Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana Burn and Supernova

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I am lvl 75 sorcerer and have not got mana burn (lvl 72 balance spell) and supernova (lvl 75 balance spell). I am up to dun dara and i have not got those quests to get mana burn or supernova. Is it because i have to do quests in grizzleheim because i am only up to savaarstaad pass lol. Professor, Greyrose, you answer this.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
aditha12 wrote:
I am lvl 75 sorcerer and have not got mana burn (lvl 72 balance spell) and supernova (lvl 75 balance spell). I am up to dun dara and i have not got those quests to get mana burn or supernova. Is it because i have to do quests in grizzleheim because i am only up to savaarstaad pass lol. Professor, Greyrose, you answer this.

Professor Greyrose has answered this question numerous times for other players. You do have to complete quests in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. That is why you haven't gotten those spells.

Utility Spell #1
Zone: Caliburn
Minimum Level Requirement: 72
Quest Completion Requirement: "No Pain, No Agravaine" from Friar Nolan
Quest Completion Requirement: level 35 & 55 school spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard

Utility Spell #2
Zone: High Road
Minimum Level Requirement: 75
Quest Completion Requirement: Above Level 72 Utility Spell Quest
Quest Completion Requirement: "Always After Me Charms" from Fianna Yellowknife

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:

Having replied to a number of your other posts, it seems that you're not doing your quests in the right order.

Mana Burn and Supernova come from quest-chains in Avalon, which you must have completed Grizzletusk (GH/WT) and all previous spell-quests. So go finish that, and you'll eventually catch up~ your problems with getting the other spells were probably caused by this as well.

Good luck,

El Veeb, the archmage of awesomeness

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi i am a level 75 balance wizard and i need help i know how to get all the new spells but i has such a hard time trying to kill the boss. I need help to go in with me but every time i go in it says i am busy. also i have no crowns so i cant have any help can you give me any advice.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
like10434 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
hi i am a level 75 balance wizard and i need help i know how to get all the new spells but i has such a hard time trying to kill the boss. I need help to go in with me but every time i go in it says i am busy. also i have no crowns so i cant have any help can you give me any advice.
Hi~ unfortunately, all spell and pet quests are solo quests, meaning that you can't bring friends or ask someone to port to you. I suggest checking wizard101central for guides or advice.

Good luck!
-veebz

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Cole Dunerunner on Aug 1, 2012 wrote:
SAME here i am lvl 74 and cant find it i started avalon on lvl 72 because i did wt do you think that the probelm