Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Galvanic Blade???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I keep seeing it pop up in the Bazaar.. Where does it come from?
I had enough gold to buy it earlier.. It was there 20min prior, but when I went back, it was gone.
So, I bought a 9k gold wand instead.
Come back 2hrs later to sell some junk.. There's 2 of them there, but I don't have enough gold.
Is this a drop item or a shop item?
Either way, where do I get it??

Defender
May 29, 2009

I believe the galvanic glaive (if that's the one you're referring to) is crown gear only now. However, prior to the large patch that gave us grizzleheim, i think it was available for purchase for gold. That's probably why it's showing up in the bazaar now. Otherwise, I think the Zeke on marleybone has it available for crowns.

Galvanic Glaive specs:

+120 Max Health
+25 Max Mana
+5% Power Pip chance
Level 25 or higher only

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
No, as I said, Galvanic BLADE.
But, I already bought one from the Bazaar.
Found out it's a drop from the last boss in GH.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
carterma wrote:

I believe the galvanic glaive (if that's the one you're referring to) is crown gear only now. However, prior to the large patch that gave us grizzleheim, i think it was available for purchase for gold. That's probably why it's showing up in the bazaar now. Otherwise, I think the Zeke on marleybone has it available for crowns.

Galvanic Glaive specs:

+120 Max Health
+25 Max Mana
+5% Power Pip chance
Level 25 or higher only

what about an umbra blade?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I have both...

The Galvanic Blade is a storm wand that does 90 damage and is for level 45 only.

That Galvanic Glaive is a athame and can be bought for like 480 crowns at Marleybone.

Hero
May 19, 2009
dragoniod21 wrote:
carterma wrote:

Galvanic Glaive specs:

+120 Max Health
+25 Max Mana
+5% Power Pip chance
Level 25 or higher only

what about an umbra blade?

the umbra blade is an exculsive item for anyone who is subscribed to beckett magazine

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
The Galvanic Blade is a storm sword that you can win by farming the StormFather of Grizzleheim. Its the last and final battle of that world and they, The four "fathers", drop swords for each and every school. That is where you get it and that is where to farm for it. Its not an easy drop to get but given the gold given for each blade dropped its a good place to farm for items to sell for gold.

Good luck

James DreamRider
GrandMaster Balance

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
it's a storm sword with a 90 damage attack.
and to missnat, you were really overreactive about when you reported that 14 year old guy. i think meowiarty should have a talk with you.... and we kids arent all niave!!!!!!!!

Explorer
May 04, 2009
:x :( dont have high hopes about that galv. blade

ive been trying to get it since lvl 15