Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Player vs Player Message Board

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2014
will there be a 3rd age pvp?

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Dear KI,
There are some serious exploitation going on in PVP that needs to be addressed!

1) With a smaller number of players on thePVP wait list, wizards just called into PVP watch for the
name that disappears from the PVP list and gear up just for the school they're going against before
answering to the PVP call themselves, giving them full advantage over their opponent. I've had players
come to arena fully immune to my school and nothing else! coincidence? NO!
After asking a friend of the last player revealed this cheat strategy and said that many do it all the time!!
KI, The players names should not be removed from the public list until after both players
are in the arena to overcome this serious shortcoming of PVP player list!!!
(Yes, you can still beat immune players).

2) The second exploitation is from PVP sideline watchers. Most of the time the dueling player
is also on the sidelines with another wizard/account watching the spells to see how they are
modified and adjust their game accordingly. The watchers should not have a full view of the
spell as in normal questing play, but perhaps only see which spell used without the modifications the
other player did to the spell (ie enchants, tc card, gear card, etc)

3) The third exploitation is also a PVP sideline watcher issue where the dualing player on sideline or friends
are heckling the other player and taunting him in order to get the them to respond to allow them to see
their stats, therefore adjusting their game accordingly as well (ie shadow or just infallible, how effective mantle against accuracy, how good the blocking/critical stats, etc) This can be avoided with turning features off, but
no one should have to endure bullying and taunting while trying to play a game!

The wizards that use these exploitations will rage against this post and against fixing these
issues. Please review their play records and what they do!

Please KI address these issues immediately as PVP is not fair play the way it is!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I just got out of a ranked pvp that I lost. But not because the opposing team killed me and my partner. I Basically had to give up. Since both teams ran out of attack spells and the only spells remaining were heals and wards. The other team just kept passing till I eventually gave in to using all my spells. I just think that there should be a surrender button or something were a teammate clicks it and both teams have to vote to end in a tie or keep fighting. I don't find it fair that a team can simply keep passing and passing till one person gives up.

Please somebody fix this problem.

Sincerely,
Sean Lifehammer

Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
I have a level 32 balance wizard, and I went into ranked pvp and it said it would face me up against opponent in skill range. 3 Times in a row (2 in 1v1, once in 2v2) I was with people 10 levels+ higher than me using astral spells for criticals and piercing stuff. Why did that happen?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 22, 2009 wrote:
Since we've introduced our new Player vs Player system, there have been questions, kudos and comments. This is the place for all of those!

Enjoy!
Professor Greyrose. I am a level ten myth warlord and i have recently fought a level twelve with the level sixty wand the warlord one, every time he wanded he critical. How does this happen, how did he get the level sixty wand when he is a level twelve. Please respond how this is possible.

Sincerely, Garret Flame.
Please respond quickly, please!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
sme0197 on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I just got out of a ranked pvp that I lost. But not because the opposing team killed me and my partner. I Basically had to give up. Since both teams ran out of attack spells and the only spells remaining were heals and wards. The other team just kept passing till I eventually gave in to using all my spells. I just think that there should be a surrender button or something were a teammate clicks it and both teams have to vote to end in a tie or keep fighting. I don't find it fair that a team can simply keep passing and passing till one person gives up.

Please somebody fix this problem.

Sincerely,
Sean Lifehammer
I so agree with you Sean. I was in a rank pvp match on my level 32 warlord and forgot to place a reshuffle in the tc deck, so my opponent and myself kept clicking pass all night for 4 hours till the servers went down. Even though no one won, there should be a trigger that ends the match in a draw if "passing" is selected for an amount of time. I would like to see Diego enter with a draw match.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I dont really like being in the player vs player one. Just 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4. My brother even defeated me and he has less health and a lower level.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
mydoggiesandy on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
I dont really like being in the player vs player one. Just 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4. My brother even defeated me and he has less health and a lower level.
If I knew what time you are normally on, I could be in the pvp area and do practice with you to help guide you to improve.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
I think everyone should have the privledge to buy the commander robe. If you have 1,000 tickets, you can only buy it, and not use it for the stats. Just a look. The stats are greyed out until you reach commander, so it'll be easier for everyone to achieve the robe. You still have to work up to it, so it'll still be a challenge. Please consider this.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
LINZYSS on May 23, 2011 wrote:
I was wondering why can't we be able to buy an arena and put it in out house? or buy a house with an arena in the game. I think that most people would love it. I know that i would, i looked for houses in the game but can't find one.
Yes, you can buy the pedestal pvp match and put in your house so you don't have to go to the arena to join the pvp matches.Here's where you find the pvp pedestal at the front of the arena entrance on the right check that guy.good luck and have fun now you can play privately.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Can warlords commanders or players be seperated to a diffrent arena because they always show up whenever I put players in range not out plz fix this

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Ok so i played kl for a long time now and you know what i notice

1 everybody power to over powered ether we need more health or the power cap needs to be lower on all

2 insane bolt can't be use because almost 99% it kills you

3 rank pvp has gotten out of balance and fast to because people that are level 70 face level 100

4 the craft and crown gear almost has better states then anything you can farm

5 it always hard to hatch a cool pet with out looking it up i perfer when i hatch not to get the same pet and new states i would like a new pet with new states

6 the report never works

7 farming for gear or what ever takes for ever i think the drop rate should be incress

8 i think there should be a butten to pick what kinda ranks can join your battle long as it not lower then yours in practice because most players get tired and just flee to fined a fight where they stand a chance i seen it happen i even done it because i sick of facing a war lord so i fled to see if i could get someone my level who is not a war lord and maybe just maybe i could win

10 storm ice life need to be balance out the most storm power is over power anybody can see it ice restance is to hard to get threw life can x amount a heal with any health spell and that not fair to anyone in battle if things keep going this way i just not going pvp i rather fight a monster forever then pvp with the everybody being a over power storm who one hit kill you

11 i think ice needs a new all hit spell and a heal spell because every other class has at lest one heal also i think the spell taunt is lame and should be changed truthfully

12 life should also get a all hit spell

13 balance needs a all hit spell

14 the detail in the game needs updating on the spells i mean they look like cartoons there steel cool but the cartoon look on life and myth kinda sad

i love this game and these are things that should be changed of fix

Survivor
Oct 20, 2014
Hello, I was frustrated right now. Actually really dreadful problem, I'm a Life Wizard Lv. 53 . Is there anyway I can really fight or set my decks right? Most I have Life spells but I always thinking they always put up a shields and strong attacks so I set the other school spells. I won around 10th times and I lost 9th times. So I realized my combat didn't even give a single damage because I want to put up shield, traps, and blades. What should I do first during the 1st turn? (It gives me a simple headache of tactics during pvp)

P.S. You can give me an equipment advice or stats. Thank you! I know it's just a game,

Pet: Polar Fox (CUTE!)
Amulet: Feint
Critical Rating: 22
Resistance: 14
Damage: All Rounded 11
Power Pips: 64%

Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 22, 2009 wrote:
Since we've introduced our new Player vs Player system, there have been questions, kudos and comments. This is the place for all of those!

Enjoy!
There's a problem in player vs player lately some kinda bug going on this second times it happened on me.
I was in my second matched a quick tournament around 10:00 PM at night on May 15, 2015, during the matched i was about to deliver my final attack decisively to win the match with elf and the round was already on it's peak 130 % damage increased and what happens is when i cast the elf. I got boot out totally out of the game as in game server shut down?
I decide to log in back to the server to finish the Quick Tournament and I found out, I was not longer part of the tournament match?
I so furious the whole thing cause i paid for it plus not getting able to get my money back plus not able to finish my tournament and on top of this i lost my 500 crowns left from my accounts?
Please someone has to verify this problem issues occurred yesterday wasn't just me and few a others contestant on the game got boots out! so give this attention asap!
I demand to get my money back on the game plus my 500 crowns left from my accounts i need it please.
Professor Grey please check this problem have someone look at it asap.
My name " benjamin battlethorn" Fire Wizard".

Survivor
Sep 21, 2014
yea im level 12 and keep getting levels 40s and up the highest was level 52 this is uneven as and they get power pips you need to fix this I love pvp but im starting to leave it because of this unfair matches yea im a warlord a low rank one

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I have a question about pvp tournaments, the classic pvp type of tournament , why would my team lose if we were the only ones that attacked but didn't defeat, but the other team only healed, there was no damage done to my team, but there was damage still done to the other team

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
Wolf Wildheart on Sep 19, 2015 wrote:
I have a question about pvp tournaments, the classic pvp type of tournament , why would my team lose if we were the only ones that attacked but didn't defeat, but the other team only healed, there was no damage done to my team, but there was damage still done to the other team
Hi, I do not like to vs pv
p warlords because it is not FAIR i am ONLY a Private

Survivor
Oct 27, 2010
what they need to fix is crit and crit block i hate it in questing its hard to blokc bosses ecspecially if your storm whihc doesnt have good block
you reall need to fix it cause it's reall aggravating

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Sorceress Moria on Aug 22, 2009 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why absorb shields don't work in PVP? As a Life Wizard it's my main defense while I try to build up pips. I'm tired of losing all the time. Thanks.
They don't work in ranked pvp because most people power up their spells correct. Well say someone uses a blade +40% +35% and maybe a trap +25%. Say they use medusa. It would do a lot maybe 2,000 damage if you have no resist. So an absorb only takes 400 of that damage. So 1,600 damage and you will probably die from the stuns or you're level 45 or less.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Tdoggkillz on Sep 19, 2009 wrote:
Alright, I have a question for all those experienced PvP players out there.

I've seen many a high ranking PvPer pulling out the Elemental and Spirit shields, and they're extremely useful. I'd like to add these to my deck, and I've already got the Elemental shield from the balance tree. HOWEVER, I'm having trouble acquiring the Spirit shield.

For the record, I'm a lvl 44 Ice/Myth wizard. So, the question IS; how can I get the Spirit Shield without creating another character as Balance?
You want to visit that tree again.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
sparcy232 on Aug 12, 2010 wrote:
dear people at wizzard101 I would like to notify you that i think i have a record breaker hit! I hit a little more than 15,000. If you need to ask a live player please ask Jared Firesword he is a friend of Marcus firecasters level 48 death. Jared Firesword is a level 50 life wizzard.

Thanks for listening to me

~Marcus Firecaster~
People have done a million .

Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
All KI need's to do to make things fair enough. since I play this game so much I notice what kill's everyone in pvp and mess up everyone even there chance's. Is the critical system, cause really I had to be swimming in storm shield's just to kill a over critical storm wizard and it just get me mad when people want to critical so bad. All they need to do is just turn off the critical system for pvp only. Everything else can stay on cause the spells are good, dungeons are okay and somewhat hard which I like when I want to test my spells as a death wizard. new world good and bosses that are a pain you need team work with them it something I love seeing. The shadow not bad awesome work on them same with the upgraded spells.I never talk on message before first time, Only cause Wizard 101 has been doing a great job pulling my time and effort on how to work my wizard. even though my wizard really needs to fit it class more then other's. I really am glad to play this game and hope to see the people who help this game in dungeons or battle cause it the need to fight for fun as a wizard of death. Balance is needed in this game to If you want people to have fun for real. Just fix the broken parts people want to use cause they hate losing and watch how things change cause Vanguard been doing that and its slowly growing to be popular. Later

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
I think if they are going to do bubble war that it should only be in tournaments not the rank pvp ,, its not fare to others,. a bubble war should be tournaments only,,

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
this is getting to be bull and everyone knows it many people are now quiting cause you wont fix the pvp,, its unfare fights putting privates with others in higher rank,, we have no chance to win to level,, a private who is max should only fight a private max nothing more so fix it