Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre key problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have recently defeat the jade oni and after doing so i went to the professor hoping to get the key to dragonspyre. But when i went to talk to him it didn't work and i couldn't get to dragonspyre, i asked a friend who helped me fight the jade oni and he told me to talk to the champion after fighting him. So i went back and talked to him and he made the oblesek work to summon the oni but when i went to talk to the professor again he talks about pondering his next move!! this is very frustrating, i want to move on! can someone please help me? and let me know what i have to do. I have completed ALL the mosshu storyline quests. :(

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i had the same problem today! I defeated the Oni and it said I recieved the key but I can't get to Dragonspyre. How did you figure it out?

Hero
May 27, 2009
You need to talk to the Emperor up on the top and he tells you to get the key from Ambrose. Ambrose then sends you to Professor Drake for help.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I did talk to Prof. Ambrose but he stated he needed to think about his next move. I defeated the Oni, healed the emperor and he and another samuri advised I could now use the key to go to dragonspyre but prof amberose won't give it to me. I'm pretty frustrated at this point, I even went back and defeated the Oni again and still nothing!