Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't help Team Up

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I'm dual boxing to do the Team Up for Spiral Showcase and my lvl 128 wizard cannot help my lower level wizards.
This is ridiculous. Put it back so I may help anyone asking for help.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
When doing spiral showcase you only get credit for the current world you have access to and one world below that.
I assume from your level that you are in Empyrea meaning you can only get credit for Empyrea and Mirage as team up credit. This forces you when doing Spiral Showcase to help someone near your world access and not someone far below.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Kyuubi reborn on Sep 11, 2021 wrote:
When doing spiral showcase you only get credit for the current world you have access to and one world below that.
I assume from your level that you are in Empyrea meaning you can only get credit for Empyrea and Mirage as team up credit. This forces you when doing Spiral Showcase to help someone near your world access and not someone far below.
This is beyond ridiculous. I JUST got into Empyrea a few days ago. I have not done 1 quest there yet. On Sept 14 the DA (Daily Assignment) was in the Stomach which I have no access to unless porting in to someone else.

I am guessing this will mean that I will not be able to Team-Up in Empyrea. Does anyone at KI see how UNFAIR this is? The whole purpose of having a Team-Up kiosk is so that wizards may get help and possibly make a new friend. Forcing this strict rule is not right. We should be able to help anyone and everyone in the Spiral.

I implore KI to think of things from the customers perspective. And also, please stop having the DA in places people have no access to. Thanks.

Upon re-reading Kyuubi's post, I want to make it clear why I started the Topic.

Dual boxing is playing on more than one account at the same time. The team-up kiosk is not allowing high level wizards to join lower level worlds. I am not looking for Spiral Showcase event points on the higher level wizard. I just want it so higher level wizards can actually help lower level wizards. Having it the way it is now is just making it harder for everyone to find help.

What type of message does this send to say that in life we can only help those on the same level as us? Aren't we all equal? I shouldn't be limited in who I want to help.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
The Team-up Kiosk has been doing this for quite some time. It is especially noticed on crowns accounts where their level may be higher than the areas they have purchased due to random helping of others in the same areas they have currently completed. My one account did have at one time membership, was able to port and help my main account fire as she was a balance by dual boxing. Now at level 35 has only completed the first section of Marleybone but plays it safe by helping those in Krokotopia due to having completed the area except Beguiler.

What would help is having some sort of indication at the Kiosk of the dungeon being inaccessible due to no access like when trying to access an area that needs purchasing.