Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I'm unhappy to i have fought Malistare a lot and i never get fire robe i have fought Viktor Snowcrusher for 4 days strait and haven't gotten the fire hat.
I know it doesn't matter but i was told new world is level 50 to 60! So i need new hat and robe and i can't get to guy with boots lol. Oh and shouldn't the be a level 50 blade? I have Dean Dark-something's fire blade ( p.s. this is one of the strongest blades in game ) in my battles on malistare i got death robe and myth robe but no fire :-( also my ice friend has the same problem he has ice robe but can't get boots me and him battle together to try and get hat and boots but cant get them then we fought Malistare and still got nothing i'm just glad that i have a death wizard but he's only level 22 and hat and robe are ( plus blade are ) level 50 at leased he will have big resist when he needs to fight malistare. So could you make it more easy like have a box that you throw in gold for how much you class item would sell for ( not at bazaar price plz that would be way to much gold ) plz everyone that wants them can get them i saw a fire wizard that had all stuff :-( so do i need to use my other wizards ( death and balance ) and get them there and try to get stuff with them or do i need to keep doing this? and when level cap increases will there be level 60 clothes and why do bosses have 80 % resist?! we get like 40 some thing and they get 80 that's kind of crazy don't you think? This part is to all wizards that want boots hats or robe just look for Luke RedFlame grandmaster pyromancer and i can help you and if i get my fire hat, robe,boots anthem or ring i will give the people helping me 2 Fire Dragon treasure card I'm on at 5:00 a.m to about 6:30 a.m when wizard 101 is up and in afternoon and if i get all level 50 stuff ............................................................................................................................................................. huh what will i do for the wizards helping me? Oh ya help them get there level 50 items. So could you plz make it a little more easy oh and what wizard made up the lie that pets cast spells at adult because its not true what a lie i know that its a lie my helephant is adult and it only gives me helephant card 715 to 825 damage i think 5 % power pip and 4 % fire resist
And for any level 50 fire wizard who wants the level 50 gear here are the bosses and items they give you :

Viktor SnowCrusher : level 50 fire hat,amulet too

Malistare Drake : level 50 fire robe

Yeva SpiderKeeper : fire boots p.s. boots say level 45

Gurtok ( Fire on or Ice one) :anthem or ring

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
I earned the life no problem but it was on my Storm and at that point i hadnt thought about creating. my suggestion would be if you have other wizards try them they might work :D

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I fought malistaire one time but threw 500 crowns in his chest and got the storm robe then ruined painting then fire robe then 3 more paintings! I am lvl 50 and i cureently have no 50 gear. now i am not trying to get it as much because of lvl cap increase.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
well i am Connor lvl50 Life and got all the gear except deck and wand if you can find me i will help you Get your gear

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Even though I only fought Malistaire once, I feel your pain! When I fought him, I got a Storm robe, then I used the Second Chance chest TWICE, and got a life & death robe I think, but NO MYTH ROBE!! Since they were too valuable to sell, I put them in my Shared Bank so my Alt.'s don't have to worry about getting their Robes.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Yeah same here, can anyone tell me by the way where you get the Storm ring?

It would be a real help. :)

Kestrel Thundershard level 45 Storm.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I got my fire robe on my second try.

Right after i posted this i went on and started farming for fire hat. just as i had to leave i got them. p.s this was about my fourth day trying. Now its time to get the amulet and the boots.

Now after to days of farming i got the boots.Yea i lucky.

P.S i got them both around 8:00 a.m central time.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
BOROMIR wrote:
Yeah same here, can anyone tell me by the way where you get the Storm ring?

It would be a real help. :)

Kestrel Thundershard level 45 Storm.

gurtok in malisatre's lair drops all ring for grandmasters their is 2 one is for knife.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i'v been working on getting my grandmaster death hat for 3-4 months i'm tired of not getting it yeva spiderkeeper wont give it to me this is making me so mad :x :x

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
It's really frustrating that I've been level 50 for almost a month, and I only have 1 piece of level 50 gear. I'm tired of grinding these bosses, especially the ones that take 2 hours each time.

Oh you're tired just because of one lousy month being grand? Haha, and just fighting them approx. 30 times? I find it funny I have been grand over 10 months and I only have my Robe and Ring. I NEVER COMPLAINED, all you get from complaining is being lousy enough to do anything that you complain about. I even got to Captain 703 with that gear in PvP just me 1v1.

Did I care if I had the gear, no. Did I farm them enough to realize what your talking about? I farmed them over 300 times [ no exaggeration ] in a total about 5+ months . Did I still complain, no.

It's just life, what path you take, how you take it. Just deal with it, like everyone is dealing with themselves waiting for Celestia [ including me ]

Travis Smith
Grandmaster Pyromancer
PvP Captain

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I agree with all of you i versed the hourder around 30 times and never got the sword no exageration

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
ya i agree i think you should be able to get it right away i have done it tons of times but i never get the death one!!!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hi Lvl 50 Balance Ethan Moon
Ive tried so many times to get my grand hat from Kraysys, is there a certain way to kill him to get the hat? or am I just suppose to keep killing him over and over until i get it???????? plz help

Ethan Moon lvl 50 Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Survivor
May 12, 2010
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Yeva gives the fire boots and the storm boots not Viktor but Viktor can give the boots and a pet: Skeletal pirate. The rings and athemes come from the onis in Malistaire's Lair. Malistaire rarely drop stormrobes so get crowns and you might get lucky on getting a stormrobe. :)

Jesse Stormriver

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
i feel the same way about fight for the gear i have been fighting snowcrusher for 3 months now and it's really getting annoying!! i want kingisle to change this really badly!! PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER!!!!

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
uh hi. i just have to make tis suggestion i cant help it but you should by crowns face malitstare and go to his chest and throw the crowns in. i have done it a lot and i had like ten life robes and ten of everything else xD try it!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I am a level 48 death ethan moon rider does anyone know where to get lvl 50 death gear
:( :( :( :?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
you get the ring from the gurtok demon in plaza of conquests that all i know sry :(

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
lisiedawn wrote:
I'm really mad about the level 50 clothes. I've killed Malistaire 6 or 7 times, and he never drops the life robe. I've gotten death 2 or 3 times and storm twice, but never life. How many times do I have to kill him?

And I've killed Viktor Snowcrusher about 20 times, no exaggeration, for the life shoes, and he never drops them.

It's really frustrating that I've been level 50 for almost a month, and I only have 1 piece of level 50 gear. I'm tired of grinding these bosses, especially the ones that take 2 hours each time.
its all about luck

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I've beaten malistaire up to ten times and have only gotten , well , ALL of his suits but no DEATH . Even when I spend crowns on his chest ,and i've used up all of my CROWNS!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
jokerswild1986 wrote:
i'v been working on getting my grandmaster death hat for 3-4 months i'm tired of not getting it yeva spiderkeeper wont give it to me this is making me so mad :x :x

i think you can get it from that myth boss in malistaires dungeon in dragons maw i think hes called Tumok

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
well then you should get some crowns then go to the chest Sincelry Marcus Skull Wraith level
50 Nercormancer