Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck Rugs in the Aero Village

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I have experienced an anomaly in a number of the buildings in the Aero Village such that, if a rug or other loose floor covering is placed, the item may become un-retrievable. This has happened a number of time to me, with a number of different rugs. The rugs had not been moved by advanced movement prior to becoming stuck. I have tried both the normal place item method and the advanced movement to try and reselect the item. Nothing. I have tried placing objects on top of the rugs and then picking that up (hoping that the rug would stick to it). This trick does not work, either. The only way I have been able to retrieve the rugs is by using advance movement to go under the floor and position myself under the item.

I have not decorated in subterranean areas, so I don’t know if anomaly applies there.

Thanks!

Developer
Thank you for letting us know. I found 2 rooms that have the problem with the floor collision too high and put in a bug for it. If there are more please let me know so I can update the ticket and we can get them fixed.