Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Boss Was The Easiest/Hardest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2012
For me the easiest boss was Lord Nightshade, because there was this crazy advanced wizard helping me.
The hardest boss for me was acually the Golem Tower, because I was a low level that time, it took me 6 tries to defeat Iron Golem.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
the hardest boss was

wc golem tower
kt krokopatra
mb Meowarty (if spiral geographic doesn't count!)
ms Tomugawa the Evil
ds (obviously!) malistare
cl Wildcrag
zf (so far) The guy in the dormitory. (It was hard because I'm storm!)
gh the coven
wt austri/vestri/sudri/nordri
wy Chester Droors

keira dreamleaf lvl 65 storm

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Easist: Rattlebones
Hardest: Randolf SpellShine -_-

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*

:D

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Eh, it has to be (In wizard city) Luska. Tough puppy, he is.

Easiest is all the others.:p

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
WC Sylvester Glowstorm
KT Krokopatra
MB Katzenstein (he was hard to get to)
MS Mika Skarka
DS Malistaire
CL Mithraya (Sun)
ZF Gorilla Spectral Guardian
AV Young Morganthe

Andrew Stormblade 77 Myth

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
For the easiest i have to say Rattle Bones for the hardest the golem tower but i wasn't really trying lol

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Here's the hardest bosses that I think is the hardest boss in that world.

WC : Sylvester Glowstorm
KT : Krokopatra
GH : ( GrizzleTusk if life wizard ) The Coven
WT : Ice titan's sons
WY : Evrin ( ect )
MB : Eskartar ( or something )
MS : Secret boss in tree of life or Jade Oni
DS : Malastare
CL : Mithraya
ZF : boss in Mirror Lake ( still working on savanah)
AV : for sure... Young Morganthe

Mary SparkleBlossom Level 66
Sophia BattleHeart Level 9
Adean Silver Level 2 ( my friend's wizard )

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
easiest rattle bones and fairy queen hardest genarl akills,lord nightshade

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
Number1337 wrote:
For me the easiest boss was Lord Nightshade, because there was this crazy advanced wizard helping me.
The hardest boss for me was acually the Golem Tower, because I was a low level that time, it took me 6 tries to defeat Iron Golem.

Hey guys i need help its not letting me download wizard101 and i dont know why it keeps saying failed to installshield

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Yeah Iron Golem was hard at first but then i beat in in 7 minutes :)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
i think that the golem tower was the hardest because of all of the levels and i had to heal myself so many times

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Number1337 wrote:
the easiest boss in WC is that skeleton, whatever his name is, in unicorn way. The hardest boss would be foulgaze. I soloed the main parts of WC, including unicorn way, trinton avenue, Firecat alley, cyclops lane, dark cave and haunted cave. Thats why.

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl20 theugist (life)
Now a Krok thrasher! 8)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I agree, I was able to breeze past Lord Nightshade. He's really good for boss farming, considering he's really easy to do many times in a row when you're higher level and gives good drops since he's the final WC boss.

The hardest I have encountered so far would be a tie between Chester Droors in Wysteria (though I still laugh at his name), and the Plague Oni! I hate that Plague Oni!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
i think lady blackhope is the easiest and the hardest i would say is foulgaze! And does anyone know if its true that lady blackhope in unicorn way drops a blue banshee pet? let me know please! thanks :D :D :D

Kaitlyn Legendbringer
Level 34 Magus Pyromancer :D

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
hardest bosses

WC:Golem tower
KT:Krokopatra
MB:Spiral Geographic (side quest in celestia)
MS:Mika Skarka (a main quest in avalon)
DS:Malistaire
CL:The Final Boss Dungeon in cl with all those crazy cheating bosses
ZF:Mirror Lake
AL:The combination of sir terrance thornwhip and Porrich in that one dungeon(i didnt have any potions for in between! :()
GH:Jotun and his brothers (i did the two other dungeons but when i did the main one they were all there so it was super hard even harder than the coven!)
WT:Definetly all of the frost giant's sons
WYS:Chester droors (had to solo him)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
The easiest for me was lady black hope. The hardest one was srobs

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Easiest was Lady Blackhope, and hardest was probably Chester Droors (I am Life, so of course...)

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 57 Theurgist

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
For me, the hardest boss was alicane swiftarrow. i know a bunch of people out there think he's pretty easy, but it took me 4 tries to defeat him lol.

I finally defeated him with a ninja pig treasure card. 8) There was also big ben tower .... pretty rough if you ask me. like, 7 or 9 floors of complete hardness! And the puzzle on 1 of the floors blew my mind! And of course the boss: Meowiwarty (if that's how you spell it)

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Easiest - Rattlebones, by far.

Hardest so far: Andor Bristleback in the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre. It was hard because my Storm witch did not like his resist and tons of Myth Shields when she put on converts. I did solo him though, and I came out alive. :D

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Wizard City
Easiest: Lord Nightshade
Hardest: None

Krokotopia
Easiest: Son of Storms
Hardest: Don't remember

Marleybone
Easiest: Freddy Nine Lives
Hardest: Estrakir Gloomthorn (still never beat him :x )

Mooshu
Easiest: Death Oni
Hardest: Jade Oni

Dragonspyre
Easiest: Ivan Soulsinger
Hardest: Orin Grimcaster

Celestia (still going through this world, bosses might change)
Easiest (so far) : Axenos (soloed him on my first try )
Hardest (so far) : Some Optio dude

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Oops, I forgot two world.

Wysteria
Easiest: Randolf Spellshine
Hardest: Chester Droors

Grizzelheim (haven't bothered to complete it )
Easiest: Ferrir (I think that's her name )
Hardest: That tree guy

Courtney Starstone
Level 52
Grandmaster Theurgist

Explorer
May 27, 2012
The easiest would be Lady BlackHope. Although I had troubles when I was level 7, now she's easy!

The hardest is none other then... JOTUN AND HIS BROTHERS! I mean come on! I tried these guys 20 times with my friends, and we never beat him! I mean, the health... 7,000...8,000...9,000? IT'S OVER 9,000!

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Hands down, Erwin, Taurus and company, the entry battle in the Tower of the Helephant.
My wife and I tried this battle with just the two of us.
We each died 3 times, and the battle took 2 hours.
pods

Survivor
May 16, 2009
These are the hardest for each world

WC- Luska Charmbeak (My satyr fizzled 8 times in a row! with satyr only having a 1% chance to fizzle :? )

KT- Ngozi the Beguiler

WYS: Ervin the Barbarian (hands down)

GH: Jotun and his brothers

WT: Austri, Sudri, Vestri, and Nordri

MB: Warehouse (idk which boss is the hardest, they are all tough )

MS: Mika Skarka (wow, 3 critical centaurs in a row! My block must have hated me )

DS: Malistare (honestly though, he isnt too tough ... it seems like Dworgn knows more about death magic then him )

CL: Astreaus! (evil little tower shields )

ZF: Belloq (as much as we all hate him, you gotta admit, he is pretty stylish 8) )

AV: Haven't finished it yet, but it will probably be young morganthe (jabberwock comes up second, which i have proudly soloed :D :D )

Blaze Icecloud, Level 75 Ice