Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spectral Summon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2017
Wont lie so far this card is useless and just filler, says you can get other 3 different types of summons but I only end up getting storm elemental. And to summarize what he does, he taunts himself to attack himself so the AI doesnt know it has to taunt the enemy. And buffs me with storm buffs which isnt annoying just that im not a storm school.

Not sure if this is a type of bug but none the less its rather annoying and just feels kind of lazy.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Taunt isn't cast on enemies anymore.

Spectral minion is pretty useless though. 1 more pip and random minions is kinda bad.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
VelocitySyx on Jun 6, 2022 wrote:
Wont lie so far this card is useless and just filler, says you can get other 3 different types of summons but I only end up getting storm elemental. And to summarize what he does, he taunts himself to attack himself so the AI doesnt know it has to taunt the enemy. And buffs me with storm buffs which isnt annoying just that im not a storm school.

Not sure if this is a type of bug but none the less its rather annoying and just feels kind of lazy.
I have to say that I usually get the Ice Colossus Minion, which is a little more useful than the Storm Elemental. I can't say I see the Fire Elemental very much at all.

The main purpose of summoning any of these minions is to give the enemies a possible other target that could draw attacks away from your Wizard while you work on building up your own spells. If they do damage and help you defeat your creatures, so much the better. It sounds like, for your playstyle, you may want to concentrate on Monstrology minion summons, which can be chosen by school to more appropriately work with your Wizard.