Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1m resist badge

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
we got attack, and we got heal, and i know why 1m resist isnt a thing, and thats because you cant do it in traditional battle, but i have actually done it in pvp... had a storm wizard do what it took to do hit one million damage, while i had 70+ish resist, and bunch of myth shields (prism) and tower/spirit armor/ frozen armor, and i manage to get hit with 1 million damage, but resist every single point of it, so i think it should be a thing

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure how you resist 1 million? Also did you see the link to the video with a Minion that hit one million? It was posted in the latest Ravenwood Bulletin. I don't think it should be exclusive to PVP so I have an alternative solution: A badge if you completely resist a hit from any school (might could separate it into each school, but idk if you want to do that or not. I would prefer not as it's just doing the same thing 7 times.). That way it would be achieveable but not nigh impossible either. You can stack up to resist your own school and do it that way.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
that's actually really easy! Starting at level 80 It's possible to have immunity to any school, given the right gear/pet.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Too easy to set up. Just wear storm immune gear and have them setup for a hit. No need for any shields or spells at all.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Ah, but not everyone has the right pet. So that is where there would be some work. Also not every badge has to be exclusive and so difficult to get. I think we should have a blend of easy-to-pretty darn difficult. Think Golem Breaker vs. The Master Fishing Badge (idk exact name as I have no interest in that badge). Just an idea.....

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
and in a way it's 2 for one badge, the attacker gets 1 in a million..... the defender gets Ironclad idk... the 1M resist..... then just flee