Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Warlord Badge Lost

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2014
I'm not really sure what happened I still have my record but my badge is completely gone what happened?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2018
5th age pvp started, so anything from previous ages is gone

Survivor
May 01, 2013
No thats not it ..mine is missing as well. When the age changes you are suposed to keep your previous age ranked badge it will say "4th age warlord". However it seems that some members lost theirs with one of the updates. I had mine still initially after the summer update but logged in a few weeks ago to find it gone. Not only that but my rank was down scaled to 928 but still says 38-8 which is warlord rank and the 928 is an error. Everyone else i know has their 4th Age badger but i do not. I dont have any rank at all on 2 characters that were on the top of the leaderboards. Only badges i kept were my tourney ranks. I reported this several weeks ago and spark replied that they were looking into it. However ..my previously posted bug issue has mysteriously disappeared from the message boards. I am linking this and posting the SS for all. Please reply under the bug subject so we can get this corrected asap. I worked very hard to get my rank and for them to just erase all the work i put into it is very disheartening.