Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do We Get A minoun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
i am level 44 master necromancer, i have animate, here is the order:

1 pip: ghost
2 pip: dark sprite
3 pip: skelatal pirate
4 pip: ghoul
5 pip: captive banshee
6 pip: ghost
7 pip: scarecrow
8 pip: ghost
9 pip: banshee
10 pip: crypt walker
idk the rest

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
dragonmaster5 wrote:
please tell me how to get a minoun.

well what your school? it would be either level 18 OR 28!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Explorer
May 04, 2009
Survivor
May 26, 2009
well, first off you have to be able to spell minion correctly, then just lvl and such until your school teacher hands it out

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
allright im level 28 ice and got my minion quest but im not allowed to go to the place i need to go .... i got subscription allready and i can go in it says you do not have a ticket... i talked to the ticket master he said they were not giveing tickets for my place (chelsea station) :( :( :( :( :( my level 24 life freind tried did not work eighter could some tell me how to get to chealsea station (yes its in marlybone and im not a high enough level for there but my freind went there) do i have to be like a level 40 or something, please someon tell me............ or on march 15 on the realm mushuu area 1 at 7 pm eastern standard time if you can go to chealsea station please be my freind meet me at the door to nightshade go to chealsea station so i can teleport (my wizard is named Brian Bright with a pet firezilla named sir midnight) please i want a minion soooo bad PLEASE :) :-) :D

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

I got my balance minion at level 38 but never got the card for it. Did I miss something? I talked to the Balance Instructor since then and he didn't have a card for me so I know it's not that. Anyone have a clue?

Autumn Jadeheart Master Sorcerer Level 42 (finally made it :D )

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Okay that gamemaster dude. you are wrong about the myth level. I am level 31 myth. You get the worst minion :( (golem minion) for doing the tutorial quest like death gets death trap and storm gets lightning strike and life gets minor blessing etc.

Defender
May 18, 2009
MasterForm wrote:
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
lexleopard wrote:
Death's minion is "animated". I have gotten evil sprites, ghosts, and skeletal warriors. Like Myth's troll, death's animated minion becomes stronger the more pips you have when you cast it.
Bingo, it isn't random... the more pips you have, the stronger minion you will summon. And remember, power pips cost twice ... so the ultimate Animation would be 7 power pips, or the equivalent of a 14 pip creature.

I would love to see that Animtation.

Yes, that would be cool.

Explorer
May 24, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
dragonmaster5 wrote:
but i am level 26 and still don't have a minoun
Myth-1/When enrolled,8,and 18?(Thanks Killajula)
Balace-18
Storm-18
Life-18
Fire-28
Ice-28
Death-28

these are the levels of each school when you get minions...
balance and myth have another minion i just forget when balance but myth lvl 38 i think

Explorer
May 24, 2009
lexleopard wrote:
Death's minion is "animated". I have gotten evil sprites, ghosts, and skeletal warriors. Like Myth's troll, death's animated minion becomes stronger the more pips you have when you cast it.
and like myth's cyclopes and maybe minotaur. i dont have minotaur though

Explorer
May 24, 2009
neji8palm wrote:
what do fire wizards get i mean what is it like i no people get trolls and what not but what do pyromancers get
pyromancers get fire elemental which, if youre in krokotopia, looks like, well, the fire elemental i believe it is callled

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
dragonmaster5 wrote:
but i am level 26 and still don't have a minoun
Myth-1/When enrolled,8,and 18?(Thanks Killajula)
Balace-18
Storm-18
Life-18
Fire-28
Ice-28
Death-28

these are the levels of each school when you get minions...

Actually balance gets another minion at 38

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Administrator
Then it looks like you need to either speak to your teacher (Dworgyn in Nightside) or complete the quest that is currently in your Quest Journal!

nilrem100 wrote:
Im a level 29 necromancer and i have no minion

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
letter21 wrote:
i am level 44 master necromancer, i have animate, here is the order:

1 pip: ghost
2 pip: dark sprite
3 pip: skelatal pirate
4 pip: ghoul
5 pip: captive banshee
6 pip: ghost
7 pip: scarecrow
8 pip: ghost
9 pip: banshee
10 pip: crypt walker
idk the rest

Here is a list of them all in details:

1 pip: Ethereal Servant ~ Blue ghost ~ Rank 1 ~ 100 hp
2 pips: Charmed Sprite ~ Dark Fairy ~ Rank 2 ~ 200 hp
3 pips: Crypt Watchguard ~ Skeletal ~ Rank 2 ~ 300 hp
4 pips: Ghoulish Retainer ~ Ghoul ~ Rank 3 ~ 400 hp
5 pips: Summoned Soul ~ Green Ghost ~ Rank 3 ~ 500 hp
6 pips: Captive Banshee ~ Banshee ~ Rank 4 ~ 600 hp
7 pips: Living Scarecrow ~ Scarecrow ~ Rank 4 ~ 700 hp
8 pips: Ghostly Spectre ~ Yellow Ghost ~ Rank 5 ~ 800 hp
9 pips: Enchanted Howler ~ Banshee ~ Rank 6 ~ 900 hp
10 pips: Crypt Walker ~ Ghouls ~ Rank 6 ~ 1000 hp
11 pips: Risen Tomb Master ~ Krokomummy ~ Rank 6 ~ 1100 hp
12 pips: Skeletal Sergeant ~ Skeletal ~ Rank 6 ~ 1200 hp
13 pips: Soul Crusher ~ Red Ghost ~ Rank 6 ~ 1300 hp
14 pips: Death Incarnate ~ Wraith ~ Rank 7 ~ 1400 hp

Hope this helps for the cuious minded people :-)

~ Mark Dawndust Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
mdimasso wrote:
Hi, maybe this doesn't have much to do with the topic, but when you choose the color of a minion/pet (which I thing are the same, aren't they?) why does it affect price so much?

For example, I was looking at a Dragon. And a red Dragon with yellow wings may cost like 700 gold and a blue Dragon with white wings costs around 400.

Thanks.

Looking around at people and their dragons, my guess is that the cheapest colors are your school colors. After that, it's probably the colors of schools that are not opposed to your school, then most expensive would be colors of schools that are opposed to your school. I'm not sure about the opposed/not opposed thing though.

The same thing goes for clothing redying; the idea being to encourage people to dress and accessorise in their school colors.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Okay, I now have a Fire Minion. I also have a card for Sacrifice Minion (3 Pips). I sacrificed my minion to see what would happen. It took 10,000+ HP from it (killing it) but I didn't notice anything else. Is this card used just to free up a slot for another Wizard (I doubt it, that would be odd to have a card for such)? I thought maybe you would get its HP but that didn't work either. Thanks in advance for any help.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
If you are a pyromancer (fire wizard) at level 28 you get a mission from your teacher. Beat the mission and you get the Fire Elemental.

This will work (if your a fire wizard)