Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school do you think is the best, and why?

Young wizard, the topic 'Which school do you think is the best, and why?' you were attempting to post on has been archived.

If you happen to be watching said topic, the topic link has also been removed from your Watch Topic list as well.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2014
In my opinion I would say is the best class. I know people say... oh storm fizzles a lot or storm wizards receive low health, but any way storm is the best because the damage that you can cast deals enormous amounts of damage. And if you need more health just go get some better equipment from the crown shop.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Personally, all the schools have their strengths and weaknesses. Here's my top 3 (in no particular order):

- It's in between ice and storm, with medium health and good damage, which makes it powerful.
- Lots of health and great attack, also, it doesn't fizzle much.
- Storm starts out bad but gets really powerful. Low lvl storm is weak with their low health and fizzle rate but high lvl storm has pretty decent health and accuracy boosts. The boss is dead before the storm wizard's health goes down.

My personal favorites, truthfully.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
I would say because you can summon minions so you it's easier to fight alone,and it gives a boost when you are dueling monsters with other people. Is good too because you can share wards and charms in one spell with everyone.

Survivor
May 18, 2014
Death Because It Can Cut Through Absorb Doh

Survivor
Nov 20, 2012
I think is the best school out there only reason why is cause all the spells u have out there so what if its a lack of strength its just all about u have and cast. My second is cause not only u can attack and heal and are actually close to each other. Here is a tip beats in the game just to let u know.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
(sigh) at the time I am writing this my second post isn't even up yet. I forgot to put this on my first and second posts. wizards get a spell called STEL WARD witch people don't think about a lot. later in the game the bosses start cheating. one cheat I've seen is a -90% damage, tower shield. there are ways to get rid of it but the most effective way for an wizard to get rid of it is with steal ward. this is how it works, you steal the cheat tower shield and use it for yourself the boss can't use it again until they get rid of it meaning they have to attack you. so if you time it right you can steal it right before you attack. my friend (Blake lioncaller) has told me that pets may cast/can give steal ward to any wizard if the pet learns that ability. have fun and happy gaming

your friend and fellow player John owlgem

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
Because u can toy with ur opponent with shields and charms I am currently a lvl 16 balance wizard named mason water weave and I'm doing really good.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2013
This is my own opinion and i mean no offense to anyone. Every school has their pros and cons. Each school depends on another for different things, whether it be shields, big damage, or healing. No school would be able to survive without the other. This being said i will now state MY OPINION of each school.

Pros: Storm is a powerful school that specializes in attacks and large amounts of damage.

Cons: Storm has low accuracy and therefore they fizzle easily. They are also known for having considerably low amounts of health.

Pros: Fire also has high damage attacks (although not as hig as storm) They also cast spells that do damage over time.

Cons: Fire also tends to fizzle more than most schools.

Pros: Balance are excellent in group play because they can shield, blade, trap, and donate pips. Judgement is a well known balance spell. Balance also have no school shield therefore the only way to block a balance attack is to tower shield.

Cons: Balance has no prisms and that can mean almost certain death against a balance boss.

Pros: Life wizards are amazing healers. Group healing, individual healing, overtime healing, they can do it all. Life wizards also have large amounts of health and almost never fizzle.

Cons: Life attacks are not particularly powerful.

Pros: Death can attack and heal at the same time. They also have powerful blades and can occasionaly do damage overtime.

Cons: Also not the most powerful attack spells.

Pros: Ice wizards are famous for tower shield which takes away half of the damage that an apponent deals. They also have extremely large amounts of health.

Cons: Ice spells are not very powerful and most ice spells are individual target only.

Pros: Myth have many powerful minions to aid them in battle.

Cons: Their spells normally do not deal much damage unless they use blades.

~ Morgan Shadowheart lvl 30 Sorcerer~