Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triton Avenue Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I am a level 6 wizard and member and i can't get in Triton Avenue and i don't know how to get the gate open what am i supposed to do?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Once you finish all of the Unicorn quest line Headmaster Merle A should give you a quest to go old town and speak to the guard there. He will send you back to Unicorn (Lady Blackthorn) and then the guard will lift the gates.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Complete all quest that involve unicorn way and you will be able to enter triton avenue and you'll gain entry to cyclops lane and firecat ally as well.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
To get into Triton Avenue, you have to do the defeating Lady Blackhope quest.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Merle Ambrose will let you in once you do the right quest. I forgot which one though.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
talk to seargant muldoon he will tell you to beat lady blackhope beat report to seargant muldoon and wahmo!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Don't worry - first, you have to get a quest from Headmaster Ambrose that tells you to talk to Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town (I'm pretty sure this happens after you get started with the quests in Unicorn Way). He tells you to defeat Lady Blackhope, then when you report back to him he opens all three gates (Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, and Triton Avenue). : )

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
May 13, 2009
If memory serves, you need to fully complete Unicorn Way first but I don't remember. It's been a while

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
You get the quest to defeat Lady BlackHope, then when you defeat her you get into Trition Avenue.

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 32 Magus Sorcerer