching, and dying! As well as new clothes to be bought with either gold or Crowns. (And maybe during the event, stitching could temporarily support gold buying, and not just Crowns. Possibly around 35,000 gold a pop.)

Also, I hope we change the name so it doesn't have "palooza" in it xD
I like a name similar to Clothes Carousal instead :3

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hi Professer!
Hmmm, I'm thinking. Maybe there could be a house-a-pooloza. There could be limtied time houses and all houses would be cheaper. Just an idea.
melcookie925

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think there ought to be a "castle-a-palooza" where the castles are cheaper and new castles are released. A new space like house would be awesome. (No offense, but I don't really think the CL observatory home is all that and if you ask me, it's not worth the time crafting. SORRY!) They could put a different planet on it to venture to also. Another cool one would be a woodsy outdoors one. Like a forest with a log cabin and a warning sign with a picture of big foot and occassionally, a forest lord pops up and runs about.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
how about some of the new items we posted pictures of a couple weeks ago. i also like the idea of themes. one week do myth, one week fire etcs. that way different household items can be posted that will make everyone happy & you wont have to figure out what to do for a few weeks. :D

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
hmm, i would say maybe a housing-a-palooza, all housing items in the crowns shop are 50% off, both with crowns and gold

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
how about a garments-a-palooza! :D where you can buy clothes in the crowns shop for 120,000 coins or 10,000 crowns and a wand to go with it! a customizable wand. where you can choose the wand attack and what type it is and during the events all dying and stitching clothes wand etc. are free of charge!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
you did Mount-a-palooza and Pet-a-palooza. there where some pet i would liked to have seen like. rain beattle fire and other. i been try to hatch a ice hound with a friend and no luck. what do i need to do. i have maybe 15 to 25 tries no luck

Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Plant-a-Palooza! Wand-a-Palooza! Arena-palooza! crown-a-palooza! outfit-palooza!
Oh the possibilities are endless!

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
House-a-palooza? New houses and housing items! An idea of a housing item that I would love would be an outside(or inside) elevator. Just like the one in Krokotopia(the one with a huge wheel controling a big flat piece of wood hanging from some rope. You could be able to get on it and control when it moves by clicking "x". Something else that goes along with this is I would like to have things (like the boat, dragon etc. that take you places) in your house just to ride, not really going anywhere different. Also along with this I would like more interactive furniture. Thank you. :D

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
Clothes, both spells and just looks

and furniture :)
(add some special limited ones?)

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I agree with teh above person, and on a side note, could you consider using GOLD as an alternative to ALL Crowns items, like you have with some?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
There are a few a-paloozas I'd like to see:

craft-a-palooza
house-a-palooza
regeant-a-palooza, so we don't have to spend days and days farming

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
I would love it if you had a outfit-a-palooza, were all the outfits in the Crowns Shop are 50% off.
and it would be great to allow us to buy all pets with gold! :)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I thought of a outfit-a-Palooza this is where wizard101 could create pieces of clothing that could be put together to create an original outfit. Like for instance, you could have an excessory shop opened in one of the vacant buildings in the shopping district that could be level equipping ( having to be a certain level to equip) and create your own outfits and be able
To stitch them to your normal clothes :) sounds awesome to me! I've discussed it to many of my friends and they also say it's a great idea! But it might also be difficult for you guys to create small pieces of clothing like that. But it would certainly bring in more crowns for Stiching! Also some new color options for dying would be very nice too.!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011

I agree I would love it if you had a outfit-a-palooza, were all the outfits in the Crowns Shop are 50% off and maybe some in level 58-60

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi Miss Falmea! If I had to choose a future palloza it would be the hatch-a-palooza! During the hatch-a-palooza, all pet hatches are 25% off. Also, like other palooza's that have sales and additional items, during hatch-a-palooza, new pet hybrids will be added to the game in addition to the 25% off. I am sorry if this is off topic, but I have had some ideas of new pet hybrids that could come out during hatch-a-palooza listed below.

Dire Crow
Hatches from Dark Crow and Fierce Hound
A dark crow with red eyes and talons and a red beak
Gives a Dark Crow card

Magma Spectre
Hatches from Magma Collosus and Crimson Spectre
A Crimson Spectre with magma dripping down it
Gives a Magma Spectre card: Six pips, Fire school, does a Disarm, Pierce, Cleanse Charm, and Cleanse Ward

King Cobra
Hatches from Fierce Hound and Snake in a Basket
A Snake in a Basket that is mainly black instead of green and has a golden crown on its head
Gives a Cobra card: Six pips, Death school, looks like a black Storm Snake, does 100 damage and 600 damage over three rounds

Thank you for your patience and please consider my ideas.

-Blaze ShadowHunter Level 60 Pyromancer
-Blaze SpellCaster Level 52 Sorceror

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Drop-a-palooza (or something like that):

All boss drops are increased by 50-70%.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
CRAFT-A-PALOOZA a release of new cool crafted items, from gear to housing. Maybe include the zodiac pictures in the district of the stars, by the stelarium.
maybe even new crafted pets and mounts!
Maybe also the release of new reagents, especially now with the release of Wintertusk. There can be a new reagent or two unique to that area, like the fire blossoms in Dragonspyre.
(why don't you have a bouquet of them on your desk btw? I know they are your favorite)
Maybe new reagents would be good for the next world release after Celestia.
Other ideas: Snacks used as reagents for crafted pets. Pets used as reagents for mounts. (That firecat pet grows up or polymorphs into a firecat mount, with the use of fire diamonds transformed from diamonds, sunstone, rubies, and radioactive pizza)