Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Top 10 Ways You Know You’ve Been Playing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
3
matthew wyrmblade on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
You know you play wizard101 too much when you see a severe storm warning on the news and you think "Why don't we just get a myth wizard to counter it?"
I once did this in a friend's house. He stood outside for like 5 mins cause he was a myth.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
10
You know you've been playing wizard101 when you start singing the commons music!! (sadly i'm guilty of this)

Lauren SkullCatcher Level 85

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
77
Someone challenges you to a fight and you say, "Bring it on! Where's the dueling circle?"

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
114
You know you're addicted to wizard101 when your next loop in your comic series is wizard101 themed. (I am an artist)

Survivor
May 09, 2011
2
luke silver bane I got a new laptop just so I could play on my account on two wizards at the same time

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
17
i hum the theme to the game. win log off here music?
its not me that does this but my friend does she stays up 24 hours and plays luckly she can't do it every day

Alia DreamSmith 92 myth

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
114
This is another sign of addiction to W101:

You try to find a way to film yourself in a certain castle so you can show at least one person (parent, teacher, friend, etc.) how interesting it is.

I kept going to Celestial observatories and figuring out a way to show my mother what it's like there. She likes space and it might interest her.

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
114
Also, some of your stories have W101 elements.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
8
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU PLAY TOO MUCH WIZARD101:
1. If you are in school and you call your real life teacher the name of your teacher in wizard101.
2. If you write at least 2 fan fictions a week.
3. When you can name all of the worlds in the spiral in order forwards or backwards. Lemme try: Wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone... uh... grizzleheim? Uhh... Avalon... Aquila?
4. If you know what's going on for the whole day. Okay, you gotta admit, it gets confusing!

Myth Lionlade, wizard!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
1
How you know you have played wizard101 way to much

1. when you forget to do work or school work
2. when you start to think wizards is important
3. when you don't care about what is going on in your real life
4. when you start to go out with people on wizards and don't think they could be lying about their age
5. when you start to use slang instead of the real words in real life
6. when you wake up and immediately head to the computer to go play wizards
7. when you think maybe wizards is better than real life
8. when you forget your real name and use your avatar's name instead
9. when you talk about wizard101 constantly to everyone when you are not playing the game
10. when you waste your money all the time on wizard101

i think people shouldn't focus on wizards. they should focus on real life. i mean some of my friends on wizards tell me that this game is what keeps them living and that they would die without it. some people even choose wizards over real life! it has gotten to the point where people don't care about real life, but on wizards. i think it is crazy that people would pick a game over real life. then again that is just my opinion.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
33
when your parents tell you to get off the computer you go outside and pretend to be in some area that you still need more crowns to unlock.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2015
11
A way you know I'm addicted to W101...

When I speak to myself about my next move and if it doesn't work, I pretend to cry my head off, while I was fighting the Green men in Wystieria, I could hear myself think about how I should do it, I heard my self think about that, and I got to level 52 in like, three months. Is that enough to make me a bit addicted?

Erica DaisyDreamer, level 52 grandmaster pyromancer. Find me watching 4v4 high level practice PVP, farming, or playing wildfire tag.

" Allow some challenge in your life "

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
2
carterma on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:

Does anyone else find themselves humming the music in the Commons and not even realizing it until someone else asks, "What's that you're humming?"

Story of my life that happened to me in the middle of Biology and my teacher was like "What r u humming" and I was like "Beethoven"

Artur Pixieblood Level 100 Fire Wizard
James Skyvault Level 37 Storm Wizard

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
107
All of your comments were so funny!!! I am now wildly trying to get the furniture item: Dresser with Flowers, and one night I dreamed about my friend telling me that there was one at the bazaar and me buying it, then another one popped up and I was so happy! When I woke up I went on wizard101 and I half expected to see two dresser with flowers, and when I realized it never happened I was disappointed . Also, a couple of times in real life I almost referred myself to my wizard name. Thankfully, I caught myself in time or that would have been awkward. It is reassuring to know I am not the only one crazy about wizard101!
- Gabrielle Silversword

Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
5
I remember when I first started about two years ago... I spent two hours with markers and pamper turning my room into a dungeon!
I didn't play for a year since I lost my membership, but I got on again a month ago and I've been playing so much (went from Krootopia to Mooshu in two weeks), and I've been playing so much, I've been trying tomgive tours of my home in Wizard to my parents



Kevin DragonBreath, Level 45 Balance Wizard, Secondary Fire

You can find me in Dragonspyre or farming Krokotopian bosses for Krokotopian housing items for my Krokotopian themed home.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
36
Oh gosh. Look at old me...
Anyway...here are some more!
1. Trying to learn Wizard101 Commons theme on some instrument (guilty)
2. Insisting on a PvP match... with whoever you've convinced to play W101 (guilty)
3. Making RP's on W101C (guilty)
4. Start trying to find the perfect spots, to take the perfect pictures, to edit them and show them off, from W101 (guilty again)
5. Use your wizard's name for display names (guilty)
6. Making a custom card that fits your dreams of a new spell (g-u-i-l-t-y)
And thats it...
Hannah Moonstone lvl 48 "Live life to the fullest"
Taylor Rose lvl 8 "Main to be, maybe"

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
253
Healer2704 on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
Oh gosh. Look at old me...
Anyway...here are some more!
1. Trying to learn Wizard101 Commons theme on some instrument (guilty)
2. Insisting on a PvP match... with whoever you've convinced to play W101 (guilty)
3. Making RP's on W101C (guilty)
4. Start trying to find the perfect spots, to take the perfect pictures, to edit them and show them off, from W101 (guilty again)
5. Use your wizard's name for display names (guilty)
6. Making a custom card that fits your dreams of a new spell (g-u-i-l-t-y)
And thats it...
Hannah Moonstone lvl 48 "Live life to the fullest"
Taylor Rose lvl 8 "Main to be, maybe"
Oh, no, oh no. I'm guilty of all but number 6.

On the topic of number 1, I've found piano sheet music for many of the games I play and I'm printing them out. I'm so guilty of that one. Yikes.

I've made my sisters PvP against me again and again... My main for pvp is level 84, one of my sisters is level 39 and the other level 50. You can see how that turns out.

I'll add a number 7:

7. Getting bundles for your birthday... after researching all existing bundles that you don't have on the wiki and deciding which one based on the gear stats, pet abilities, and house/mount capabilities and then "hinting" to your parents/siblings that you want it. (Sooo guilty.)

Also, 8. Meeting up with friends from other games (Minecraft, etc.) and helping them level up.

9. I have more, but I don't want to say them because you'll think I'm crazy.

Destiny Windgem, 84 Destiny Icesong, 35 Andrea Starblade, 20 One more, still working on her, undetermined

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
253
zspikez on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
I remember when I first started about two years ago... I spent two hours with markers and pamper turning my room into a dungeon!
I didn't play for a year since I lost my membership, but I got on again a month ago and I've been playing so much (went from Krootopia to Mooshu in two weeks), and I've been playing so much, I've been trying tomgive tours of my home in Wizard to my parents



Kevin DragonBreath, Level 45 Balance Wizard, Secondary Fire

You can find me in Dragonspyre or farming Krokotopian bosses for Krokotopian housing items for my Krokotopian themed home.
I have given tours of my Wizard101 homes to my parents (or at least my mom.) I have five. They must be bored when I do that

(Destiny W. 84 , don't feel like typing the rest)

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
73
1.When you have a dream that somebody you know is Malistare (especially if you're going to battle them)
2.Seeing something that looks like a rare reagent and running over to get.
3.Telling people that never heard of Wizard101 which spells work best on which bosses.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
7
1) Setting alarms on your I-phone to let you know it is time to tend your garden in game :)
2) Waking up early to make sure you get the new computer so there is no lag :)
3) Calling family members by their wizards name IRL :)
4) Texting family members to log in so you can text chat in game :)
5) Burning food and boil overs when cooking while playing :)
6) You have more pictures of your wizards in game than you do of yourself IRL on your computer :)
7) You are actually considering naming your son Malistaire :)
8) You include the title exalted wizard on your resume :)
9) Cancelling dinner reservation because you all got stuck in a dungeon and just order a pizza:)
10) Logging into your bank account trying to use your wizard101 password and thinking someone hacked your bank account :)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
44
You have been playing too much when your gonna play cards with your friend but you mistake it as your spell deck. XD

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
44
Myth Lionblade on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU PLAY TOO MUCH WIZARD101:
1. If you are in school and you call your real life teacher the name of your teacher in wizard101.
2. If you write at least 2 fan fictions a week.
3. When you can name all of the worlds in the spiral in order forwards or backwards. Lemme try: Wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone... uh... grizzleheim? Uhh... Avalon... Aquila?
4. If you know what's going on for the whole day. Okay, you gotta admit, it gets confusing!

Myth Lionlade, wizard!
Wizard City, Krokatopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria. Im just gonna stop there.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
1
none of them!! and i love wizard101

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
15
You call Sunblock Stunblock

You are reading this

You pretend to be a wizard and castspells when
No people are watching ( Go my pretty treasure card!)

You pretend to be moolinda wu

You make up names for The grumpy guy 0

You only wall on the sidewalk

You play pirate 101

You Can't stop loving KI

You take your computer EVERYWHERE

I AM GULITY OF ALL

Taylor Swift Lvl 35 Mastermind

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
12
Iluvhuskiez on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
You call Sunblock Stunblock

You are reading this

You pretend to be a wizard and castspells when
No people are watching ( Go my pretty treasure card!)

You pretend to be moolinda wu

You make up names for The grumpy guy 0

You only wall on the sidewalk

You play pirate 101

You Can't stop loving KI

You take your computer EVERYWHERE

I AM GULITY OF ALL

Taylor Swift Lvl 35 Mastermind
Yeeeeeeeeeeees