Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gotta See Gretta Side Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
The side quest in firecat alley given by Shelus Gruffheart requires you to (surprise) talk to gretta in her house. Which after the quest Darkkettle's Dark Business later on in the story she disappears from her house, which makes competing the quest impossible for people above a certain level which stops you from getting a couple badges (Three Streets Savior and Savior of Wizard City are the ones I am aware of). I've already tried going in the house on a mount with a player who can see/talk to gretta to see if that would let me see her but it didnt work.

Administrator
whpika on Dec 20, 2021 wrote:
The side quest in firecat alley given by Shelus Gruffheart requires you to (surprise) talk to gretta in her house. Which after the quest Darkkettle's Dark Business later on in the story she disappears from her house, which makes competing the quest impossible for people above a certain level which stops you from getting a couple badges (Three Streets Savior and Savior of Wizard City are the ones I am aware of). I've already tried going in the house on a mount with a player who can see/talk to gretta to see if that would let me see her but it didnt work.
Hello, thank you for the report!

This should be fixed as of this morning's game patch.

If anyone continues to have issues let us know!

Developer
Yeah I tested this after the patch and it still doesn't work :( She doesn't show up in her house and it's not completable