Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Community Newsletter August 2023!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 05, 2022
It's time for the Wizard101 August Community Newsletter!

We highlight The Crying Sky Raid, PAX West attendance, Community Spiral Cup 2023, KI Live, and more! https://wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/august2023

Survivor
Apr 17, 2017
I do hope you plan to make the housing packs that are being "cleaned up" from the crowns shop available and accessible through more then just the deckathalon crafting recipes. I would suggest at least consider adding them to the membership loyalty store if nothing else. This is going to have a major effect on the satisfaction of the player base and could negatively affect the amount of players willing to engage in, and spend money on, the game's content. It is a major concern for both old and new fans alike. I have been a loyal fan of this game since I was a child, and one of my favorite things about this game is it's house customization. I will be sad to see these packs leave the crowns shop, and even more distraught if it means the housing community takes a hit in player activity.