Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest to Respect School Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Wizard101 Dev's can you please put in something along the lines to help people that massed up in the school spec's to respect. Thanks!

Administrator
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 09, 2009
I dont like that we have to pay CROWNS to trade in our points. I mean we're throwing away our money to buy these and we want to only use these for get us farther in the game. I certainly dont want to use these to redo our mistakes. Plus the training points start to get REALLY expensive when we start to realize we messed up. I think I am already past 5000 Crowns in cost.

I think this should be changed from crowns to gold since we don't have to pay for gold.

Redeeming your TPs is like saying, "Oops! You messed up! Either pay money to redeem your training points or start all over!" Us subscribers don't really have a choice- we must start all over. I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't think crowns are very fair either. You pay money to buy limited money.

There should be a quest or something at least in the Help section of our Spellbook to warn us that we need to pay Crowns if we want to redeem our TPs.

My thoughts,

-Marcus Legendcrafter LVL 37 LIFE Storm
-Talon Mythcrafter LVL 14 MYTH Death