Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair attacks on Warlords.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
I see this over and over, and it's starting to bother me....

I got paired with a Warlord, or he was a low level Warlords that I had to fight.
That Warlord used TC on me, and I am a not a warlord....

Please, the title Warlord means very little, it just shows that person has some experience.

Now, what if a person that has ten warlords starts a new private and moves old
Gear and pet to that Private. You have a private with good gear, solid pet,
and a person behind it that knows how to play very very well.
That Private is not a warlord, but guess what, they are going to play just as
well as any warlord.

So please, enough of the Warlord bashing.... and if you don't like TC in low level
PVP, don't low level PvP, it's that simple.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
Veracity8 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
I see this over and over, and it's starting to bother me....

I got paired with a Warlord, or he was a low level Warlords that I had to fight.
That Warlord used TC on me, and I am a not a warlord....

Please, the title Warlord means very little, it just shows that person has some experience.

Now, what if a person that has ten warlords starts a new private and moves old
Gear and pet to that Private. You have a private with good gear, solid pet,
and a person behind it that knows how to play very very well.
That Private is not a warlord, but guess what, they are going to play just as
well as any warlord.

So please, enough of the Warlord bashing.... and if you don't like TC in low level
PVP, don't low level PvP, it's that simple.
TY!!! Some people just see that warlord badge and think of him/her as an unkind person just because some warlords are unkind and are sore losers and sore winners. If people have a problem with tc then don't pvp. Most people blame their "tc problems" on warlords just because warlords use it to their advantage while others are too blind to. Rank, in some cases, means nothing about skill which I totally agree with.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
I don't try I still get warlords to fight me.

I got spammed reports by warlords now I'm muted again do you think that is fair?
I got muted by falsely reports and king isle mutes me is that fair to you?

Amy lvl 95

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
All I did was try to get someone help then 3 or 4 wizards spams reports on me

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
221
I completely agree. I worked pretty hard to get my warlord badge and its a bummer that some people look at me in a more negative light for simply having it. there really isn't much you or i can do about it except continue to be the kind helpful wizards that we always were. actions speak louder than words. eventually the warlord bashers will see that plenty of warlords aren't interested in the rude elitist behavior that has come to be associated with the title by some.

Amber Raven Song, Max Warlord

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Veracity8 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
I see this over and over, and it's starting to bother me....

I got paired with a Warlord, or he was a low level Warlords that I had to fight.
That Warlord used TC on me, and I am a not a warlord....

Please, the title Warlord means very little, it just shows that person has some experience.

Now, what if a person that has ten warlords starts a new private and moves old
Gear and pet to that Private. You have a private with good gear, solid pet,
and a person behind it that knows how to play very very well.
That Private is not a warlord, but guess what, they are going to play just as
well as any warlord.

So please, enough of the Warlord bashing.... and if you don't like TC in low level
PVP, don't low level PvP, it's that simple.
I'm not bashing any warlord at all I'm just trying to get help from them.

I might been doing foul words but I'm going to stop now if I said any bad words to your wizard I'm really sorry.

Are you a warlord or a commander now?

I could use some help in rank PVP please.

I just want commander robe that all I want can you help me please I'm the worst rank PVP balance wizard on this game

Amy lvl 97 Please help if you can

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
221
Amy/Kymma, If you tell me you will do your best to act with kindness and Chivalry. Being polite to other wizards and not calling names of any kind, I will find a way to meet up with you in the spiral. I will share all that I know about being a Balance Warlord (which is far from everything, but it is a start) and we can do practice matches until you get it. What do you say.

Amber Raven Song, Max Warlord

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
sorry guys but i not hating i just state in a fact here

warlords are better at pvp then privates some of us don't like fight

1 because you guys are to good at pvp so it make it unfair to some of us who are still practice to become better so we really wish they make something so that we didn't have to fight you 247 like a batten or something that has like what would you like to allow in you battle privates or warlord or blah blah blah you know so we can fight someone are level and that is not that good so we at lest get a fair fight

2 tc haters are just people who don't like getting there buts kick by lower level but that don't mean it wrong to yous it

3 warlord have made them self seem mean to most people over the years so no one likes them anymore if you want to be one of the few good ones that arent mean or rude and show that not all warlord are bad that's great but it is going take time before people start to Chang there mind all you can do it be nice

4 some people are just sour loser and false report people nothing you can do about it if you get muted just call kl and say you were false reported and they can look over the text you have

these is the facts if you think i wrong or right it up to you
100 level
now you know why everybody dose not like warlords also i a private and truthfully i don't really like fighting them but i don't be rude or anything like that i a vary nice person also for all you tc haters it not wrong to yous tc try it and you might like it it there for everybody high or low level don't let you pride get the best of you
hope these answers everything

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
sliver moon wolf on May 5, 2014 wrote:
sorry guys but i not hating i just state in a fact here

warlords are better at pvp then privates some of us don't like fight

1 because you guys are to good at pvp so it make it unfair to some of us who are still practice to become better so we really wish they make something so that we didn't have to fight you 247 like a batten or something that has like what would you like to allow in you battle privates or warlord or blah blah blah you know so we can fight someone are level and that is not that good so we at lest get a fair fight

2 tc haters are just people who don't like getting there buts kick by lower level but that don't mean it wrong to yous it

3 warlord have made them self seem mean to most people over the years so no one likes them anymore if you want to be one of the few good ones that arent mean or rude and show that not all warlord are bad that's great but it is going take time before people start to Chang there mind all you can do it be nice

4 some people are just sour loser and false report people nothing you can do about it if you get muted just call kl and say you were false reported and they can look over the text you have

these is the facts if you think i wrong or right it up to you
100 level
now you know why everybody dose not like warlords also i a private and truthfully i don't really like fighting them but i don't be rude or anything like that i a vary nice person also for all you tc haters it not wrong to yous tc try it and you might like it it there for everybody high or low level don't let you pride get the best of you
hope these answers everything
For your problem with #1, privates can do practice pvp. Some privates just walk right into that arena without practicing. No warlord ever became one without practice so if you want to become one too then practice. I totally agree with you on #2. Correction to #3, SOME warlords are mean to others, not all of them. For #4, I agree, some people are just sore losers and unfortunately there will always be sore losers. Just because most of the warlords seem mean and are sore losers or sore winners doesn't mean we all are. I am sick of people looking at a badge and automatically think that person is a bad person. This nonsense has got to stop.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
stormninja542 on May 5, 2014 wrote:
For your problem with #1, privates can do practice pvp. Some privates just walk right into that arena without practicing. No warlord ever became one without practice so if you want to become one too then practice. I totally agree with you on #2. Correction to #3, SOME warlords are mean to others, not all of them. For #4, I agree, some people are just sore losers and unfortunately there will always be sore losers. Just because most of the warlords seem mean and are sore losers or sore winners doesn't mean we all are. I am sick of people looking at a badge and automatically think that person is a bad person. This nonsense has got to stop.
i was talking about practice not rank number to like i said last time not everybody a fan of warlord so it really not going to Chang anything because people will ether just flee from the battle or complain tell you ears fall off last thing is we want to practice with out warlords being in the battle all the time kicking are buts because we wanna try to get better to become warlords are self but when there nothing to stop a warlord from join and kicking are buts then we can never get better because we always get are buts kick yes warlords have it bad right now but so do lots of things everybody hating on ice wizards saying were over power complain about us some complain about storm there nothing you can do about it because once they done complain about you they will move on to the next thing and complain about it tell they get bored with it and somebody will post on the message bored saying we had it with blah blah you know there just nothing you can do about it if you stand up to them they will just make you mad or get you muted or something so best thing to do is walk away or hide that your a warlord tell it blow over because complain on here not going stop it you can say these needs to be stop or whatever makes you feel better but kl can't do anything about it but if someone gets you muted tell kl they can get the mute off you and band the other person but that all they can really do because players will speak there mind one way or another and in less they want to mute everybody on the game then there nothing they can do so we just got to soak it up even know we don't like it that life for you

100 level ice wizard and yes i know these was long and boring XD

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2926
On an unrelated-but-still-related note...

Something I've noticed in my adventures around the Spiral is that lots of wizards like to congregate in common areas and spew filth/abuse other players/engage in behaviour that's more appropriate for an adult chat-room than an e-10 game... Something else I've noticed is that the vast majority of these offenders in scenarios I've witnessed are warlords.

Now, that's not to say that ALL warlords engage in this behaviour, But, when 95% of the warlords one runs across are crude, lewd, or just plain self-absorbed, it ruins it for the others; it's those who gloat, tease others, or spew language fit for an "adult" film that give the others a bad rap. One rotten apple (or 50) can make for a terrible pie and leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

But it's not just warlords. Most of the PvP community seems to engage in this same behaviour and, the higher the rank, the worse the ego and the more vicious/lewd/annoying the behaviour seems to become. I fight nearly all my battles with my mouse poised over the Report button.

If the warlords don't want to be treated like a pox on the Spiral, then perhaps they shouldn't behave like one... And, if they don't engage in that sort of behaviour themselves, why not call out other PvPers who are acting that way? Use your pedestal for a good cause, why don'tcha?

-von
magus veteran

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
169
The personal attacks on warlords needs to stop. It's always baffled me as to why a title that means you have 25 more wins than losses means you're unstoppable.

Often, When new players see the badge warlord they assume its a loss. They get paired by someone 30-40 levels below them and get destroyed be someone who uses combos and shields effectively. The attitude is "It's your fault i lost, Your better than me!" or "You cheated!" most often and from the standpoint of a young adult i feel like it should really be more of a "Wow, You really used the spells to the best potential! Wow, can you show me a thing or two?"

I Would really like to see some more Diego tool tips that would help new players in such a different area. This needs to be added at levels 30, 60, and 100. These tips would factor in multiple concepts that would improve the playing experience of a new player ten fold and perhaps Lighten the arena up.

At level 30:
1.) Deck Styles Offensive, Defensive, Neutral
2.) Effective Shielding / Shield Removal

At level 60:
1.) Advanced deck building advice
2.) An Overview on how Treasure cards could be used with a strategy
3.) Advanced Combos (Link followed by efreet)
4.) Gear Choices (The Difference between Crafted, Bazaar, And Waterworks and an option to buy with crowns)

Level 100:
1.) A Review of Gear Options
2.) Pip Management
3.) Strategy Advice (Review of Offensive Defensive and neutral strategies)

I feel like something similar to this would improve player to player relations with the pvp community is very much needed, To relieve the warlords and many other players of discrimination and to make the life of those low ranked better. A review of the reporting system would also be a nice general reminder in the arena from time to time, as well as the ignore and turn off enemy chat.

Thank you for your time!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
Wow, 95% of warlords are rude, I think not, maybe 95% of the beaten players that lose
to a warlord are rude. Most of the Warlords I know, or have run across in pvp, are nice.
I would say that maybe 5 percent get mad or use lang I would not care to hear.

Do I report them, no, I can ignore them, I can close my chat box, I have other options
than jumping on the report button and crying they said a bad word.

Most tell me I'm lucky or something like that, and maybe they are right, who knows.

As far as Warlords ganging together and saying non E10 stuff, I see this as a
whole game issue, not just a Warlord issue. Most of the groups are non Warlords...
Most gangs are smart enough to go into an empty building and say what they want
to in there. Where no one can here them, right or wrong, at least it's not out where
the whiners are......

Pointing fingers never helps, but warlords are always pointed out, and we are
no different than any other player, we just pvp more and spend more time thinking
on pvp.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
Dr Von on May 7, 2014 wrote:
On an unrelated-but-still-related note...

Something I've noticed in my adventures around the Spiral is that lots of wizards like to congregate in common areas and spew filth/abuse other players/engage in behaviour that's more appropriate for an adult chat-room than an e-10 game... Something else I've noticed is that the vast majority of these offenders in scenarios I've witnessed are warlords.

Now, that's not to say that ALL warlords engage in this behaviour, But, when 95% of the warlords one runs across are crude, lewd, or just plain self-absorbed, it ruins it for the others; it's those who gloat, tease others, or spew language fit for an "adult" film that give the others a bad rap. One rotten apple (or 50) can make for a terrible pie and leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

But it's not just warlords. Most of the PvP community seems to engage in this same behaviour and, the higher the rank, the worse the ego and the more vicious/lewd/annoying the behaviour seems to become. I fight nearly all my battles with my mouse poised over the Report button.

If the warlords don't want to be treated like a pox on the Spiral, then perhaps they shouldn't behave like one... And, if they don't engage in that sort of behaviour themselves, why not call out other PvPers who are acting that way? Use your pedestal for a good cause, why don'tcha?

-von
magus veteran
I did 40 matches with my ice last weekend and came across one player that was rude..Contrary to popular belief, from my experience, very, very few people are rude in pvp. I have done hundreds of matches, and the vast majority of the time, players either say "gg" or just teleport away. Rarely, a player will say that I spammed or cheated because I used treasure cards, but most pvpers are not people who pick a fight with others. Sure, sometimes pvp brings out competitive spirit in bad ways on some players. However, when people lose a battle in questing because of one player, does that not more often result in that player being insulted? Saying that 95% of warlords are worse in behavior than others is simply not true..The title warlord just means that a person likes pvp enough to do enough matches to get to warlord, and is good enough at pvp to win the majority of those matches. The average warlord is no better or worse to other people than the average private. People just blame warlords for many of these problems, often because they remember losses more than wins, and they often lose to warlords.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
sliver moon wolf on May 6, 2014 wrote:
i was talking about practice not rank number to like i said last time not everybody a fan of warlord so it really not going to Chang anything because people will ether just flee from the battle or complain tell you ears fall off last thing is we want to practice with out warlords being in the battle all the time kicking are buts because we wanna try to get better to become warlords are self but when there nothing to stop a warlord from join and kicking are buts then we can never get better because we always get are buts kick yes warlords have it bad right now but so do lots of things everybody hating on ice wizards saying were over power complain about us some complain about storm there nothing you can do about it because once they done complain about you they will move on to the next thing and complain about it tell they get bored with it and somebody will post on the message bored saying we had it with blah blah you know there just nothing you can do about it if you stand up to them they will just make you mad or get you muted or something so best thing to do is walk away or hide that your a warlord tell it blow over because complain on here not going stop it you can say these needs to be stop or whatever makes you feel better but kl can't do anything about it but if someone gets you muted tell kl they can get the mute off you and band the other person but that all they can really do because players will speak there mind one way or another and in less they want to mute everybody on the game then there nothing they can do so we just got to soak it up even know we don't like it that life for you

100 level ice wizard and yes i know these was long and boring XD
You can pick your opponents with practice so I don't understand what the problem is. Pair up with a friend. At least some of us are making an EFFORT to bring people to believe that not all warlords are as bad as they think. I don't believe everyone won't listen to what some of us have to say about warlords and how they all aren't bad.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
Dr Von on May 7, 2014 wrote:
On an unrelated-but-still-related note...

Something I've noticed in my adventures around the Spiral is that lots of wizards like to congregate in common areas and spew filth/abuse other players/engage in behaviour that's more appropriate for an adult chat-room than an e-10 game... Something else I've noticed is that the vast majority of these offenders in scenarios I've witnessed are warlords.

Now, that's not to say that ALL warlords engage in this behaviour, But, when 95% of the warlords one runs across are crude, lewd, or just plain self-absorbed, it ruins it for the others; it's those who gloat, tease others, or spew language fit for an "adult" film that give the others a bad rap. One rotten apple (or 50) can make for a terrible pie and leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

But it's not just warlords. Most of the PvP community seems to engage in this same behaviour and, the higher the rank, the worse the ego and the more vicious/lewd/annoying the behaviour seems to become. I fight nearly all my battles with my mouse poised over the Report button.

If the warlords don't want to be treated like a pox on the Spiral, then perhaps they shouldn't behave like one... And, if they don't engage in that sort of behaviour themselves, why not call out other PvPers who are acting that way? Use your pedestal for a good cause, why don'tcha?

-von
magus veteran
Yea, and along with that 95% of rude warlords I believe 95% of players who can't beat warlords are rude, call warlords tc noobs, etc. Just as a ton of people complain about warlords being sore winners, we can complain that those who cannot beat warlords are sore losers. Everyone is rude and mean. I have met rude warlords who are sore winners and sore losers. I have met others who are sore losers, rude, and get their friends to call me tc noob. It's not just warlords, it's everyone at times. I am happy you actually mentioned that it isn't simply warlords but still, you have a hard time making up your mind on whether or not you are going to blame warlords for this behaviour or everyone who does it. I just feel that warlords need to be out of this topic. A rank does not determine whether or not you are rude or not and I disagree 95% of warlords are rude. I bet half the people who blame warlords for this mess in the arena are simply jealous and upset they cannot beat most warlords. When they begin to have those feelings that's when they act out and become rude, annoying, and blame us for using things that are "unfair" in pvp like tc and blame us for the terrible behaviours in pvp.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
kymma shadow on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I don't try I still get warlords to fight me.

I got spammed reports by warlords now I'm muted again do you think that is fair?
I got muted by falsely reports and king isle mutes me is that fair to you?

Amy lvl 95
Amy,

If you got muted, you broke the rules, and in that case it's fair.
You can't false report, if you do (like many do), KI finally gets mad at you.
If you want the Commander robe, just keep going into PVP and win you lose you get tickets.
I personally don't care about tickets, just perfecting my strategy and learning more.

If you want to learn PvP for more than the Commander Robe, then I will help you.
If you just want the Commander robe and don't really care about learning and
studying PVP (yes you really need to learn a lot to play well), then don't waste your time.

Please go to Duelist101's web site, and read all the Balance Manuals they have.
Also read up on the other schools so you know what they will try to do.

When you are no longer muted, I will help you then, as it's too hard to try to help a muted player.
Then come back and post when I can meet up with you, and I will help.

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2926
Since a few people seem to have misunderstood (or just selectively misinterpreted) my post, allow me to clarify:

Stormninja said: "Yea, and along with that 95% of rude warlords I believe 95% of players who can't beat warlords are rude, call warlords tc noobs, etc."

I'm not a warlord, but I have beaten them many times, and I still get called a TC noob on a regular basis. It doesn't bother me; if that person is unwilling to use the resources available to every single one of us, then that's hardly my fault.

Aaron said: "Saying that 95% of warlords are worse in behavior than others is simply not true."

You're right, it isn't. But that's not what I said, either. There is a huge difference between what I wrote ("but, when 95% of the warlords one runs across...", which speaks only for my own experience) and what you took from it; I am responsible only for my words, not your selective interpretation thereof.

Veracity said: "Wow, 95% of warlords are rude?"

Again, you either misunderstood or selectively misinterpreted my post. See above.

"I have other options than jumping on the report button and crying they said a bad word."

Yeah, let's let them violate the terms of use all they want and have a free-for-all instead, which will most likely result in chat being eliminated from the game. That's bloody brilliant! Somebody tell me why I didn't think of that myself!

Just kidding. If you break the rules, you deserve to be reported.

-von

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
stormninja542 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
You can pick your opponents with practice so I don't understand what the problem is. Pair up with a friend. At least some of us are making an EFFORT to bring people to believe that not all warlords are as bad as they think. I don't believe everyone won't listen to what some of us have to say about warlords and how they all aren't bad.
you don't know if there warlord even if you pick them in practice i saying make a thing were we can pick if a warlord or night or what ever your rank is can join or can't so we can practice with out worry about a warlord join and kicking are buts were not all that good :p

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
81
I would like to point out you can get premium gear as a warlord, including pets and decks.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
81
Dr Von on May 7, 2014 wrote:
On an unrelated-but-still-related note...

Something I've noticed in my adventures around the Spiral is that lots of wizards like to congregate in common areas and spew filth/abuse other players/engage in behaviour that's more appropriate for an adult chat-room than an e-10 game... Something else I've noticed is that the vast majority of these offenders in scenarios I've witnessed are warlords.

Now, that's not to say that ALL warlords engage in this behaviour, But, when 95% of the warlords one runs across are crude, lewd, or just plain self-absorbed, it ruins it for the others; it's those who gloat, tease others, or spew language fit for an "adult" film that give the others a bad rap. One rotten apple (or 50) can make for a terrible pie and leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

But it's not just warlords. Most of the PvP community seems to engage in this same behaviour and, the higher the rank, the worse the ego and the more vicious/lewd/annoying the behaviour seems to become. I fight nearly all my battles with my mouse poised over the Report button.

If the warlords don't want to be treated like a pox on the Spiral, then perhaps they shouldn't behave like one... And, if they don't engage in that sort of behaviour themselves, why not call out other PvPers who are acting that way? Use your pedestal for a good cause, why don'tcha?

-von
magus veteran
Agreed. The arena has become a war house. I can't seem to walk into a PvP match where my opponent is either cursing or spamming, or being a sore loser. Some players even resort to offering to gift the other player if he/she losses on purpose, or spamming reports on the winner. It simply needs to stop.
Wolf RavenBreath, exalted

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
"I have other options than jumping on the report button and crying they said a bad word."

Yeah, let's let them violate the terms of use all they want and have a free-for-all instead, which will most likely result in chat being eliminated from the game. That's bloody brilliant! Somebody tell me why I didn't think of that myself!
------------------------------

I think you like many seem to misunderstand an E10 rating, which according to the people that make the
rating system...

  • Language - Mild to moderate use of profanity

Mild use of Profanity (swearing) is allowed in an E10 Game, and this is directly from the site.

Agreed, many go past this, and should be punished, I have no problem with that at all.
Although it needs to be understood what an E10 rating is..... and many seem to think that it's
and E rated game, which it is not.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
58
Warlords shouldn't have to use tc. If they do, it simply means they cannot use their own spells effectively enough to win. My death made it to warlord at level 80, using only tc reshuffles. It's not being resourceful or strategic (using tc), its just using a better spell. And the argument that everyone can use them is foolish. Fight the way your school is supposed to, without relying on treasure cards for the win. If you have to restock between matches, I don't consider you a warlord.
But in the meanwhile, since its nearly impossible to low lvl pvp against warlords who can't live without their tc, people who try to play honestly are crushed by spells those warlords shouldn't have. Level is supposed to represent power. Play your level, not a treasure card that you may or may not get forty levels from where you are.
Seth Legend

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
Veracity8 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
"I have other options than jumping on the report button and crying they said a bad word."

Yeah, let's let them violate the terms of use all they want and have a free-for-all instead, which will most likely result in chat being eliminated from the game. That's bloody brilliant! Somebody tell me why I didn't think of that myself!
------------------------------

I think you like many seem to misunderstand an E10 rating, which according to the people that make the
rating system...

  • Language - Mild to moderate use of profanity

Mild use of Profanity (swearing) is allowed in an E10 Game, and this is directly from the site.

Agreed, many go past this, and should be punished, I have no problem with that at all.
Although it needs to be understood what an E10 rating is..... and many seem to think that it's
and E rated game, which it is not.
Mild use of profanity does not mean swearing. Profanity is using rude words or insults, not necessarily curse words or swearing. Saying "dammit" or "hell" would be considered mild to moderate profanity. Most of the profanity I see from players in game FAR exceeds the mild/moderate levels.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
seethe42 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Mild use of profanity does not mean swearing. Profanity is using rude words or insults, not necessarily curse words or swearing. Saying "dammit" or "hell" would be considered mild to moderate profanity. Most of the profanity I see from players in game FAR exceeds the mild/moderate levels.
I strongly disagree with you, Profanity does include swearing in every dictionary that I can find.
It can mean something else, but the Rating site clearly defines what it is, and therefore
your statement is incorrect.

What is allowed in the filter is allowed to be stated, but those that go around the filter are guilty and that
is why we have the Hall Monitors in the Game, to enforce the law and stop it on the spot.

Overuse of the Report button overloads KI, and that is why they punish for false reports, as they should.

Do some players exceed the E10 Rating... Yes, but I can assure you they do it in every other
game I play too.
Let me say this, in the past year I have heard or seen very little profanity in the
game. This game, by far, has less Profanity that any other game I can think of.

Profanity (also called bad language, strong language, foul language, bad words, vulgar, swearing, cursing, cussing, or using expletives) is a subset of a language's lexicon that is generally considered in society to be strongly impolite or offensive. It can show a desecration or debasement of someone or something, or show strong or intense emotion. Profanity can take the form of words, expressions, gestures (such as flipping the ..... finger), or other social behaviours that are construed or interpreted as insulting, rude, vulgar, obscene, obnoxious, foul, desecrating, or other forms.