Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Delver Badge gone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Okay I had just killed Grumish Greataxe in the Krokosphinx. After I had talked to Shalek the Wise, I recieved the Krokotopia Delver badge. I went to Grizzleheim afterwards and I looked at my badges, and it wasn't there anymore... Someone help?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to mention the same thing happened to me and a friend. Strange.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Have you tried to do the quest again? It would probably get you the badge back. I haven't tried it but it could work. :D

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I've actually defeated Grumash three times now, and I still don't have the Delver badge. I've made several runs through looking for any quests I may have accidentally missed, but there are none and I still don't have the badge. I'm about to submit a bug report and see if I can get it fixed. I'll post again with the solution once I get one. :)

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
this happened to me too, i beat greataxe, and after a little while the badge was replaced with my archaeologist badge. WHY I OUTTA....

Defender
May 08, 2009
i think the administaters already know, but this badge has been bugged for a LONG time. They will fix this soon.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
If you experience a bug like this problem with the Delver badge (I have as well) then I suggest reporting it through the appropriate bug submission form under Help & Support. Things don't get fixed unless they're reported.